Walk In Interview CIAB Recruitment 2020: 25,000 - 47,000 Salary- Junior Research Fellow, Research Associate Posts
Last updated: Dec 29,2019 12:29 IST
|Post Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|No of Posts||03 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 25,000 - Rs. 35,000/-Per Month|
|Similar Jobs||Punjab Govt Jobs|
1. Position: Junior Research Fellow
2. Project Title – “Complete utilization of whey for the production of whey protein hydrolysate, bacterial cellulose and tagatose for various food applications”
3. Qualifications :
a. M. Sc. in Life Sciences (Biology/Biotechnology/Biochemistry/Microbiology) or B.E. / B.Tech /M. E. / M. Tech. (Biotechnology) from a recognized university/institute and
b. NET / GATE / any other relevant equivalent nature of national test qualified.
4. Tenure: Upto duration of the project and/or funding of the project by the project funding agency, whichever is earlier
5. Duration of the project: Upto 25th February, 2021
6. Fellowship: Rs. 25,000/- + (HRA as admissible or Hostel Facility, if available) per month
7. Position: Junior Research Fellow
8. Project Title: “Utilization of Rice Residues for Value Added Product Development (CIAB Flagship Project)”.
9. Duration of the project – Upto 17th March, 2022
10. Fellowship: Rs. 31,000/- + (HRA as admissible or Hostel Facility, if available) per month for first two years Rs. 35,000/- + (HRA as admissible or Hostel Facility, if available) per month for third year
11. Qualifications :M.Sc in Chemistry (General / Organic / Inorganic / Synthetic) from a recognized University / Institute having a B.Sc. degree in Chemistry from a recognized university/institute and (ii) NET / GATE / any other relevant equivalent nature of national tests qualified
12. Position: Junior Research Fellow
13. Project Title: “Chemo-Enzymatic Processing of Kinnow Juice Industry for Value Added Nutritional Products”
14. Fellowship: Rs. 31,000/- + (HRA as admissible or Hostel Facility, if available)
15. Qualifications: B.E. / B. Tech. / M.E. / M. Tech. (Food Engineering / Food Technology / Biotechnology / Biochemical) or M.Sc. (Food Science / Biotechnology / Biochemistry / Microbiology) from a recognized University/Institute and NET / GATE / any other relevant equivalent nature of national tests qualified.
|Post Name||Research Associate|
|No of Posts||01 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 47,000/-Per Month|
|Similar Jobs||Punjab Govt Jobs|
1. Position: Research Associate
2. Fellowship: Rs. 47,000/- per month + (HRA as admissible or Hostel facility, if available)
3. Tenure: One Year, extendable (post-evaluation) for subsequent years subject to satisfactory progress, institutional needs and financial provisions.
4. Qualifications: Ph.D in Chemical Engineering / Chemistry (Organic/Inorganic/Synthesis Chemistry) from a recognized University/Institute with a dissertation in the area of chemical catalysis and its kinetic modelling or synthesis and characterization of organic compounds and having at least one research paper in Science Citation Indexed (SCI) journal. Candidates having the degrees starting from undergraduate in chemistry disciplines preferable for Ph.D in Chemistry.
5. Assignment: To carry out research related to disintegration of lignocellulosic biomass to product chemicals using the pilot plant setup, kinetic modelling of process data for optimization, etc.
2. Completed applications along with photocopies of all the relevant educational and experience certificates are to be submitted at the time of registration at Center of Innovative and Applied Bioprocessing (CIAB), Sector-81 (Knowledge City), Manauli P.O., S.A.S. Nagar, Mohali - 140306, Punjab from 09:00 AM to 10:30 AM on 09-01-2020.
3. All the positions are based at Mohali, Punjab but some works may be assigned to be carried out at outstations also.
4. Number of positions may vary.
5. Relaxation of age for various categories (including woman candidates) shall be as per rules of DST and other Government of India agencies.
6. If in any area no suitable candidate is found, no selection would be made in that case.
7. No TA/DA etc. would be paid for attending the walk-in-interview.
8. Candidates should bring their original documents for verification and one set of photocopy (for submission) of their all relevant certificates related to education, experience, publications, thesis/dissertations etc. at the time of interview.
9.Candidates found eligible after scrutiny of applications post registration, shall be required to appear before a Selection Committee. Kindly note that in case there are substantial number of applicants, the Chief Executive Officer, CIAB reserves the right to devise such criteria as deemed fit to shortlist the candidatesfor the interview. If required, a written test may also be conducted to short-list candidates. The decision of the CEO, CIAB to conduct a written test shall be final and binding on all in this respect.
How to Apply
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.Click Official Notification button to read about job notification from CIAB.To Apply for the job posting from CIAB, please click on the Apply Now button below.
Sarkari Naukri 2020: PG Science City Recruitment 2020 - Junior Research Fellow and More Vacancies - 15,600- 39,100 Salary - Apply Now!!!
Government Jobs 2020: Panjab University Recruitment 2020 - Assistant Professor - 25,000 Salary - Apply Now!!!
Free Job Alert 2020: WalkIn Interview!! CIPHET Recruitment 2020 - Senior Research Fellow - 31,000 - 35,000 Salary - Apply Now
No Exam! No Interview! IRCON Recruitment 2020 - Graduate,Technician Apprentice Vacancies - Apply Now!!!
Food Corporation of India Recruitment 2020 - 186 Junior Engineer Vacancies Across India - 29,950 Salary - Apply Now
Government Sector related Jobs
Education Wise Govt Job Vacancies 2020
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 27,815 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 40,278 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 50,103 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Jobs - 19,662 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 35,839 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 18,320 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Tomorrow Walkins||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|
Top Trending Jobs
|Top Recruitment 2020||Vacancies Count|
|Central Govt Jobs||80,000+ Vacancies|
|Today Current Affair||Read More|
|FCI Recruitment||4106 Vacancies|
|Administration of Dadra and Nagar Haveli Recruitment||323 Vacancies|
|Indian Bank Recruitment||138 Vacancies|
|TRB Recruitment||1060 Vacancies|
|Rajasthan Police Recruitment||5128 Vacancies|
|RPSC Recruitment||579 Vacancies|
|NABARD Recruitment||154 Vacancies|
|C-DAC Noida Recruitment||143 Vacancies|
|Vizag Steel Recruitment||189 Vacancies|
|NPCIL Recruitment||192 Vacancies|
|MAHAGENCO Recruitment||234 Vacancies|
|TNEB Recruitment||2400 Vacancies|
|RCF Recruitment||400 Vacancies|
|Department of Telecommunications Recruitment||101 Vacancies|
|NEKRTC Recruitment||1619 Vacancies|
Jobs by DesignationVIEW ALL
Jobs by EducationVIEW ALL
Jobs by LocationVIEW ALL
Jobs by Location
Jobs by Education