Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2019 - Law Clerk Posts - 20,000 Salary
Last updated: Dec 10,2019 15:18 IST
|Company Name||High Court of Gauhati|
|Post Name||Law Clerk|
|No of Posts||10 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 20,000/-Per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||24/12/2019|
|Similar Jobs||Assam Govt Jobs|
1. Online applications are invited from eligible candidates for temporary engagement 10(ten) no.s of Law Clerk in the Principal Seat of the Gauhati High Court by Direct recruitment at a consolidated pay of Rupees 20,000/- (Rupees Twenty Thousand only) per month. The engagement would be for a period of (one) year.
2. Eligibility: a) Candidate must be a Graduate/Post Graduate in Law or Doctorate in Law from any recognized University in India. b) Candidate practicing at the Bar or having professional experience or literary works in Law to their credit would get preference.
3. Duties And Functions: a) The Law Clerks shall conduct such research as to facts and Law on any case or cases pending before the Judge to whom he is attached as and when he is entrusted to do so by the judge concerned. The Law Clerk would conduct the research in printed or electronic form, statute, resolution, text, etc on the related question Of law and report the result of such research to the Judge orally or in writing as required. In doing so, the Law Clerk would have to analyze various factual aspects and facets of Law involved. b) The Law Clerk may participate in the oral discussion of the judge in the residence of the judge or in the judge's chamber or at the discussion amongst Judges who are hearing a case or have heard the case to the extent allowed by the Judge or Judges concerned.
Terms and Conditions:
1. Candidates need not submit any testimonial/certificate at the time of submission of online application. However, candidates have to produce their original testimonials regarding educational qualifications, computer qualifications, date of birth, caste, working experience, etc. at subsequent stages when asked for.
2. The list of the candidates, with allotted Roll Nos. will be published in the High Court website for the candidates' reference. If any candidate has any grievances regarding inclusion/non-inclusion etc. of his/her name in the list so published, the same should be brought to the notice of the undersigned within the stipulated period indicated in the relevant notification.
3. Candidates are advised to visit the official website (www.ghconline.gov.in) of the High Court regularly for updates and important information, Unnecessary correspondence should be avoided. NO TA/DA shall be paid to the candidates for appearing in the written test/interview etc.
4. Application form, which is incomplete in any respect, such as, without photograph and signature, is liable to be rejected summarily.
5. Information submitted by an applicant in his/her application will bind the candidate and if found to be false, his/her candidature will be liable to be rejected.
Stage 2 Viva-Voce/Interview of 30 marks, Candidates in the ratio of 1:3 (3 candidates for I post) in order of merit on the basis of the marks obtained in the written the examination will be called to appear in the interview.
3. Final selection will be made on the basis of the total marks obtained by the candidates in the written examination and Interview/Viva-Voce. Where more than one candidate, obtains the same grand total marks, the candidate who obtains more marks in the written examination will get preference. Where the marks obtained by such candidates in the written examination are also the same, then the candidate who is senior in age will get preference.
How to Apply
Before applying online, candidates must possess a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number which are mandatory for registration. E-mail ID should be kept active. Though the system is designed to send e-mail immediately acknowledging the Registration Code, sometimes due to network congestion, the e-mail/ may not be delivered, hence the candidates are requested to note down the Registration Code.
1. Starting date for submission of Online Application 10.12.2019, from 2.00 pm
2. Last date for Submission of Online Application 24.12.2019, till 5.00 pm
3. Last date for payment of Application fees: 27.12.2019 till bank transaction hour.
No. HC.XXXVII-42/2019/ 779/R.CELL
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.To Apply for the job posting from High Court of Gauhati, please click on the Apply Now button below.
NO EXAM! Post Office Recruitment 2020 - 919 Gramin Dak Sevak Posts - 10TH Pass - Freshers Apply Now!!!
BECIL Recruitment 2020 - Surveyors, Programmer vacancies - Diploma, Engg Graduates - 19,000 - 31,000 Salary - Apply Now
Ministry of AYUSH Recruitment 2020 - Computer Operator, Peon, More Jobs - 12,000 - 49,000 Salary - Apply Now!!!
WalkIn Interview!!! NIRT Recruitment 2020 - Project Technical Officer - 32,000 Salary - Apply Now!!!
Walk in Interview!!! Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2020 - Project Officer - 30,000 - 32,000 Salary - Apply Now!!!
Cochin Shipyard limited Recruitment 2020 - various Assistant , More Vacancies - 22,500 - 77,000 Salary - Apply Now!!!
WALK INTERVIEW !!! Dibrugarh University Recruitment 2020: Project Assistant : 20,000 Salary : Apply Now
Elementary Education Department Recruitment 2020 - Apply Online for 9635 Teaching vacancies, Get 49,000 Salary - Apply Now
Interview Only! Delhi Metro Rail Recruitment 2020 - Various Manager Jobs - 70,000 - 2,80,000 Salary - Apply Now
Government Sector related Jobs
Education Wise Govt Job Vacancies 2020
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 27,522 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 43,094 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 46,841 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Jobs - 17,777 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 38,352 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 17,623 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Tomorrow Walkins||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|
Top Trending Jobs
|Top Recruitment 2020||Vacancies Count|
|Central Govt Jobs||80,000+ Vacancies|
|Today Current Affair||Read More|
|Administration of Dadra and Nagar Haveli Recruitment||323 Vacancies|
|Indian Bank Recruitment||138 Vacancies|
|TRB Recruitment||1060 Vacancies|
|Rajasthan Police Recruitment||5128 Vacancies|
|RPSC Recruitment||579 Vacancies|
|NABARD Recruitment||154 Vacancies|
|C-DAC Noida Recruitment||143 Vacancies|
|Vizag Steel Recruitment||189 Vacancies|
|NPCIL Recruitment||192 Vacancies|
|MAHAGENCO Recruitment||234 Vacancies|
|TNEB Recruitment||2400 Vacancies|
|RCF Recruitment||400 Vacancies|
|Department of Telecommunications Recruitment||101 Vacancies|
|NEKRTC Recruitment||1619 Vacancies|
|MPPGCL Recruitment||209 Vacancies|
Jobs by DesignationVIEW ALL
Jobs by EducationVIEW ALL
Jobs by LocationVIEW ALL
Jobs by Location
Jobs by Education