Sports Authority of India Recruitment 2023 Coach vacancy online application form at sportsauthorityofindia.nic.in - News
Last updated: May 22, 2021 10:05 AM | V Sruthi
Sports Authority of India Recruitment 2023 Notification Overview
|Company Name||Sports Authority of India Recruitment 2023|
|Post Name||Coach Jobs|
|No of Posts||100 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 105,000 - Rs. 150,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||New Delhi Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||05/06/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Govt Jobs 2023|
Notice Inviting Applications from eligible candidates for appointment of Coaches purely on contract basis. Sports Authority of India invites applications in the prescribed format from eligible candidates for appointment purely on contract basis as Coach for an initial period of four years (subject to yearly performance evaluation) as detailed below:-
1. Name of the Post: Coach
a. Archery 7
b. Athletics 10
c. Boxing 7
d. Hockey 7
e. Shooting 7
f. Weightlifting 7
g. Wrestling 7
h. Cycling 7
i. Fencing 7
j. Judo 7
j. Rowing 7
k. Swimming 2
l. Table Tennis 2
m. Basketball 2
n. Football 2
o. Gymnastics 2
p. Kabaddi & Kho-Kho 2
q. Kayaking & Canoeing 2
r. Taekwondo 2
t. Volleyball 2
u. Wushu 2
3. Grand Total 100
4. Eligibility for Coaches to be recruited under Contract
a. Eligibility: Diploma in Coaching from SAI, NS NIS, or from any other recognised Indian/Foreign University OR 5
b. Medal winner in Olympic /World Championship Or Twice Olympic Participation OR Zero
c. Olympic/ International Participation OR 2
d., Dronacharya Awardee Zero
e. Coaching experience in respective sports discipline
5. Pay Range and tenure for Coaches to be recruited under Contract:-
a. Pay Range in Rupees: 105,000-150,000
6. Tenure: 4 Years and extendable in cycle of 4 years
1. A panel of Coaches on contract will be drawn and that will be valid for a period of one year. The services of coaches kept in the waiting list may be utilized by Khelo India or any other scheme of SAI/ Centre/ State Government.
2. The engagement of coaches on contract basis will not confer on them any right for absorption or appointment on regular basis in SAI.
3. The Sportspersons (Ex- International Athletes) inducted under contract as Coach will be required to devote full time to coaching and hence, it is advisable that only those sportspersons, who can devote full time for coaching should apply.They may have to undergo various short term/ medium term training / orientation programme
4. If applied for another post and found eligible for both posts, only higher post will be offered and the applicant will have no claim over the lower post.
5. Decision of SAI in all matters regarding eligibility, selection and posting would be final and binding on all candidates. No representation or correspondence will be entertained by SAI in this regard.
6. SAI reserves the right to modify/alter/restrict/enlarge/cancel the recruitment process, if need so arises without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereafter. The decision of the SAI will be final and no appeal will be entertained. The other terms & conditions necessary for appointment in SAI will be mentioned in the detailed agreement that shall be signed by the selected candidate at the time of appointment.
7. Termination: - The contract can be terminated by giving a 30 days notice period by either party i.e. SAI and the employee. In extreme cases the contract can be terminated by SAI with immediate effect without notice period
Selection Process for Sports Authority of India Recruitment 2023
(i)Through interview including oral test for discipline specific knowledge. In case, number of candidates are more than five times of the vacancies, short-listing of candidates for interview shall be carried out on the basis of approved criteria. Hence, mere fulfillment of eligibility criteria does not entail the candidate to be called for the interview.
(ii) The list of eligible shortlisted candidates for interview along with date(s) and place of interview will be posted on SAI website.
(iii) The Candidates should note that their candidature at all the stages will be purely provisional, subject to their satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. If on verification at any stage before or after Interview, it is found that they do not fulfill any of the eligibility conditions; their candidature will be cancelled by the SAI.
How to Apply Sports Authority of India Recruitment 2023 at sportsauthorityofindia.nic.in?
1. Through online application form available on SAI website www.sportsauthorityofindia.nic.in. Applications received through any other mode shall not be accepted and liable to be summarily rejected
2. The last date for inviting application for the post of Assistant Coach and Coach on contract basis initially 20/05/21 is hereby extended to 05/06/21 considering the prevailing COVID pandemic.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs,Govt Jobs 2023,Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.