Solapur University Recruitment 2023 Dean vacancy online application form at su.digitaluniversity.ac - News
Last updated: May 13, 2021 05:18 PM | Abisha Muthukumar
Solapur University Recruitment 2023 Notification Overview
|Company Name||Solapur University Recruitment 2023|
|Post Name||Dean Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 144,200 - Rs. 218,200 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Solapur Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||04/06/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Govt Jobs 2023|
Punyashlok Ahilyadevi Holkar Solapur University, Solapur invites applications in the prescribed format from the eligible candidates for the following Statutory posts
1. Name of the Post: Dean, Faculty of Science and Technology
2. No of Post: 01
3. Pay Scale & AGP: Pay Matrix 144200 - 218200, Academic Level - 14 Other usual allowances and benefits as admissible under Maharashtra Public Universities Act, 2016 and Government of Maharashtra rulesin force from time to time
4. Tenure of Appointment:
i. As per provisions of Section 15 of Maharashtra Public Universities Act, 2016 Dean shall be a statutory full time salaried officer.
ii. The term of Dean shall be co-terminus with the term of office of the Vice-Chancellor or till he attains the age of superannuation, whichever is earlier: Provided that, the new Vice-Chancellor may continue his services as a Dean till the new Dean is duly appointed: Provided further that, is case vacancy occurs in the office of the Vice-Chancellor because of death, resignation or otherwise, the dean shall continue to hold the post till the end of that academic year.
5. Qualifications & Experience:
A) i. An eminent scholar with Ph.D. qualification(s) in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline and published work of high quality actively engaged in research with evidence of published work with a minimum of 10 publications as books and/or research/policy papers.
ii. A minimum of 15 years of teaching experience in university/college, and/or experience in research at the University/National level institutions/industries, including experience of guiding candidates for research at doctoral level.
iii. Contribution to educational innovation, design of new curricula and courses, and technology – mediated teaching learning process.
iv. A minimum score as stipulated in the Academic Performance Indicator (API), Performance Based Appraisal System (PBAS) set out in UGC Regulation in of UGC Notification dated 30/6/2010 and amendments notified from time to time.
B) An outstanding professional, with established reputation in the relevant field, who has made significant contributions to the knowledge in the concerned / allied / relevant discipline, to be substantiated by credentials.
6. As per post of Principal :- i) A Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) by a recognized University.
ii) A Ph. D. Degree in concerned/allied/relevant discipline(s) in the institution concerned with evidence of published work and research guidance.
iii) Associate Professor/Professor with a total experience of fifteen years of teaching/research/administration in Universities, Colleges and other institutions of higher education.
iv) A minimum score as stipulated in the Academic Performance Indicator (API) based Performance Based Appraisal System (PBAS), as set out in this Regulation in for direct recruitment of Professors in Colleges.
7. Advt. No. : PAHSUS/Estt/2021/36
Application form should be accompanied with attested copies of the following documents:
i) Degree / Diploma certificates, Statement of Marks and other certificates of the educational qualifications.
ii) Approval letters in case of teachers of affiliated colleges / recognized institutions.
iii) Appointment orders in case of University Teachers.
iv) Certificate/s of teaching/administrative experience and / or postdoctoral research.
v) Birth Certificate / SSC certificate or other Government document as proof of date of birth.
vi) In case of change in name of the candidate, a copy of Government Gazette.
vii) Demand Draft (of Rs.500 /-for open candidates and of Rs.250/-for reserved category candidate) of nationalized bank drawn in favour of the “F. & A. O., Punyashlok Ahilyadevi Holkar Solapur University, Solapur” payable at Solapur.
General Instructions, Terms And Conditions:
1. All disputes arising out of this advertisement are subject to Solapur
2. The Government Resolutions/Circulars issued by the Government of Maharashtra from time to time will be applicable to this advertisement
3. On verification, if it is found that the information received from an applicant is faulty and or is based on faulty certificates he / she will be liable for legal action and the selection of such candidate will be immediately cancelled.
4. Knowledge of Marathi Language is essential.
5. As per the Notification No.SRV.2000/CR (17/2000) XII dated 28th March, 2005 issued by General Administration Department, Mantralaya, Mumbai, candidates shall submit the declaration of the small family in the prescribed proforma attached with Application form as Declaration Form A
6. Qualifications, relevant experience and age shall be considered as on last date of submission of application.
7. Candidates furnishing incorrect or false information shall stand disqualified at any stage.
8. Candidates are requested not to attach any original document with the application.
9. Appointment of Contract, Daily wages, Temporary, Ad-hoc basis will not be counted as experience.
10. Teaching experience as an approved full-time teacher will only be considered.
11. Applicants shall not be entitled for any TA/DA towards attending the interview.
12. Application received after the prescribed last date will be rejected and no communication in this regard will be made with the candidate.
13. University will not be responsible for the applications misplaced or lost or delayed by the Postal department.
14. No correspondence will be made with applicants who are not short-listed / not called for interview.
15. The University reserves the right to fill or not to fill the post or to modify/ alter/ cancel the advertisement.
16. A Candidate already employed, shall submit his/her application through proper channel. However, an advanced copy of application may be sent followed by the original application through proper channel.
17. All updates, corrigendum (if any), instructions regarding this recruitment advertisement from time to time shall be updated on Punyashlok Ahilyadevi Holkar Solapur University website only. Hence, applicants are advised to visit University website regularly for further updates/details.
18. Applications received after the last date of receipt of application, incomplete applications or without relevant supporting enclosures (attested copies of degree certificates / mark sheets / experience certificate etc.), applications without DD and applications not submitted through proper channel will not be considered. No intimation in this regard will be given to the candidates.
19. Canvassing directly or indirectly will be a disqualification.
20. Experience in regular scale will only be considered towards total experience of the candidate.
21. Queries or correspondence in respect of eligibility criteria, issuance of call letters for interview or selection of candidate will not be entertained at any stage.
Selection Process for Solapur University Recruitment 2023
How to Apply Solapur University Recruitment 2023 at su.digitaluniversity.ac?
1. Application in the prescribed form (Ten copies) together with attested copies of certificate/s should be sent in an envelope superscripted “Application for the post of Dean, Faculty OF Science and Technology”, to the “The Ag. Registrar, Punyashlok Ahilyadevi Holkar Solapur University, Solapur-Pune Highway, Kegaon, Solapur - 413 255 (M.S.), India” so as to reach the same on or before 5:30 p.m. on 04/06/2021.
2. Regarding the advertisement of Dean, Faculty of Science and Technology dated 02/01/2020 & 06/02/2020, those who are applied already for the said posts they need not apply again for the same. But additional qualification documents can submit before the given date
3. Further details and prescribed application form can be downloaded from the University website http://su.digitaluniversity.ac link of Employment Opportunities from 05/05/2021. The same is hosted on Govt. of Maharashtra website www.maharashtra.gov.in.
4. The prescribed application form may be downloaded from the University website http://su.digitaluniversity.ac link of Employment Opportunities. The same is hosted on Government of Maharashtra website www.maharashtra.gov.in
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs,Govt Jobs 2023,Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.