FREMAA Recruitment 2023 Technical Officer vacancy online application form at fremaassamgov.in/index.php - News
Last updated: Mar 03, 2021 12:08 PM | Abisha Muthukumar
FREMAA Recruitment 2023 Notification Overview
|Company Name||FREMAA Recruitment 2023|
|Post Name||Technical Officer Jobs|
|No of Posts||2 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 45,000 - Rs. 55,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Guwahati Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||15/03/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Govt Jobs 2023|
The Government of Assam (GoA), with financing and technical support from the World Bank, is preparing a project titled “Assam Integrated River Basin Management Project (AIRBMP)”. The proposed program responds to the Government of Assam’s (GoA) request to support improved water resources management for economic growth and prosperity, including addressing flood and erosion risks.
i. The program focuses on building the requisite institutional capacity, filling critical knowledge gaps, and implementing integrated solutions to tackle the current challenges for climate resilient growth and improved livelihoods. Flood and River Erosion Management Agency of Assam (FREMAA)is the nodal agency for implementing the project.
ii. The proposed Project Development Objective (PDO) is to strengthen institutional capacity to improve integrated water resources planning and management and to build resilience to flood and erosion risks in Assam
FREMAA is seeking to engage interested and qualified professionals for the positions mentioned below on contractual basis under the AIRBM project.
1. Name of the Position: Technical Officer
2. No. of Vacancy: 02
3. Key Qualification & Experience:
i. B.E. in Civil Engineering from any Govt. recognized university with a minimum of 55% marks.
ii. Minimum 4 years of relevant post qualification experience in large infrastructure projects of which minimum 2 year of experience in working with government projects/ multi-lateral agencies.
iii. Experience in project management software packages like primavera, MSproject is desirable.
iv. Excellent written and verbal skills in English and Assamese.
4. Terms of Reference:
Assist in the development of Detailed Project Reports (DPR) for the subprojects. Assist in the preparation of cost estimates, project feasibility reports, project detailed reports, tender documents & presentations. Coordinate with concerned departments/ agencies to obtain approvals for design and related aspects. Ensure preparation and implementation of quality assurance plans for different category of tasks. Prepare report on physical progress of the project and flag issues to the authority from time to time. Physically fit to undertake extensive field visits within and outside the state. Any other tasks assigned by the authorities.
5. Remuneration: Rs. 45,000 – Rs. 55,000
6. Duration of Contractual Engagement: The engagement will be initially for one year which will be renewed based on performance and requirement of the project.
7. Facilities to be Provided by the Client (WRD/FREEMA):
i. Office space including furniture and utilities.
ii. Access to all documents, reports, correspondence, contacts available and any other information as deemed necessary for smooth accomplishments of tasks assigned.
iii. Counterpart staff to work with.
Selection Process for FREMAA Recruitment 2023
Shortlisted listed candidates will be called for the selection process. The selection process will include written test/ presentation/ interview. No TA/DA will be provided to the candidates appearing for the test/ presentation/ interview.
How to Apply FREMAA Recruitment 2023 at fremaassamgov.in/index.php?
1. Interested candidates may apply as per the prescribed Application Format along with self-attested copies of testimonials relating to educational qualification, experience, etc. Candidates applying for multiple positions will have to submit separate application forms against each post.
2. The application should be submitted in a sealed envelope clearly mentioning the post applied for at the top and addressed to – The Chief Executive Officer, FREMAA, Assam Water Centre, Basistha, Kundil Nagar, Guwahati-29.
3. The last date of submission of application is 5:00 pm of 15th March 2021.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs,Govt Jobs 2023,Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.