NIUM Recruitment 2023 Consultant vacancy online application form at nium.in - News
Last updated: Apr 20, 2021 09:06 AM | Lavanya
NIUM Recruitment 2023 Notification Overview
|Company Name||NIUM Recruitment 2023|
|Post Name||Consultant Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 45,000 - Rs. 55,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Bangalore Jobs|
|Similar Jobs||Govt Jobs 2023|
1. Name of the Post: Consultant
2. No. of Post: 01
3. Tenure: One year
4. Eligibility criteria:
a. Persons retired from the post of Section officer/Under Secretary/Deputy Secretary/Director or equivalent in the Government Of India, Attached & Subordinate offices, Autonomous Bodies of the Government of India are eligible for the position of Consultant in their respective spheres of specialization.
b. Graduates in Law and other disciplines are eligible to be considered for selection for specific assignments as Consultants.
c. Candidates should have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, knowledge of computer applications such as MS Word, MS Excel and Power Point, etc.
d. Candidates should be well conversant with Central Secretariat functions like drafting, noting, budget, accounts, Offlce procedure, etc,
5. Consolidated pay: Rs. 55,000/- p.m (Retired from the post of Deputy Secretary/ Director or equivalent) Rs. 50,000/- pm (Retired from the post of Under Secretary or equivalent) Rs.45,000/- p.m (Retired from the post of Section Officer or equivalent) (As per guidelines of M/o AYUSH vide dated 26th November 2019).
1. A monthly consolidated remuneration will be paid to the Consultants as approved by the Competent Authority from time to time for different classes of Consultants. Shall not be entitled to any allowance such as DA, transport facility, residential accommodation, CGHS, Medical reimbursement etc.
2. The engagement of Consultant on contract basis will be made only in case of vacancies are not filled up on regular or to meet the requirement due to additional activities of defined time frame.
3. The engagement of Consultant will be purely on contact basis and will not confer any right for regular appointment in the Ministry/organization.
4. The contract initially would be for a maximum period of one year and may be further extended on year to year basis, subject to functional requirements and also subject to appraisal of the performance.
5. There shall no change in the terms and conditions of the contract once it is finalized.
6. The eligibility of the candidates will be determined as on the date of interview.
7. The competent authority reserves the right to Post/Pone the recruitment exercise at any stage.
8. Interested candidates may also, in their own interest, ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions.
9. No TA/DA will be admissible for attending interview.
Selection Process for NIUM Recruitment 2023
How to Apply NIUM Recruitment 2023 at nium.in?
lnterested candidates are requested to appear for walk in interview on28.04.2021 at 11.00 AM at Institute campus for the post Consultant on contractual basis.
F.No : 13-21-2020 -2|lAdmi n.,NIUM Date: 1610412021
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs,Govt Jobs 2023,Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.