ECIL Jobs 2020: 1 Director Vacancy for Any Graduate, MBA/PGDM, Any Post Graduate, PG Diploma published on 4th July 2019
Last updated: Jul 04,2019 12:59 IST
|No of Posts||01 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 75,000 - Rs. 1,00,000/-Per Month|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date to Apply||19/08/2019|
|Similar Jobs||Delhi (NCR) Govt Jobs|
1. Post Name: Director(Personnel) - Director(Personnel)
2 .Qualification: The applicant should be a graduate from a recognised University/ Institution with good academic record. Post Graduate Diploma or Degree in Personnel Management/ Human Resource Management or Masters in Business Administration (MBA)/ Post Graduate Diploma/ Programme in Management (PGDM/ PGPM) from a recognized University/ Institute will be desirable.
3. Experience: The applicant should have at least five years of cumulative experience during the last ten years in various aspects of HR/ Personnel Management/ Industrial Relations in an organization of repute.
4. Job Description: Director (Personnel) is a member of the Board of Directors and reports to Chairman and Managing Director. He is overall in charge of coordinating and implementing personnel and industrial relations policies, management functions, administrative control etc. in the organisation. He plays a key role in the formulation of Human Resources Development policies and strategies and their implementation.
5. Duration: The appointment shall be for a period of five years from the date of joining or upto the date of superannaution or until further orders, whichever is earlier.
Submission of Application
1. The applicants should submit their applications through proper channel as follows: (a) Government Officers, including those of the Armed Forces of the Union and All India Services: through Cadre Controlling authority; (b) CMDs/MDs/Functional Directors in CPSE: through the concerned Administrative Ministry; (c) Below Board level in CPSE: through the concerned CPSE; (d) CMDs/MDs/Functional Directors in State PSE: through the concerned Administrative Secretary and Cadre Controlling Authority, if any, of the State Government; (e) Below Board level in SPSE: through the concerned SPSE. (f) Private Sector: directly to the PESB.
2. Applicants from Private Sector must submit the following documents along with the application form: (a) Annual Reports of the Company in which currently working for the 3 financial years preceding the calendar year in which the post is advertised (please provide URL or attach/enclose copies); (b) Whether the company is listed or not; if yes, the documentary proof (please provide URL or attach/enclose copies); (c) Evidence of working at Board level or at least a post of the level immediately below the Board level; (d) Self-attested copies of documents in support of age and qualifications; (e) Relevant Jobs handled in the past with details.
How to Apply
1. Fill up the Application Form online against this Job Description on the website of PESB - http://pesb.gov.in/ and thereafter forward it online Or fill up the Application Form online against this Job Description on the website of PESB - http://pesb.gov.in/, take a printout and send it offline,
2. Last time/date of receipt of complete application duly forwarded to PESB is by 15.00 hours on 19/08/2019. No application shall be entertained under any circumstances after the stipulated time/date. Incomplete applications and applications received after the stipulated time/date shall be REJECTED. Board reserves the right to shortlist applicants for interview. Applications are to be addressed to Smt Kimbuong Kipgen Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, BlockNo. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003.
District Legal Services Authority Recruitment 2020: Office Assistants ,Data Entry Operator and More Vacancies: 10,000 - 50,000 Salary: Check More Details Here
Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment 2020: Various Engineer,Officers, More Vacancies - 15,600 - 67,000 Salary - Apply Now
Government Sector related Jobs
Education Wise Govt Job Vacancies 2020
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 26,445 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 42,237 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 46,534 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Jobs - 18,021 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 38,688 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 17,964 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Tomorrow Walkins||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|
Top Trending Jobs
|Top Recruitment 2020||Vacancies Count|
|Central Govt Jobs||80,000+ Vacancies|
|Today Current Affair||Read More|
|TRB Recruitment||1060 Vacancies|
|Rajasthan Police Recruitment||5128 Vacancies|
|RPSC Recruitment||843 Vacancies|
|NABARD Recruitment||154 Vacancies|
|C-DAC Noida Recruitment||143 Vacancies|
|Vizag Steel Recruitment||189 Vacancies|
|NPCIL Recruitment||192 Vacancies|
|MAHAGENCO Recruitment||235 Vacancies|
|TNEB Recruitment||2400 Vacancies|
|RCF Recruitment||400 Vacancies|
|Department of Telecommunications Recruitment||101 Vacancies|
|NEKRTC Recruitment||1619 Vacancies|
|MPPGCL Recruitment||209 Vacancies|
|OFB Recruitment||6061 Vacancies|
|TNFUSRC Recruitment||320 Vacancies|
Jobs by DesignationVIEW ALL
Jobs by EducationVIEW ALL
Jobs by LocationVIEW ALL
Jobs by Location
Jobs by Education