CISF Constable Recruitment 2019 - 900+ vacancies Across India - 10TH Pass - Apply Soon
|Vacancy 1||Constable /Tradesmen|
|Salary||Rs. 21,700 - Rs. 69,100/-Per Month|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date to Apply||22/10/2019|
a. Const. / Cook 350
b. Const. / Cobbler 13
c. Const. / Barber 109
d. Const. / Washer-man 133
e. Const. / Carpenter 14
f. Const. / Sweeper 270
g. Const. / Painter 06
h. Const. / Mason 05
i. Const. / Plumber 04
j. Const. / Mali 04
k. Const. / Electrician 03
l. Const. / Cobbler 01
m. Const. / Barber 02
2. Eligibility : Educational qualification (Direct open market candidates) Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized board for skilled trades (i.e. Barber, Boot Maker, Cook, Carpenter, Electrician, Mason, Mali, Painter, Plumber and Washer Man). Industrial Training Institute trained personnel will be preferred. Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized board for unskilled trades (i.e. Sweeper). Educational certificate other than State Board/Central Board should be accompanied with Government of India notifications declaring that such qualification is equivalent to Matric /10th class pass for service under Central Government.
3. Eligibility ExServicemen : (1) Ex-Servicemen who are Sepoy/Lance Naik in the Army or equivalent rank in the Air Force or Navy are eligible to apply for the post of Const/Tradesmen. Ex-Servicemen holding the rank of Subedar, Nb-Subedar, Havildar, Naik or equivalent rank in the Army / Air Force/Navy may also compete in this recruitment for lower post provided they fulfill the eligibility criteria and also they furnish their willingness in writing that in the event of their selection they will not claim the post equivalent to the rank they were holding in the Defence Forces. An “Ex-Servicemen” means a person i) Who served in any rank (whether as a combatant or as a non-combatant) in the Regular Army, Navy and Air Force of the Indian Union; and a) who either has been retired or relieved or discharged from such service whether at his own request or being relieved by the employer after earning his pension or b) Who has been relieved from such service on medical grounds attributable to military service or circumstances beyond his control and has been awarded medical or other disability pension or c) Who has been released from such service as a result of reduction in establishment? or ii) Who has been released from such service after completing the specific period of engagement, otherwise than at his own request or by way of dismissal, or discharge on account of misconduct of inefficiency and has been given a gratuity; and includes personnel of the Territorial Army, namely, pension holders for continuous embodied services; or iii) Personnel of Army Postal Service who are part of Regular Army and retired from the Army Postal Service without reversion to their parent service with pension, or are released from the Army Postal service on medical grounds attributable to or aggravated by military service or circumstance beyond their control and awarded medical or other disability pension. or iv) Personnel who are on deputation in Army Postal Service for more than six months prior to 14th April 1987 or v) Gallantry award winners of the Armed forces including personnel of Territorial Army or vi) Ex-recruits board out or relieved on medical ground and granted medical disability pension.
i. Break in Service: Should not be more than three years from the date of discharge from Army/Navy/Air Force as on the date of closing of receipt of application from candidates i.e.22.10.2019 including for the candidates of North East Region.
4. Disqualification : (i) No person (a) Who has entered into or contracted a marriage with a person having spouse living. or (b) Who is having a spouse living, has entered into or contracted a marriage with another person shall be eligible for appointment to the Force. Provided that the Central Government may, if satisfied that such marriage is permissible under the personal law applicable to such person and the other party to the marriage and there are other grounds for so to do, exempt any person from the ambit of this rule. (ii) Dismissal from Govt. Service.
(ii) Date of birth certificate. (Matriculation or 10th pass certificate).
(iii) Domicile certificate issued by competent revenue authority to prove their domiciliary status.
(iv) SC/ST, OBC and EWS Certificate, if applicable. It should be in the proforma as prescribed in Annexure-I, II& IIIrespectively. Caste certificates which are not in prescribed manner as specified in the advertisement notice will not be accepted.
(v) Caste certificate issued from a State other than domicile State of candidate will not be considered,i.e. both certificates (Caste and Domicile) should be issued by the same State.
(vi) Candidates falling in the categories of Garhwalis, Kumaonis, Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas and candidates belonging to the States of Sikkim, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Tripura, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Assam, Himachal Pradesh, Kashmir and Leh&Ladhakh regions of J & K requesting for relaxation in height and chest should produce certificate in proforma/format given in Annexure-VI
(vii) Discharge certificate in case of Ex-servicemen.
(viii) No objection Certificate in case of persons serving in Govt./Semi-Govt. Departments from their Head of Office as per format given in Appendix-‘C’ & ‘D’.
(ix) In case of wards of serving CISF personnel, who are applying in State other than their Home State, certificate as per format given in Annexure-VII has to be produced.
(x) Four passport size recent photographs of the candidates.
(xi) Identity Certificate for WPRs (West Pakistani Refugee) residing in the State of J&K as per Annexure - ‘VIII’.
(xii) Domicile certificate for those who had ordinarily domiciled in the State of J&K from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989 for age relaxation.
(xiii) The candidates must carry photo bearing identification proof such as Driving License, Voter Card, Aadhaar Card, Identity Card issued by University/College, Income Tax Pan Card in original which he hasmentioned / filled in application form.
(2). Only eligible candidates may apply for the above post in the prescribed proforma as Appendix-‘A’. Candidature of candidates who submit more than one application will be rejected. Candidates should minutely go through all the provisions in the notification to ensure that they are eligible for the post for which they are applying in terms of requirements of age, Educational Qualification etc.
3) The candidates must write their name, date of birth, father’s name strictly as given in the Matriculation certificate otherwise their candidature will summarily be cancelled at the time of document verification or as and when comes to the notice of CISF. In case of change the same must be supported by necessary documents otherwise their candidature will summarily be cancelled at the time of document verification or as and when comes to the notice of CISF. Further, the correct name should be reflected in all Certificates submitted by the candidate.
(4) The application form must be filled by the candidate in his own handwriting. Correction, if any, should be legible and attested by the candidate. Request for change / correction in the application form, once submitted, will not be entertained under any circumstances. 22
(5) Application may be filled up either in English or Hindi only.
(6) Application form duly filled in the prescribed proforma as per Appendix-‘A’ and affixed with recent passport size photograph duly self-attested may be sent to concerned DIG as mentioned in para-8 above by 22.10.2019 and in case of residents of North East Region by 29.10.2019 along with the following documents.
(7) A crossed non-refundable Indian Postal Order for Rs.100/- (Rupees one hundred only) for UR, EWS and OBC candidates on account of application fee drawn in favour of the officers mentioned in Column 4 of the table given at para-8 above and payable at the post office as shown in Column. 5 therein. No claim for refund of the application fee will be entertained on the ground that the application was rejected. Payment of application fee other than Postal Order will not be entertained and candidature will be rejected.
(8) No application fee is applicable for SC/ST and Ex-Servicemen candidates.
(9) Photostat copies of the Educational Qualification certificate(s) as proof of age and educational qualification etc issued by a recognised University / Board duly self attested by the candidate be enclosed.
(10). Photostat copies of SC/ST,OBC& EWS certificate on the proforma prescribed by the Central Government as per Annexure –‘I’, ‘II’& ‘III’of the notification duly attested by the candidate be enclosed.
a) Height Bar Test
b) Physical Efficiency Test
c) Physical Standard Test
e) Trade Test
f) Written Test
How to Apply
i. Chandigarh, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, J&K, Punjab & Rajasthan DIG, CISF (North Zone) HQrs., CISF campus, Mahipalpur, PostMahipalpur, New Delhi - 110037. (E-mail Id: firstname.lastname@example.org )
ii. Delhi, Uttar Pradesh & Uttarakhand The Deputy Inspector General, CISF RRC NCR Zone HQrs., CISF 5th RB Battalion, Ghaziabad Post – Shipra Sun City Distt – Ghaziabad State – Uttar Pradesh Pin code – 201014. (E-mail Id: email@example.com )
iii. Daman & Diu, Dadra & Nagar Haveli, Goa, Gujarat and Maharastra. DIG, CISF (West Zone) HQrs., CISF Complex, Sector-35, Kharghar, Navi Mumbai – 410 210. (E-mail Id: firstname.lastname@example.org )
iv. Chhattisgarh & Madhya Pradesh DIG, CISF (Central Zone) HQrs., Bhilai, 03rd RB campus, Post-Utai, DistDurg, State-Chhattisgarh, Pin-491107. (E-mail Id: email@example.com )
v. Bihar & Jharkhand DIG, CISF (East Zone-1) HQrs.,Patliputra, Boaring Road, Patna, Bihar800013. E-mail Id: firstname.lastname@example.org )
vi .Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Kerala, Lakshadweep, Pudducherry, Tamil Nadu &Telangana DIG, CISF (South Zone) HQrs., ‘D’ Block, Rajaji Bhavan, Besant Nagar, Chennai - 600090. Tamil Nadu. (E-mail Id: email@example.com )
vii. Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Sikkim, Odisha& West Bengal. Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, MDIG, CISF (South East Zone-1) HQrs., Premises No.553, East Kolkata Township (Kasba), Kolkata - 107. (E-mail Id: firstname.lastname@example.org )
viii. Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland & Tripura DIG, CISF (North East Zone) HQrs., Guwahati Beharbari, Near A.G.Colony, Hockey Stadium Road, PostBasistha, Dist-Kamrup, Assam - 781029. (E-mail Id: email@example.com )
2. Application should be sent so as to reach concerned DIG of CISF as shown in the para-8 above by 22.10.2019 (05:00 P.M) and in case of residents of North East regionby 29.10.2019 (05:00 P.M.). No application will be entertained which is received after the due date.
3. Application once submitted cannot be modified. Hence utmost care should be taken to furnish the correct details before sending the application.
4. The candidates must have their own personal mobile number and valid e-mail ID. They are also advised to retain the same mobile number and e-mail ID in use which they have mentioned in the application form because important information may be given to the candidates through SMS or e-mail. Hence, for their own interest candidates should not give email ID/mobile numbers of others
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
Government Sector related Jobs
Education Wise Govt Job Vacancies 2019
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 24,379 Vacancies||RS. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 26,369 Vacancies||RS. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate jobs - 17,116 Vacancies||RS. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs - 80,000 + Vacancies||RS. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Jobs - 11,923 Vacancies||RS. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 15,642 Vacancies||RS. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 7,717 Vacancies||RS. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Tomorrow Walkins||RS. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|
Top Trending Jobs
|Top Recruitment 2019||Vacancies Count|
|Central Govt Jobs||80,000+ Vacancies|
|Indian Bank Recruitment||115 Vacancies|
|HAL Recruitment||5 Vacancies|
|Jammu and Kashmir Police Recruitment||2700 Vacancies|
|Delhi Police Recruitment||554 Vacancies|
|NF RAILWAY Recruitment||2604 Vacancies|
|Konkan Railway Recruitment||136 Vacancies|
|CSEB Recruitment||124 Vacancies|
|FCI Recruitment||330 Vacancies|
|BOAT Southern Region Recruitment||660 Vacancies|
|CISF Recruitment||914 Vacancies|
|ONGC Recruitment||12 Vacancies|
|SBI Recruitment||92 Vacancies|
|AASL Recruitment||110 Vacancies|
Jobs by DesignationVIEW ALL
Jobs by EducationVIEW ALL
Jobs by Location VIEW ALL
|Job Title||Company Name||Eligibility||Last Date|
|RITES Jobs 2019 - 1 Vacancy||Any Graduate - Vaishali||10/11/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|TATA AIA||Any Graduate,Any Post Graduate||21/10/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|RITES Jobs 2019 - 2 Vacancies||CA, ICWA - Gurgaon||25/10/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|RITES Jobs 2019 - 1 Vacancy||Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate - Gurgaon||10/11/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|PWD Jobs 2019 - 1 Vacancy||Diploma - Thiruvananthapuram||20/11/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Manager, Deputy General Manager, Junior General Manager
|RITES Jobs 2019 - 7 Vacancies||B.Arch, B.Sc, B.Tech/B.E - Gurgaon||25/10/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|NHPC Jobs 2019 - 10 Vacancies||ITI - Churachandpur||09/11/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Graduate Apprentice/ Technician Apprentice Training
|NHPC Jobs 2019 - 1 Vacancy||B.Tech/B.E, Diploma - Churachandpur||09/11/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|SECL Jobs 2019 - 1 Vacancy||B.Tech/B.E - New Delhi||24/12/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Junior Research Fellow, Research Associate
|VSSC Jobs 2019 - 36 Vacancies||B.Tech/B.E, M.Sc, M.E/M.Tech, M.Phil/Ph.D - Thiruvananthapuram||30/10/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|ESIC Jobs 2019 - 30 Vacancies||Any Graduate, Diploma - New Delhi||18/10/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Multi Tasking Staff, Lascar
|Ministry of Defence Jobs 2019 - 3 Vacancies||10TH - Hyderabad|Secunderabad||14/11/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Law Officer, Dental Surgeon, Assistant Engineer
|GPSC Jobs 2019 - 445 Vacancies||BDS, B.Tech/B.E, LLB - Gandhinagar||04/11/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Senior Resident, Contractual Specialist
|ESIC Jobs 2019 - 35 Vacancies||MBBS, Diploma, Any Post Graduate, PG Diploma, MS/MD - New Delhi||23/10/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Branch Post Master/ Assistant Branch Post Master/ Dak Sevak
|India Post Jobs 2019 - 970 Vacancies||10TH - Nizamabad, Warangal, Hyderabad|Secunderabad, Adilabad, Karimnagar, Khammam||14/11/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Gramin Dak Sevak
|India Post Jobs 2019 - 2,707 Vacancies||10TH - Vijayawada||14/11/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|Indian Army Jobs 2019 - 1 Vacancy||12TH - Alwar||08/11/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Assistant Section Officer
|Prasar Bharati Jobs 2019 - 30 Vacancies||Any Graduate - New Delhi||01/11/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Specialist, Super Specialist
|ESIC Jobs 2019 - 14 Vacancies||MBBS, Diploma, DNB, MS/MD - Faridabad||15/12/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|HAL Jobs 2019 - 2 Vacancies||BPT - Koraput||20/10/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|Indian Army Jobs 2019 - 1 Vacancy||B.Pharma, 12TH - Bongaigaon||18/11/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|