MSEB MAHADISCOM Recruitment 2023 Director vacancy online application form at mahadiscom.in - News
Last updated: Dec 31, 2021 04:15 PM | Yuvarani Sivakumar
MSEB MAHADISCOM Recruitment 2023 Notification Overview
|Company Name||MSEB MAHADISCOM Recruitment 2023|
|Post Name||Director Jobs|
|No of Posts||Various|
|Job Location||Mumbai Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||21/01/2022|
|Similar Jobs||Govt Jobs 2023|
This position is at the Board level and the incumbent shall report to the Chairman & Managing Director.
1. Post Name: Director
2. Qualification & Experience: Shall be a Graduate Engineer in relevant discipline with minimum 20 (Twenty) years’ Experience in the relevant field. Minimum 5 (Five) years’ experience at the level of Chief Engineer out of which 1 (one) year experience at the level of 1 (one) position below the Board in State Electricity Board or Board of Directors in Public Sector Undertaking (PSU) in power sector. Preference will be given to the candidates possessing MBA or equivalent degree from a reputed Management School.
3. For Private Sector Executives, the following conditions should be fulfilled: Executives working in companies where the annual turnover is in excess of Rs. 500 crores. Executives working at the Board level or Non-Board level position reporting directly to the Board (i.e. one position below the Board of Directors) and Executives working in companies listed in stock exchange.
4. A candidate who has held the post of Functional/Whole-time Director in Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Ltd. (MSEDCL) for a maximum 2 (Two) terms (including the presently serving / remaining term) is not eligible to apply for the post of Director (Projects), MSEDCL)
5. Deputation: The officers working in Central / State Government and in Central / State PSUs possessing desired qualification & experience can be considered for selection on deputation basis. They should submit their applications through proper channel as per Format “A” & “B”.
6. Skills: Applicant should possess effective communication, analytical & problem solving skills, good employee management skills and effective leadership qualities with strong customer service orientations.
7. Compensation: The compensation for above post shall be largely comparable to that offered by similar sized PSUs. However, the same is negotiable. In case of candidates on deputation from Govt. / PSUs, the remuneration will be in accordance with the normal rules of deputation applicable in such cases.
8. Duration: The position is for contract / deputation of duration of 3 (Three) years with the condition of performance review at the end of each year linked with the review of contract.
9. Residential Accommodation: Unfurnished accommodation can be provided by the Company at a concessional rent subject to availability. In case accommodation is not provided, HRA at the rate applicable to the company employees shall be paid.
Selection Process for MSEB MAHADISCOM Recruitment 2023
Selection will be based on Deputation
How to Apply MSEB MAHADISCOM Recruitment 2023 at mahadiscom.in?
1. If you are the one who is looking for and interested in making a career in power sector in Maharashtra, then post your application in the prescribed format alongwith supporting documents for age, qualification and experience at the address given below on or before 21.01.2022.
2. The profile of Company, Advertisement and Format of Application is available on the website: www.mahadiscom.in, www.mahagenco.in, www.mahatransco.in and www.msebindia.com. The applications received after due date will not be considered. The company will not be responsible for postal delay / courier delay. The applications not in prescribed format, not supported with requisite copies of testimonials / documents in support of Educational Qualification and Experience will not be considered.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs,Govt Jobs 2023,Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.