DRDO Jobs 2020: 30 DRDO Scholarship Scheme Vacancy for B.Tech/B.E, M.E/M.Tech, M.Sc, B.Sc published on 5th August 2019
Last updated: Aug 05,2019 14:15 IST
DRDO DRDO Scholarship Scheme Recruitment 2020 Short Information :
|Scholarship Name||DRDO Scholarship Scheme|
|No of Posts||30 Posts|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date to Apply||10/09/2019|
|Similar Jobs||Across India|
DRDO Scholarship Scheme for Girls in Aerospace Engg / Aeronautical Engg / Space Engg & Rocketry / Avionics / Aircraft Engg. DRDO has launched “DRDO Scholarship Scheme for Girls through Aeronautics Research and Development Board (AR&DB), DRDO HQ.
1. Subject/ Discipline: Aerospace Engg / Aeronautical Engg / Space Engg & Rocketry/ Avionics/ Aircraft Engg.
2. Level, Amount of Scholarship & Eligibility Criteria & Requirements:
a. Under Graduate* (BE/ B.TECH/ B.Sc. Engg) - Rs.120000 / year or annual fees whichever is less for a maximum period of four years. - Candidate must be an Indian National. Candidate should have got admission in the 1st year of current academic year (2019-20) to the relevant B.E./ B. Tech./B.Sc Engg. course. Candidate should have cleared JEE (Main). Candidate should have a valid JEE(Main) score
b. Post Graduate (ME/ M.TECH/ M.Sc Engg) - Rs.15500/- per month subject to Rs.186000/- per year for a maximum period of two years. - Candidate must be an Indian National. Candidate should have secured admission in the 1st year of the current academic year (2019-20) to the relevant ME/M.TECH / M.Sc Engg course. Candidate must have scored minimum 60% marks in the qualifying exam (graduation level: BE/B Tech/B.Sc Engg. or equivalent) for getting admission to the subject course as per the guidelines set by AICTE/MHRD. In cases where the conversion formula is not obtainable, CGPA/CPI of 6.75 (for a 10 point scale) will be taken as equivalent to 60%, as per AICTE guidelines. Candidate should have a valid GATE (General Aptitute Test in Engineering) score.
Other: Students pursuing dual degree course / integrated master degree in the above mentioned subjects may also apply / receive this scholarship only for first four years as applicable for B.Tech degree course under the above scheme, subject to fulfilling the eligibility requirements.
a) Attached a scanned copy of each of the requisite certificates with online scholarship application.
(b) Rightly selected the scholarship applied for.
(c) Uploaded recent passport size colour photograph (max. size 50 KB)
(d) Aadhaar Card (max 500 KB)
(e) Proof of admission (max 500 KB)
(f) Fees details (max 500 KB)
(g) Certificate from Institute (max 500 KB)
(h) A printout of the finally submitted/Locked online application for your reference
1. Registrations will start from 25 July 2019 onwards
2. Closing date: 10th Sep 2019
Conditions of Scholarship
1. Once scholarship is discontinued to a candidate it will not be granted further, inspite of qualifying the eligibility in the later years. Students availing this scholarship will be entitled to avail only one scholarship at a time and a certificate issued by the Grantee Institute should be attached that she is not availing any other scholarship from any other institute / department / agency
2. Candidates will have to produce all certificates, in original, for verification in the Institute and a certificate has to be forwarded to AR&DB in this regard by the institute where the student belongs.Applications without scanned copies of certificates for the requisite essential educational qualification or incomplete applications will be summarily rejected. No correspondence would be entertained in this regard.
3. Selected candidates will be considered for scholarship and will get scholarship through their respective Institute. The Institute has to submit the contingent bill with ECS mandate for all the candidates so selected for scholarship for release of money for scholarship.The offer of scholarship to the selected candidates will be restricted to the number of scholarship in order of merit. List of candidates selected for scholarship will be made available at AR&DB website: https://www.drdo.gov.in/drdo/boards/ardb/index.htm. Number of scholarships are limited to 20 for Under Graduate and 10 for Post Graduate students pursuing their respective degrees at the academic institutes.
Selection Procedure for DRDO DRDO Scholarship Scheme Recruitment 2020:
b) First year Post graduate (M.E./M.Tech./M.Sc. Engg.) scholarship (for 2 yr full time course) will be based on the valid GATE score on merit basis. The candidates without valid GATE score will not be considered.
How to Apply for DRDO DRDO Scholarship Scheme Recruitment 2020?
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from DRDO, please click on the Apply Now button below.
Office of The District and Sessions Judge Kampur Sarkari Naukri 2020: Recruitment of Lower Division Assistant Vacancies - 49,000 Salary - Apply Now
Cochin Shipyard Limited Sarkari Naukri 2020 - Recruitment for Project Officer, 37,000 - 40,000 Salary - Apply Now
Sarkari Naukri: Cochin Shipyard limited Recruitment 2020 - Apply for Assistant General Manager Jobs, 2,20,000 Salary - Apply Now
Sarkari Naukri: Cochin Shipyard limited Recruitment 2020 - Apply for Deputy Manager Jobs, 1,60,000 Salary - Apply Now
Walk in Interview! IIT Roorkee Sarkari Jobs 2020: Recruitment of Project Associate Vacancies, 10,000 Salary - Apply Now
Thiruvallur District Cooperative Societies Sarkari Naukri 2020: Recruitment of Assistant/Clerk Vacancies - 54,000 Salary - Apply Now
ECIL Sarkari Jobs 2020: Recruitment of Technical Officer Vacancies - B.E/ B.Tech - 23,000 Salary - Apply Now
IIT Gandhinagar Sarkari Jobs 2020: Recruitment of Software Developer Vacancies, 70,000 Salary - Apply Now
Central Bank of India Sarkari Naukri 2020: Recruitment of Chief Technical Officer Vacancies - Apply Now
Government Sector related Jobs
Education Wise Govt Job Vacancies 2020
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 24,574 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 37,223 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 34,249 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Jobs - 7,706 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 10,775 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 13,633 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Tomorrow Walkins||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|
Top Trending Jobs
|Top Recruitment 2020||Vacancies Count|
|Central Govt Jobs||80,000+ Vacancies|
|Today Current Affair||Read More|
|MSF Recruitment||7000 Vacancies|
|AIATSL Recruitment||160 Vacancies|
|LIC Recruitment||218 Vacancies|
|IOCL Recruitment||501 Vacancies|
|Central Railway Recruitment||37 Vacancies|
|India Post Recruitment||2288 Vacancies|
|ISRO Recruitment||175 Vacancies|
|ER Recruitment||2792 Vacancies|
|HSSC Recruitment||7386 Vacancies|
|NHAI Recruitment||186 Vacancies|
|CRPF Recruitment||1412 Vacancies|
Jobs by DesignationVIEW ALL
Jobs by EducationVIEW ALL
Jobs by LocationVIEW ALL
Jobs by Location
Jobs by Education