MMRDA Recruitment 2020 - Chief Vacancies - 2,16,600 Salary - Apply Now
Last updated: Jul 16, 2020 14:48 IST
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 1,31,100 - Rs. 2,16,600/-Per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||14/08/2020|
|Similar Jobs||Maharashtra Govt Jobs|
Advertisement for filling the vacant post of Chief, Transport & Communications on Selection basis in Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority.
Chief, Transport & Communications.
1. Qualifications : Bachelors Degree in any branch of Engineering or Architecture or equivalent qualifications from a recognized University and post Graduate Diploma/Degree or equivalent professional qualifications in Transport Planning or related discipline OR Master Degree from a recognized University in Mathematics and Statistics or Operations Research or Economics (with mathematics as one of the subjects and Post-Graduate degree or equivalent professional qualification in Transport Planning or related discipline).
2. Experience : Should possess not less than 15 years experience in Transportation. Out of which at least 10 years should be in a responsible positions.
3. Number of Ppost: 01.
4. As Per 7 th Pay Commission Pay Matrix- S29 ₹. 131100-216600.
Terms and Conditions:
1. Age attained, Qualification acquired and Experience gained as on 14/08/2020 (out of date)will only be considered valid for eligibility. Subsequent acquisition of qualification, experience etc. till cut of date will not be taken into consideration for entitlement.
2. The candidates already employed in Govt/PSU Sector, should compulsorily submit his/her No Objection Certificate from present employer alongwith application. Selected candidate has to ensure that he/she has to join his/her new assignment within one month, which is required to be assured by his/her parent employer.
3. Experience of full time work after completion of appropriate educational qualification will only be considered valid under eligibility. Part-time/hourly basis/ honorarium service will not be considered for entitlement.
4. It is mandatory to submit NOC, No Dues, No D.E. initiated /pending / proposed / certificates, Relieving order from parent / present department is also mandatory as per Govt. Rule in this behalf, in case, if candidate is selected for appointment.
5. Candidates are required to pass MS-CIT or one of the certificate examinations of CCC or O-level A-level or B-level or C-level which is compulsorily additional qualification for all posts. Accordingly, shortlisted candidates are required to produce a copy of the Certificate. If the candidate does not have such certificate, then he/she should pass the said certificate examinations within two years from the date of appointment according to the GoM’s GAD GR No Training 2000/CR61/2001/39, date 19th March, 2003. If the candidate fails to pass the said examination within the stipulated period, then his/her services would be terminated with immediate effect. Applicants are advised to refer GoM GAD(Information Technology) GR No.
6. Candidates are required to produce Small Family Declaration as per Rule 4 A of the Government Notification No.SRV-2000/CR(17/2000) XII, dated 28th March, 2005.
7. Candidates should have knowledge of Marathi language (Candidate should produce S.S.C. Examination Certificate). Otherwise, candidate needs to clear the exam prescribed for Marathi language as per Govt. Notification No.MBP/1087/CR-2/87/20, dated 30.12.1987 within the stipulated time limit.
8. Applications received in response to this advertisement will only be considered valid. Any previous applications on record will not be taken into account at all.
9. The officers on whom Departmental Enquiry is conducted/ proposed/initiated and found guilty for punishment under MCS Rule 1979, rule 8 as also on whom charges are levied under corruption/bribe/malpractices/IPC/civil cases are also not eligible to apply.(Self declaration as per format)
10. Candidates may note that if there is any court/vigilance/CBI proceedings/enquiry is either pending or being contemplated or ever convicted for any minor/major offence, they shall not apply for the position notified.
11.Candidates will be shortlisted on his/her own merit with reference to recruitment rules prescribed for the post and applications received.
12 Only shortlisted/eligible candidates will be sent Call Letters for interview and only selected candidates will be sent “Offer Letter” for appointment.
13 Selection Committee will select only one candidate for appointment. Waiting List prepared by the selection committee, on the basis of Merit during interview, will remain valid maximum up to one year only depending upon the requirement.
14. No reservation is applicable for Isolated Post as per GAD GR. No. BCC-1097/C.R.20/97/16-B, dated 21st September, 1998.
15. The selection of candidate is liable to be terminated/cancelled at any point of stage if the documents submitted by the candidate during the entire process of interview/selection or thereafter are found to be forge invalid /suspicious and/or incomplete.
16. Recommendations/undue pressure for selection of candidate will not be entertained at any point of time. Such candidate will be treated as ineligible for selection/appointment.
17. Selection will depend on verification/authentication of original documents. If candidate fails to submit the required certificates within stipulated time, his/her selection will stand cancel from the select list.
18.If Authority feels absolute necessary to make any changes in terms & condition mentioned in this advertisement, decision of our competent authority will remain final and binding on all the concerned.
19. Candidates should ensure his/her eligibility with reference to prescribed recruitment rules. On confirmation of eligibility, candidate should submit their application in the prescribed Proforma ONLY alongwith Undertaking kept with this advertisement.
20. Incomplete applications will be rejected.
21. The applicants fulfilling the eligibility criteria should ensure that his/her application should reach before due date. Applications received after due date will not be considered and will automatically treated as cancelled.
22 .This Authority reserves its right either to cancel/postpone the entire procedure of recruitment of this advertisement without any justification at any point of time.
Selection Procedure :
Only shortlisted/eligible candidates will be sent Call Letters for interview and only selected candidates will be sent Offer Letter for appointment. Selection Committee will select only one candidate for appointment. Waiting List prepared by the selection committee, on the basis of Merit during interview, will remain valid maximum up to one year only depending upon the requirement.
How to Apply :
The candidates are required to write the name of the Post on envelope in Block Letters for which he/ she has applied for. Candidates fulfilling above criteria shall submit their applications on or before 14/08/ 2020 upto 05:30 p.m. to the Administrative Officer, Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority, New Building, 8 th Floor, Bandra-Kurla Complex, Bandra (East), Mumbai – 400 051.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from MMRDA, please click on the Apply Now button below.
National Chemical Laboratory Recruitment 2020 - Project Assistant III Vacancies - 35,000 Salary - Apply Now
National Chemical Laboratory Recruitment 2020 - Project Assistant II Vacancies - 31,000 Salary - Apply Now
Ministry of Environments, Forests and Climate Change Recruitment 2020 - Assistant Vacancies - 1,12,400 Salary - Apply Now
Ministry of Environments, Forests and Climate Change Recruitment 2020 - Private Secretary Vacancies - 1,42,400 Salary - Apply Now
Ministry of Environments, Forests and Climate Change Recruitment 2020 - Upper Division Clerk Vacancies - 81,100 Salary - Apply Now
Zilla Parishad Pune Recruitment 2020 - 256 AYUSH Medical Officer Vacancies - 28,000 Salary - Apply Now
Walkin Interview! ESIC Model Hospital Noida Recruitment 2020 - Part Time Super Specialists Vacancies - Apply Now
Defence Laboratory Jodhpur Recruitment 2020 - Research Associate Vacancies - 54,000 Salary - Apply Now
Defence Laboratory Jodhpur Recruitment 2020 - Junior Research Fellowship Vacancies - 31,000 Salary - Apply Now
National Chemical Laboratory Recruitment 2020 - Research Associate II Vacancies - 42,000 Salary - Apply Now
National Chemical Laboratory Recruitment 2020 - Project Assistant Vacancies - 25,000 Salary - M.Sc, M.Tech - Apply Now
Government Sector related Jobs
Education Wise Govt Job Vacancies 2020
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 18,565 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 32,303 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 26,871 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Jobs - 9,157 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 9,923 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 5,150 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Tomorrow Walkins||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|
Top Trending Jobs
|Top Recruitment 2020||Vacancies Count|
|Central Govt Jobs||80,000+ Vacancies|
|Today Current Affair||Read More|
|Zilla Parishad Pune Recruitment||1120 Vacancies|
|AIIMS Delhi Recruitment||4441 Vacancies|
|India Post Recruitment||3933 Vacancies|
|UPSC Recruitment||1048 Vacancies|
|SSC Recruitment||6001 Vacancies|
|Bank of India Recruitment||28 Vacancies|
|KPSC Recruitment||1788 Vacancies|
|ONGC Recruitment||4182 Vacancies|
|AAI Recruitment||181 Vacancies|
|SBI Recruitment||3850 Vacancies|
|JKSSB Recruitment||10464 Vacancies|
|CRPF Recruitment||856 Vacancies|
|Recruitment and Assessment Centre Recruitment||311 Vacancies|
|MSCWB Recruitment||1293 Vacancies|
|SEBI Recruitment||147 Vacancies|
Jobs by DesignationVIEW ALL
Jobs by EducationVIEW ALL
Jobs by LocationVIEW ALL
- Across India (23835)
- Hyderabad (199)
- Patna (4712)
- Bangalore (2270)
- New Delhi (6211)
- Pune (1301)
- Chandigarh (99)
- Chennai (199)
- Indore (14)
- Bhubaneshwar (3932)
- Lucknow (1145)
- Kolkata (1582)
- Guwahati (669)
- Jaipur (313)
- Mumbai (415)
- Ahmedabad (1424)
- Shimla (36)
- Sonepat (7)
- Siliguri (1)
- Other Locations
- MP Vyapam Admit Card 2020
- NIFT Admit Card 2020
- HP TET Exam Date 2020
- UPSC Syllabus 2020
- SSC Admit Card 2020
- JKPSC Admit Card 2020
- Raichur District Court Admit Card 2020
- CG Vyapam Syllabus 2020
- MVSU Admit Card 2020
- ESIC Result 2020
- ESIC Interview Schedule 2020
- IBPS Syllabus 2020
- APSET Admit Card 2020
- RRB Bangalore Admit Card 2020
- IBPS Admit Card 2020
- AP Grama Sachivalayam Hall Ticket 2020
- UPSC Result 2020
- KPSC Admit Card 2020
- WBPSC Admit Card 2020
- EESL Admit Card 2020
- Bhadrak District Court Admit Card 2020
- BSSC Result 2020
- HPPSC Admit Card 2020
- CISF Admit Card 2020
- NHM Maharashtra Syllabus 2020
- Bihar Police Admit Card 2020
- ASTU Result 2020
- BHU Nursing 2020 Exam Dates
- APSET Exam 2020
- RGPV Application Form 2020
- CUSAT MBA Important Dates 2021
- DAVV Result 2020
- CEED Important Dates 2020
- BIT Mesra Result 2020
- JEE Main Admit Card 2020
- DTU Ph.D. Entrance Exam Admit Card 2020
- Rajasthan PTET Admit Card 2020
- TS EAMCET Exam Date 2020
- DSAT Result 2020
- SAAT 2020 Result
- Amity University 2020 Application Form
- SASTRA University Counselling 2020
- Calcutta University Application Form 2020
- NITK Surathkal Admission 2020
- CSIR UGC NET Admit Card 2020
- GUJCET 2020 Admit Card
- GMAT Exam Pattern 2020
- Jowai Polytechnic Admission Result 2020
- CG PET Application Form 2020
- Mysore University Result 2020
- BVP CET Admit Card 2020
- LPU NEST 2020 Admit Card
Latest Breaking News
Desiremovies illegal Torrent Website leaked Avengers: Infinity War Movie Online
Sdmoviespoint illegally leaks Shakuntala Devi Movie Online
Skymovies illegal Torrent Website leaked Drishyam movie Online
Bulbbul Movie illegally leaked on Filmygod
Jalshamoviez illegally leaks Pencil Movie Online
Daaka Movie illegally leaked on Movie4me
Dil Bechara Movie illegally leaked on Rdxhd
Katmoviehd illegal Torrent Website leaked Malibu Rescue: The Next Wave movie Online
Raees Movie illegally leaked on Filmywap
Moviezwap illegally leaks Shivaji Surathkal Movie Online
Gold Rate In Top Cities
- Gold Rate in Ahmedabad
- Gold Rate in Bangalore
- Gold Rate in Chennai
- Gold Rate in Coimbatore
- Gold Rate in Delhi
- Gold Rate in Hyderabad
- Gold Rate in Kerala
- Gold Rate in Kochi
- Gold Rate in Kolhapur
- Gold Rate in Kolkata
- Gold Rate in Mumbai
- Gold Rate in Pondicherry
- Gold Rate in Pune
- Gold Rate in Tiruchirapalli
- Gold Rate in Vijayawada
- Gold Rate in Visakhapatnam
Silver Rate In Top Cities
- Silver Rate in Chennai
- Silver Rate in Mumbai
- Silver Rate in Delhi
- Silver Rate in Kolkata
- Silver Rate in Bangalore
- Silver Rate in Hyderabad
- Silver Rate in Coimbatore
- Silver Rate in Madurai
- Silver Rate in Kerala
- Silver Rate in Pune
- Silver Rate in Vadodara
- Silver Rate in Ahmedabad
- Silver Rate in Jaipur
- Silver Rate in Lucknow
- Silver Rate in Vijayawada
- Silver Rate in Patna
- Silver Rate in Nagpur
- Silver Rate in Chandigarh
- Silver Rate in Surat
- Silver Rate in Bhubaneswar
- Silver Rate in Mangalore
- Silver Rate in Visakhapatnam
- Silver Rate in Nashik
- Silver Rate in Mysore