Appellate Tribunal For Electricity Recruitment 2023 Court Master vacancy online application form at aptel.gov.in - News
Last updated: Oct 23, 2021 03:37 PM | Yuvarani Sivakumar
Appellate Tribunal For Electricity Recruitment 2023 Notification Overview
|Company Name||Appellate Tribunal For Electricity Recruitment 2023|
|Post Name||Court Master Jobs|
|No of Posts||3 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 44,900 - Rs. 142,400 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||New Delhi Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||27/10/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Govt Jobs 2023|
It is proposed to fill up the under mentioned posts in the Appellate Tribunal for Electricity immediately on deputation/absorption basis. The number of vacancies mentioned may vary:
1. Post Name:Court Master
2. No. of Post: 03
3. Pay: | Level-7 (Rs.44,900- 1,42,400/-)
5. (Deputation/Absorption) Officer appointed on the post of Court Master on on deputation basis and willing to get permanently absorbed on the said completion of two years of service on deputation terms, post, may on exercise his/her option for permanent absorption on the said post and the appointing authority may in its discretion, take such decision, as it considers appropriate.
6. Eligibility Criteria: Deputation/absorption: Officer of the Central Government or State Government or High Court or District Court or Autonomous Bodies or Public Sector Undertakings or Tribunals or Recognized Universities of Central or State Government. holding analogous post on regular basis; or with five years regular services in the post in level 6 in the pay matrix or equivalent; possessing Bachelor's degree from a recognized university or equivalent; possessing speed in stenography of 100 words per minute| (English); and Having knowledge of computers.
7. Note: The period of deputation including the period of deputation in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding the appointment in the same or other organization or Department of Central Government shall be five years..
Selection Process for Appellate Tribunal For Electricity Recruitment 2023
How to Apply Appellate Tribunal For Electricity Recruitment 2023 at aptel.gov.in?
1. The application in prescribed Proforma, available on Tribunal's website) complete in all respect may be sent to Registrar of the Appellate Tribunal for Electricity at the aforesaid address through proper channel latest within four weeks from the date of Publication of the vacancy circular in the Employment News. Nos of vacancy may vary and the Appellate Tribunal for Electricity keeps its right reserve to changes in vacancy position or may any other change.
2. The details of the posts alongwith eligibility criteria required for cach category of post is given in Vacancy Circular (available on Tribunal website). The selected candidates will be taken on deputation initially and may be considered for absorption in due course, based on their performance in APTEL.
3. The Appellate Tribunal for Electricity has been declared eligible for allotment of General Pool accommodation. Officials of the Central Government/All India Services joining the Tribunal would be eligible for allotment/ retention of General Pool residential accommodation, on maturity of their turn in the waiting list, subject to fulfilment of other usual conditions. Number of vacancy may vary and the Appellate Tribunal for Electricity keeps its right reserve for changes in vacancy position or any other change.
4. The Vacancy Circular alongwith can be downloaded from the website of the Appellate Tribunal for Electricity www.aptel.gov.in
5. The pay and conditions of deputation / absorption of the officials selected will be regulated in accordance with the Department of Personnel & Training's O.M. No.6/8/2009-Estt.(Pay-II) dated the 17th June, 2010, as amended from time to time and other instructions of the Central Govt. issued in this regard from time to time.
6. The period of deputation including the period of deputation in another ex-cadre post held immediatcly preceding this appointment in the same or other Organization or Department of Central Govt. shall be five years.
7. The application Form Tribunal), along with attested copies of up-to-date ACRs/APAR for the last five years and vigilance clearance, may be forwarded to the undersigned immediately but not later than four weeks after publication of vacancy circular in the Employment News. Applications not accompanied by copies of ACRs/APAR and vigilance clearance will not be entertained
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs,Govt Jobs 2023,Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.