FREMAA Recruitment 2023 Field Supervisor vacancy online application form at fremaassamgov.in/index.php - News
Last updated: Mar 03, 2021 10:03 AM | Abisha Muthukumar
FREMAA Recruitment 2023 Notification Overview
|Company Name||FREMAA Recruitment 2023|
|Post Name||Field Supervisor Jobs|
|No of Posts||3 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 30,000 - Rs. 40,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Dibrugarh Jobs, Barpeta Jobs, Chirang Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||15/03/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Govt Jobs 2023|
The Government of Assam (GoA), with financing and technical support from the World Bank, is preparing a project titled “Assam Integrated River Basin Management Project (AIRBMP)”. The proposed program responds to the Government of Assam’s (GoA) request to support improved water resources management for economic growth and prosperity, including addressing flood and erosion risks.
i. The program focuses on building the requisite institutional capacity, filling critical knowledge gaps, and implementing integrated solutions to tackle the current challenges for climate resilient growth and improved livelihoods. Flood and River Erosion Management Agency of Assam (FREMAA)is the nodal agency for implementing the project.
ii. The proposed Project Development Objective (PDO) is to strengthen institutional capacity to improve integrated water resources planning and management and to build resilience to flood and erosion risks in Assam
FREMAA is seeking to engage interested and qualified professionals for the positions mentioned below on contractual basis under the AIRBM project.
1. Name of the Position: Field Supervisor
2. No. of Vacancy: 3 (three) Dibrugarh, Barpeta, Chirang
3. Key Qualification & Experience:
i. Graduate in any discipline from any Govt. recognized university with a minimum of 50% marks.
ii Minimum 3 years of post-qualification experience with government projects/ multi-lateral agencies.
iii Experience in community organization, awareness generation, conducting trainings.
Good working knowledge of office productivity software tools (Eg. MS Windows) such as Word Processor, Spread Sheet, presentation graphics, concept of database, internet and email.
iv Excellent written and verbal skills in English and Assamese.
4. Terms of Reference:
i. Assist in implementing activities related to land Acquisition/ Resettlement & Rehabilitation, Disaster Management/ stakeholder engagement.
ii Assist in conducting surveys and assessments.
iii Conduct awareness programs and trainings.
iv Assist in implementation of action plans on social and environmental issues and compliance to social and environmental safeguard norms.
v Coordinate with other implementing agencies/ associated govt. departments/ CBOs.
vi Prepare progress reports, case studies and update data/ information as required.
vii Physically fit to undertake extensive field visits within and outside the state.
viii Any other tasks assigned by the authorities.
5. Remuneration: Rs. 30,000 – Rs. 40,000
6. Duration of Contractual Engagement: The engagement will be initially for one year which will be renewed based on performance and requirement of the project.
7. Facilities to be Provided by the Client (WRD/FREEMA):
i. Office space including furniture and utilities.
ii. Access to all documents, reports, correspondence, contacts available and any other information as deemed necessary for smooth accomplishments of tasks assigned.
iii. Counterpart staff to work with.
Selection Process for FREMAA Recruitment 2023
Shortlisted listed candidates will be called for the selection process. The selection process will include written test/ presentation/ interview. No TA/DA will be provided to the candidates appearing for the test/ presentation/ interview.
How to Apply FREMAA Recruitment 2023 at fremaassamgov.in/index.php?
1. Interested candidates may apply as per the prescribed Application Format along with self-attested copies of testimonials relating to educational qualification, experience, etc. Candidates applying for multiple positions will have to submit separate application forms against each post.
2. The application should be submitted in a sealed envelope clearly mentioning the post applied for at the top and addressed to – The Chief Executive Officer, FREMAA, Assam Water Centre, Basistha, Kundil Nagar, Guwahati-29.
3. The last date of submission of application is 5:00 pm of 15th March 2021.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs,Govt Jobs 2023,Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.