ESIC Jobs 2019: 04 Senior Resident, Ayurveda Pharmacist and Homeopathy Pharmacist Vacancy for MBBS, PG Diploma, Diploma published on 12th February 2019
|Vacancy 1||Senior Resident|
|Qualification||MBBS, PG Diploma|
|Experience||1 - 2 years|
Senior Residents Under Three Years Residency Scheme On Contract Basis.
1. Minimum Qualification: MBBS with PG Degree /Diploma.
2. Emoluments: Pay band in the Level 1 1 plus other allowances applicable under ESIC (Staff conditions of services) Regulation, 1959.
|Vacancy 2||Ayurveda Pharmacist and Homeopathy Pharmacist|
|Salary||Rs. 11360/- Per Month|
|Experience||3 - 5 years||Job Location||Bengaluru|Bangalore|
1. Qualifications: Diploma in Ayurveda Pharmacist and Homeopathy Pharmacist from a recognized Board,
2. Experience: i)Three years' experience in Ayurveda Pharmacy, Homeopathy Pharmacist in recognized institution ii)Registered under the Pharmacy Act 1948.
3. Emoluments per Month: 11,360 per month (5 Hours 6 days in a week).
Terms and conditions:
1. The appointment shall not offer any right or preference for regular appointment.
2. No claim for any service benefit like PF, Pension, Gratuity, Medical Allowance, Seniority, Promotion, and leave will be admissible,
3. Candidates must be registered with Karnataka Medial Council or MCI before joining the post.
4. The candidate who is in Government Service should submit "No Objection Certificate" from the employer at the time of the interview.
5. A candidate seeking reservation benefits for SC/ST/OBC must ensure that they are entitled to such reservations as per eligibility prescribed in the Notice. They should also be in possession of the required certificates in the prescribed format in support of their claim as stipulated in this Notice. OBC candidates should ensure that they are in possession of valid OBC Certificate issued within the due date by the authority mentioned in the format.
6. The candidates who have worked already as a Senior Resident under 3 years Central Senior Residency scheme for 3 years are not eligible for applying for the post.
For Candidates Documents Required (Original and one copy Xerox)
I. Matriculation Certificate for Age Proof.
2. MMC/MCI Registration Certificate.
3. Proof of Educational Qualification.
4. Internship Completion Certificate.
5. Caste Certificate/ No Creamy Layer Certificate.
6. Experience certificate.
7. Two photographs (PP size).
1. The number of vacancies may be changed without any prior notice. No TA/DA will be admissible either for the 'Walk- in- interview' or for joining the post. The Competent Authority reserves the right to fill up all or not to fill up any post. Selected candidates will have no claim for regularization of the service in the hospital Hostel accommodation/quarters/uniform will not be provided. The selected candidates will have to join immediately / within 15 days from the date of receipt of the Selection order.
2. The selected Candidate will have to furnish a DD/Bankers Cheque for an amount of Rs. 30,000/- (Rupees Thirty Thousand Only) drawn in favor of 'ESIC A/c No 1' payable at Bengaluru towards security deposit. However, this amount will be appropriated towards administrative cost in case, the candidate resigns/terminates his/her contract within One Year of the commencement of the contract with or without prior notice.
3. The selection is subject to the candidates proving their medical fitness and verification of Character and Antecedents.
4. Private practice is strictly not allowed as the selected candidates will be in receipt of the non-practicing allowance. If found guilty, suitable action as provided under the relevant rules shall be taken.
5. The decision of the selection board will be final on all aspects of selection and no further correspondence will be entertained under any circumstance.
How to Apply
All the candidates are directed report in the office ot the Medical Superintendent ESIC Hospital Peenya, Bengaluru, as per the timing mentioned above. On selection the candidates have to open an SB Account in the State Bank of India at any Branches (This is applicable•to cases where SB account is not held in State Bank of India).
1. Date of Interview: 01.03.2019
2. Reporting time for Registration: 09.15 A.M to 11.00 A.M.
3. ESIC, Survey No. 11-55-1, Plot No. I, 5th Main Road (FTI Campus), Yeshwanthapur Suburb, Yeshwanthapur P.O., Bengaluru-560 022.
Government Sector related Jobs
Top Trending Jobs
|Top Recruitment 2019||Vacancies Count|
|Central Govt Jobs||80,000+ Vacancies|
|BSF Recruitment||1131 Vacancies|
|BHEL Recruitment||145 Vacancies|
|SBI Recruitment||10657 Vacancies|
|BEL Recruitment||161 Vacancies|
|UPSC Recruitment||1016 Vacancies|
|EIL Recruitment||100 Vacancies|
|Allahabad Bank Recruitment||92 Vacancies|
|Indian Navy Recruitment||172 Vacancies|
|NPCIL Recruitment||201 Vacancies|
|NHAI Recruitment||223 Vacancies|
|ONGC Recruitment||787 Vacancies|
|Syndicate Bank Recruitment||129 Vacancies|
|ITBP Recruitment||619 Vacancies|
|CGvyapam Recruitment||14580 Vacancies|
|PWD Recruitment||870 Vacancies|
Jobs by DesignationVIEW ALL
- Assistant Jobs (15,000+)
- Postman Jobs (Various)
- Junior Engineer Jobs (6,000+)
- Passport Officer Jobs (Various)
- Gramin Dak Jobs (8,800+)
- Trainee Jobs (5,000+)
- Staff Nurse Jobs (400+)
- Teaching Jobs (6,000+)
- Data Entry Operator Jobs (1,500+)
- Upper Division Clerk Jobs (1,000+)
- Forest Guard Jobs (500+)
- Accountant Jobs (300+)
- Junior Stenographer Jobs (1,100+)
- Junior Associate Jobs (8,000+)
- Call Centre Jobs (2,000+)
Jobs by EducationVIEW ALL
Jobs by Location VIEW ALL
|Job Title||Company Name||Eligibility||Last Date|
Draughtsman, Civilian Motor Transport Driver, More Vacancies
|Indian Coast Guard Jobs 2019 - 18 Vacancies||Diploma, 12TH, 10TH - Mumbai, Panjim/Panaji, Cochin/Kochi/Ernakulam||30/06/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
USA Education Fair
|IDP USA||Any Graduate||21/04/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|BEL Jobs 2019 - 9 Vacancies||B.Tech/B.E, M.E/M.Tech - Bengaluru|Bangalore||01/05/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Tax Assistant, Sub Inspector, Clerk Typist
|MPSC Jobs 2019 - 234 Vacancies||Any Graduate - Mumbai||06/05/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
New Zealand Education Fair
|IDP New Zealand||Fresh Engineers / Graduates||21/04/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|BSF Jobs 2019 - 772 Vacancies||ITI, 12TH, 10TH - Across India||12/06/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|Central Bank of India Jobs 2019 - 1 Vacancy||Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate - Cochin/Kochi/Ernakulam||06/05/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|TATA AIA||Engineers / Graduates||21/04/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Deputy General Manager
|RITES Jobs 2019 - 2 Vacancies||B.Tech/B.E, Diploma - Gurgaon||15/05/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Senior Test Pilot
|HAL Jobs 2019 - 5 Vacancies||Any Graduate - Bengaluru|Bangalore, Kanpur, Nasik||06/05/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|IIBM||Graduate Freshers||21/04/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|DMRC Jobs 2019 - 1 Vacancy||Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate - New Delhi||15/05/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
General Duty Medical Officer
|ONGC Jobs 2019 - 1 Vacancy||MBBS - Chennai||24/04/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|India Post Office Jobs 2019 - 1 Vacancy||Any Graduate - New Delhi||28/04/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|CRIS Jobs 2019 - 1 Vacancy||Any Graduate - New Delhi||15/05/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|CRIS Jobs 2019 - 1 Vacancy||B.Tech/B.E - New Delhi||15/05/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Deputy General Manager
|NHAI Jobs 2019 - 6 Vacancies||B.Com, ICWA, MBA/PGDM - New Delhi||19/06/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|CRIS Jobs 2019 - 2 Vacancies||B.Tech/B.E - New Delhi||15/05/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|POWER GRID Jobs 2019 - 1 Vacancy||Diploma - Bhubaneshwar, Cuttack, Paradeep, Puri, Rourkela, Ganjam||26/04/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|ONGC Jobs 2019 - 1 Vacancy||B.Tech/B.E, M.E/M.Tech, MBA/PGDM - New Delhi||24/06/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Director, Assistant Hydrogeologist
|UPSC Jobs 2019 - 51 Vacancies||M.Sc, M.E/M.Tech, MBA/PGDM, M.Phil/Ph.D - Across India||02/05/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Junior Analyst, Drugs Inspector
|TNPSC Jobs 2019 - 49 Vacancies||B.Pharma, B.Sc - Coimbatore, Madurai, Salem, Tirunelveli, Trichy, Vellore||12/05/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|