EdCIL Jobs 2019: 02 Manager Vacancy for B.Tech/B.E, MBA/PGDM published on 6th June 2018
|Salary||Rs. 60,000 - Rs. 1,80,000/-Per Month|
|Experience||8 - 13 years|
|Last Date to Apply||15/06/2018|
1. Manager (Online Testing & Assessment Services)
i. Academic Qualification: Essential: BE /BTech with MBA / PGDM (2 years full time course)
ii. Essential: Minimum 8 years Post Qualification work experience in IT/ICT project execution and / or marketing. The total experience should include atleast two years experience in online testing and assessment services CTC of Rs 9.5 Lakhs per annum or equivalent in the last 2 years.
iii. Job Description:
• Responsible for end to end project management, operations and quality assurance in online recruitment & assessment and handling multiple clients/ stakeholders.
• End to end responsibility for overseeing smooth conduct of online testing & assessment.
• Responsible for conducting IT vulnerability assessment, monitoring and risk mitigation.
• Ensure User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and compliance of all related forms and reports analytics for validity and accuracy.
• Responsible for effective interfacing with clients and vendors for timely, reliable and high quality execution of online testing projects.
• Handling of B2G, client relationship management (CRM), institutional selling of educational products & services, interfacing with central / State / PSU / AB.
2. Manager (Overseas Education Services)
i. Academic Qualification: Essential: BE/ BTech / MBA / PGDM (2 years full time course).
• Minimum 8 year Post Qualification work experience including atleast two years experience in recruitment of overseas students, broadly covering client relationship with domestic higher education institutes, engagement with foreign embassies, handling student visa issues, B2B engagement with overseas universities, handling of mutual recognition issues, handling student exchange programs, marketing, communications, overseas road shows and event management.
• CTC of Rs 9.5 Lakhs per annum or equivalent in the last 2 years
iii. Job Description:
• Responsible for meeting national level targets of recruitment of overseas students through dedicated portal supported by extensive use of social media, road shows, channel engagement, facilitation centers, branding, de-bottlenecking and event management in partnership with universities and other stakeholders.
• Responsible for end to end implementation of "Study in India" program to attract targeted overseas students for admissions into Indian educational institutions
• Responsible for achievement of outcome through overseas marketing / event management/ road shows, liaison with embassies / foreign govts /multi lateral bodies/ institutions.
• Responsible for admissions of International/PIO/NRI students in institutions having accreditations by regulatory bodies like UGC, NAAC, NBA, MCI etc.
• Responsible for achieving national level targets in student exchange program between Indian and overseas educational institutions
3. Remuneration: Selected candidates will be placed in the IDA pay scales Rs.60,000-1,80,000 (E-3). Besides Basic pay, they will be entitled to DA, HRA / Leased accommodation, Performance Related Pay (PRP), PF, Gratuity, Leave Encashment, Medical Facilities, Perks, pension etc. as per rules of the company.
i. His\Her educational qualifications as per eligibility criteria (from 10th/ Matriculation onwards) with percentage of marks obtained (please calculate percentage from CGPA / OGPA in advance as per university conversion formula.
ii. His/her personal details.
iii. Relevant certificates like Caste certificate, etc., respectively for SC/ST/PWD
iv. His\Her scanned photograph (not older than 03 weeks) of file size upto 80 KB and scanned signature file size up to 80 KB , in jpg/ jpeg format.
v. His\Her scanned relevant certificates/documents (as applicable) of file size upto 1 MB, in PDF format.
1. Age relaxation for SC/ST (5 years)/ OBC (3 years) / Ex-servicemen (05 years) & PwD (Person with Disability) (05 years) will be applicable. Upper age limit is relaxable by 05 years for the candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 1/1/1980 to 31/12/1989.
2. Documents in support of Age, Academic / Professional Qualification, Experience and age relaxation etc. have to be produced in original at the time of Interview. In case of employees from Government/ PSUs/ Autonomous bodies, NOC is required to be produced at that time.
3. Screening and selection will be based on the details provided by the candidates. Hence, it is necessary that applicants should furnish accurate, complete and correct information in all areas including details of experience. Furnishing of any incomplete, wrong / false information will be a disqualification. If at any stage during the recruitment, selection process and even any time thereafter, it is found that any candidate has furnished false or wrong information, his/her candidature will be cancelled or service terminated.
4. EdCIL reserves the right to shortlist or select any candidate in due observance of its recruitment rules.
5. Candidates are advised to possess a valid e-mail ID which is to be entered in the on-line application form. Call letters and intimations connected with this recruitment will be sent to shortlisted candidates on their registered e-mail ID and by Speed Post to the address intimated.
6. The Advertisement Number and Online Application Number may be noted for future reference.
7. Queries, if any may be addressed to Deputy General Manager (HR & Admn.) at email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org and Telephone No. 0120-2515313 (10:00am to 05:00pm from Monday to Friday) or Mobile No.9810429322
8. All amendments, time extension, clarifications, etc will be uploaded in the websites only and will not be published in newspapers. Candidate should regularly visit the EdCIL's website to keep themselves updated.
How to Apply
EdCIL's ONLINE application module is live and will remain open till 15th June, 2018. Mode of receipt of applications will be ONLINE only.
I. Candidates should have a valid personal e-mail ID and mobile number. It should be kept active during the entire recruitment process. Registration number, password, and all other important communication will be sent on the same registered e-mail ID (please ensure that email sent to this mailbox is not redirected to your junk / spam folder). .
II. Candidates should take utmost care to furnish the correct details while filling in the on-line application. YOU CAN EDIT THE INFORMATION BEFORE SUBMISSION OF STEP-I and STEP-II. Once the form is submitted, it can’t be edited.
III. The step by step process for submitting the application form for the Recruitment to EDCIL is given below:
Step-I: Registration of Personal Details, and Contact details. Login Id and password will be sent to you through e-mail on registered e-Mail Id.
Step-II: Login to complete the Personal Details, Qualification Details, Declaration.
IV. Application once submitted cannot be withdrawn or edited. [ ADVERTISEMENT (HR / Rectt. / Advt. / 2018/01) ]
V. Important Dates:
i. Opening Date for On-line Registration of Application - 09.05.2018 at 11.00 AM
ii. Last date of close of registration and submission of application - 15.06.2018 at 06:00 PM
Government Sector related Jobs
Education Wise Important Job Vacancies 2019
|Education & Vacancies||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Jobs - 22682 Vacancies||Click Here|
|12th Pass jobs - 30245 Vacancies||Click Here|
|Diploma Jobs - 20850 Vacancies||Click Here|
|Any Graduate jobs - 52390 Vacancies||Click Here|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 47025 Vacancies||Click Here|
Top Trending Jobs
|Top Recruitment 2019||Vacancies Count|
|Central Govt Jobs||80,000+ Vacancies|
|Western Railway Recruitment||725 Vacancies|
|HMT Machine Tools Limited Recruitment||5 Vacancies|
|IDBI Recruitment||600 Vacancies|
|AAI Recruitment||272 Vacancies|
|Central Railway Recruitment||2177 Vacancies|
|South East Central Railway Recruitment||432 Vacancies|
|IBPS Recruitment||8400 Vacancies|
|TNPSC Recruitment||7038 Vacancies|
|Indian Navy Recruitment||2704 Vacancies|
|HSSC Recruitment||13643 Vacancies|
|India Post Office Recruitment||1737 Vacancies|
|SECL Recruitment||5500 Vacancies|
|BRO Recruitment||778 Vacancies|
|BIS Recruitment||115 Vacancies|
|Indian Air Force Recruitment||243 Vacancies|
Jobs by DesignationVIEW ALL
Jobs by EducationVIEW ALL
Jobs by Location VIEW ALL
|Job Title||Company Name||Eligibility||Last Date|
Bank Mitra Facilitator
|Andhra Bank Jobs 2019 - 9 Vacancies||Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate - Guntur, Kurnool, Anantapur, Krishna, Srikakulam, Warangal||09/07/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|Top Companies||Any Graduate,Any Post Graduate||28/06/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Study @ Canada
|IDP||Any Graduate,Any Post Graduate||28/06/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|TNPSC Jobs 2019 - 2 Vacancies||M.A - Coimbatore, Madurai, Chennai||23/07/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|Canara Bank Jobs 2019 - 1 Vacancy||Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate - Bengaluru|Bangalore||05/07/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Assistant Technical Manager
|CEL Jobs 2019 - 1 Vacancy||B.Sc - Ghaziabad||09/07/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Data Entry Operator
|Indian Railway Jobs 2019 - 1 Vacancy||Any Graduate - Chandigarh||04/07/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|TATA AIA||Engineers / Graduates||28/06/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|ESIC Jobs 2019 - 4 Vacancies||DNB, MS/MD - Bhilwara||27/06/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Senior Resident, Part time Specialist
|ESIC Jobs 2019 - 8 Vacancies||MBBS, PG Diploma, MS/MD - Tirunelveli||03/07/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|IIBM||Graduate Freshers||28/06/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|CEL Jobs 2019 - 1 Vacancy||M.A - Ghaziabad||08/07/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Public Relation Officer
|RPSC Jobs 2019 - 23 Vacancies||Any Graduate, M.A - Ajmer||25/07/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Junior Research Fellowship
|BARC Jobs 2019 - 25 Vacancies||M.Sc - Mumbai||12/07/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|NHAI Jobs 2019 - 1 Vacancy||Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate - Hazaribagh||05/07/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|AAI Jobs 2019 - 272 Vacancies||Any Graduate - Chennai, Calicut/Kozhikode, Ahmedabad, Kolkata||07/07/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|ONGC Jobs 2019 - 1 Vacancy||B.Tech/B.E, Any Post Graduate, M.E/M.Tech, MBA/PGDM - New Delhi||27/08/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|NTPC Jobs 2019 - 1 Vacancy||B.Tech/B.E, MBA/PGDM - New Delhi||28/08/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Part Time Lady Doctor
|Northern Railway Jobs 2019 - 1 Vacancy||MBBS - Jammu||08/07/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|DRDO Jobs 2019 - 351 Vacancies||ITI, 10TH - Across India||26/06/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|Indian Army Jobs 2019 - 7 Vacancies||12TH, 10TH, 8TH - Across India||02/08/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|Indian Army Jobs 2019 - 1 Vacancy||12TH, 10TH - Patiala||03/08/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|DRDO Jobs 2019 - 40 Vacancies||B.Tech/B.E - Across India||10/07/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Field Worker, Dietician, More Vacancies
|Eastern Railway Jobs 2019 - 18 Vacancies||B.Sc, Diploma, 12TH, M.Sc, PG Diploma - Asansol, Paschim Medinipur||28/06/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|