CVPP Recruitment 2019 - Various Trainee Engineer Vacancies Across India- 40,000 - 1,40,000 Salary - Apply
Last updated: Sep 09,2019 18:12 IST
CVPP Trainee Engineer Recruitment 2020 Short Information :
|Post Name||Trainee Engineer|
|No of Posts||20 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 40,000 - Rs. 1,40,000/-Per Month|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date to Apply||31/01/2020|
|Similar Jobs||Across India|
The Company intends to recruit 45 Trainee Engineers (Civil) for its Project sites through GATE-2020 in 03-phases. However, in the first Phase, recruitment shall be made for 20 vacancies
1. Name of the Post / Grade / Pay Scale: Trainee Engineer (Civil) / E-1 / Rs. 40000-3%- 140000 (IDA)
2. Vacancies: Total-20 (UR-07); (SC-03); (ST-01); (OBCNCL-07); (EWS-02);
3. Minimum Qualification: Full time Regular BE / B. Tech / B. Sc. (Engineering) in Civil from recognized Indian University / Institute approved by AICTE with minimum 60% marks or equivalent grade or AMIE in Civil Engineering with minimum 60% marks or equivalent grade
4. Placement: The selected candidates will be posted at any of the Projects of the Company.
2. Extended Last date of online Registration for GATE-2020- 1 st October, 2019
3. Opening date of Online applications in CVPPPL- 1 st January, 2020
4. Last date of Online applications in CVPPPL- 31st January, 2020
1. Eligible candidates interested in joining CVPPPL as Trainee Engineer (Civil) in 2020 against advertisement no CVPPPL/HR/Rectt/2019/02 are required to appear in GATE-2020. Final year appearing students in the academic session 2019-2020 are not eligible. Only Graduate Engineers in Civil discipline with minimum eligibility qualification attained before 31.12.2019, can apply online at website www.cvpppindia.com.
2. Before applying for the mentioned posts, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this advertisement. Candidates are therefore advised to carefully read this advertisement and follow all the instructions given for submitting online application.cCandidates are advised to carefully fill in the online application themselves as no change in any of the data filled in the online application will be possible/ entertained after FINAL SUBMISSION of application. Prior to submission of the online application, candidates are advised to use the SAVE AND NEXT facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required.
3. Only GATE-2020 score is valid for the recruitment exercise. GATE score of 2019 or prior is not valid. Candidate is required to obtain requisite marks / grade in minimum qualification prescribed for the post, taking average of all the semesters / years, irrespective of the weightage given to any particular semester / year by the Institute, University. 1Caste Certificate shall be in-line with the proforma issued by the concerned Govt. 12. No representation will be entertained for relaxation of prescribed qualification in any circumstances. 13. Internal candidates having requisite qualifications are also eligible to apply.
Selection Procedure for CVPP Trainee Engineer Recruitment 2020:
How to Apply for CVPP Trainee Engineer Recruitment 2020?
1. Only those Candidates who have registered with GATE-2020 and possess a valid GATE-2020 registration number can register online in Careers (job opportunities) section of CVPPPLs website www.cvpppindia.com against recruitment advertisement no. CVPPPL/HR/Rectt/2019/02.The candidates are required to read the instructions carefully and fill-in the online application giving accurate information including GATE-2020 registration number. After filling the details, the system will generate a Unique Registration Number (URN) of CVPPPL. The registration process shall be open from 1200 hours on 01.01.2020 up to midnight of 31.01.2020. Before applying online, candidates should—
2. i) Scan their recent passport size photograph (not more than 03 months old) ensuring that the size should not exceed 50KB and signature ensuring that the size should not exceed 20KB. ii) Scan the required Certificates / Documents. (As per Sl. No. 4 of procedure to be uploaded for applying online). The scanned copies should be readable, otherwise the candidature shall be treated as rejected. iii) Have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile number, which should be kept active till the completion of this round of Recruitment Process. CVPPPL shall make all necessary communications through the registered e-mail ID / SMS only.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from CVPP, please click on the Apply Now button below.
Sarkari Naukri: PAU Recruitment 2020 - Apply for Junior Field/ Lab Helper Jobs, 8,777 Salary - Apply Now
NABCONS Sarkari Naukri 2020: Recruitment of Junior Consultant Vacancies, 30,000 Salary, Across India - Apply Now
Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment Sarkari Naukri 2020 - Recruitment for Deputy Director, 15,600 - 39,100 Salary - Apply Now
LIC Sarkari Naukri 2020: Recruitment of 168 Assistant Administrative Officer Vacancies, 62,315 Salary - Apply Now
Sarkari Naukri: HBCSE Recruitment 2020 - Apply for Project Assistant Jobs, 28,000 Salary - Apply Now
Government Sector related Jobs
Education Wise Govt Job Vacancies 2020
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 20,456 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 26,048 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 32,682 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Jobs - 7,696 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 10,152 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 13,374 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Tomorrow Walkins||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|
Top Trending Jobs
|Top Recruitment 2020||Vacancies Count|
|Central Govt Jobs||80,000+ Vacancies|
|Today Current Affair||Read More|
|LIC Recruitment||218 Vacancies|
|IOCL Recruitment||504 Vacancies|
|Central Railway Recruitment||37 Vacancies|
|India Post Recruitment||2242 Vacancies|
|ISRO Recruitment||175 Vacancies|
|ER Recruitment||2792 Vacancies|
|HSSC Recruitment||7386 Vacancies|
|NHAI Recruitment||186 Vacancies|
|CRPF Recruitment||1412 Vacancies|
Jobs by DesignationVIEW ALL
Jobs by EducationVIEW ALL
Jobs by LocationVIEW ALL
Jobs by Location
Jobs by Education