- Fresherslive »
- Govt Jobs »
- Lady Shri Ram College for Women Recruitment 2020 »
- Assistant Professor Jobs 2020
Delhi University Recruitment 2020 - Assistant Professor Posts - 57,700 Salary - Apply Now!!!
Last updated: Jan 10,2020 09:26 IST
|Company Name||Lady Shri Ram College for Women|
|Post Name||Assistant Professor|
|No of Posts||78 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 57,700/-Per Month|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date to Apply||03/02/2020|
|Similar Jobs||Delhi (NCR) Govt Jobs|
1. Online applicationsareinvitedintheprescribedApplication Form at weblink https://COLREC.DU.AC.IN from the eligible candidates for appointment to the post assistant Professor, in the academic Pay Level-10 with rationalized entry of 57700/- of the7" CentralPayCommissionPay Matrix,in various departments as per details are given below. The last date of receipt of application is two weeks from the date of publication of advertisement in the employment News. For details, please visit the College website https://www.LSR.edu.in as well as the University of Delhi Website: www.du.ac.in. Persons with Benchmark Disability (PwBD) candidates may approach theHelpdesk set upattheCollegein case they require any assistance infilling up application form.
2. Department: Commerce, Computer Application, Economics, Elementary Education, English and Journalism, Hindi, History, Mathematics, Philosophy, Political Science, Psychology, Sanskrit, Sociology, Statistics, EVS.
3. The Minimum Qualification for appointment asAssistant ProfessorisMaster’s degree with 55% marks (or equivalent grade in a point-scale wherever the grading system is followed) in concerned / relevant / allied subject from an Indian University or an equivalent degree from an foreign University. Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligiblity Test (NET) conducted by the UGC or the CSIR (exemption for NET &having acquired PH.D shall be granted in accordance with UGC Regulations). The details regarding publications, experience, screening guidelines and indicative proforma etc. are available on the University’s website: www.du.ac.in and College website: https://www.LSR.edu.in along with this advertisement. The applicants are required to read these details before filling up theform.
4. Note: The Selection Committee / Governing Body of the college reserves the right to change the nature and number of post. College also reserves its right not to fill any or all the post(s) advertised. Any addendum / corrigendum shall be posted only on the College website: https://www.LSR.edu.in
2. In order to avoid last minute rush, the applicants are advised to apply early. In case of any persistent technical issue, the applicants can mail their problem at the College E-mail ID.
3. No TA/DA shall be paid to candidates for attending interview.
4. The last date for submission of the form shall be as specified in the advertisement.
5. Canvassing in any form will be treated as a disqualification.
How to Apply
1. Online applications are invited in the prescribed Application Form from eligible candidates for appointment to the post of Assistant Professor, in the Academic Pay Level 10 of the 7th Central Pay Commission Pay Matrix, in the College. The last date for receipt of application is 03.02.2020 or two weeks from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News, Times of India (Ascent), whichever is later. For details, please visit the College website. Any addendum/corrigendum shall be posted only on the College website.
2. Address: Lady Shri Ram College For Women (University Of Delhi) Lajpat Nagar: New Delhi - 110024.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.To Apply for the job posting from Lady Shri Ram College for Women, please click on the Apply Now button below.
Cochin Port Trust Recruitment 2020: Executive Engineer Vacancies - 10,750 - 16,750 Salary - Apply Soon
Namakkal District Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2020: Office Assistant Posts, Check eligibility criteria - Apply Soon
Government Sector related Jobs
Education Wise Govt Job Vacancies 2020
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 26,734 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 44,245 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 45,795 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Jobs - 23,017 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 30,959 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 19,385 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Tomorrow Walkins||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|
Top Trending Jobs
|Top Recruitment 2020||Vacancies Count|
|Central Govt Jobs||80,000+ Vacancies|
|Today Current Affair||Read More|
|RPSC Recruitment||620 Vacancies|
|NABARD Recruitment||154 Vacancies|
|C-DAC Noida Recruitment||143 Vacancies|
|Vizag Steel Recruitment||189 Vacancies|
|NPCIL Recruitment||537 Vacancies|
|MAHAGENCO Recruitment||235 Vacancies|
|ITI Limited Recruitment||129 Vacancies|
|TNEB Recruitment||2400 Vacancies|
|RCF Recruitment||400 Vacancies|
|Department of Telecommunications Recruitment||101 Vacancies|
|NEKRTC Recruitment||1619 Vacancies|
|MPPGCL Recruitment||209 Vacancies|
|OFB Recruitment||6061 Vacancies|
|Revenue Department Recruitment||2174 Vacancies|
|TNFUSRC Recruitment||320 Vacancies|
Jobs by DesignationVIEW ALL
Jobs by EducationVIEW ALL
Jobs by LocationVIEW ALL
Jobs by Location
Jobs by Education