SBI Recruitment 2020 - Specialist Cadre Officers Vacancies - 99,62,000 Salary - Apply Now
Last updated: Jun 22, 2020 18:03 IST
|Post Name||Specialist Cadre Officers|
|No of Posts||64 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 6,00,000 - Rs. 99,62,000/-Per Year|
|Last Date to Apply||13/07/2020|
|Similar Jobs||Maharashtra Govt Jobs|
State Bank of India invites Online application from Indian citizen for appointment to the following Specialist Cadre Officers posts. Candidates are requested to apply Online through the link given on Bank’s website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers.
a) Head (Product, Investment & Research).
1. Educational Qualification (As on 01/03/2020): Graduation/Post Graduation from Government recognized University/Institution or Reputed Colleges. Other preferred qualification: Knowledge and Experience in Market Analytics and Passion for Research in Economics trend and Products.
2. Post qualification work experience (As on 01/03/2020): Essential Experience: Minimum 12 years of relevant work experience in financial services, financial product development and private banking. Minimum 8 years of experience in Wealth Management. (Total 12 years’ experience is inclusive of 8 years) Excellent knowledge of Equity Products, PMS, Alternate Investments, Mutual Funds. Experience in Product Development and Structuring for Private Wealth Clients. Experience in managing a team of Officers at a National Level with Leading Banks/ Financial Institutions.
3. Number of Post: 01.
4. Remuneration: Annual CTC ₹.80.00 lacs to ₹.99.62 lacs.
5. Job Profile & Key Responsibilities Areas: Designing the Value Proposition for the Wealth Management Business. Responsible for Management of Research Team and Investment Team. Ensure High Quality of Research Reports for Clients with Proper Coverage. Ensure Product Benchmarking is conducted at Quarterly intervals. Launch of Innovative and Superior Wealth Management Products after competitive Scanning and Benchmarking. Liaison with other Departments and Outside Agencies to have Best in Class Technology driven Solutions.
b) Central Research Team (Portfolio Analysis & Data Analytics).
1. Educational Qualification (As on 01/03/2020): MBA/PGDM/Post graduation in Statistics/ Data Analytics from Government recognized University or Institution.
2. Post qualification work experience (As on 01/03/2020): Minimum 5 years of experience in Fixed Income Research/ MF Research/ Equity and Derivative Research/ Portfolio Analytics in Wealth Management Firm/ Bank/ Equity Broking Firm/ AMC.
3. Number of Post: 01.
4. Remuneration: Annual CTC ₹.25.00 lacs to ₹.50.00 lacs.
5. Job Profile & Key Responsibilities Areas: Job Profile: The portfolio analyst would work closely with Product & Research Head and conduct performance monitoring of portfolios held by the various customers, liaison with Market data Aggregators and Research providers. KRAs: Creation of asset allocations and model portfolios for risk profiles. Performance monitoring of portfolios held by the various customers. Liaison with other departments and outside agencies to have best in class technology driven solutions to provide advisory. Single point of contact for all data requirements pertaining to Wealth Management Business. Data analytics / Big Data analytics to support sales team for sales strategy formulation.
c) Central Research Team (Support).
1. Educational Qualification (As on 01/03/2020): Graduates/ Postgraduates in Commerce/ Finance/ Economics/ Management/ Mathematics/ Statistics from Government recognized University or Institution.
2. Post qualification work experience (As on 01/03/2020): Candidate should have minimum work experience of 3 years in financial services providing support to Research/ Publications departments. Preferred Skills: Candidate should be proficient in Microsoft Excel, Power point, Word, Outlook. Candidate should have inclination to undertake research by reading various reports or websites. Candidate should be able to support Research team by aggregating and providing support for analysing data through various research tools/ software like BLOOMBERG, REUTERS, CRISIL, ICRA etc.
3. Number of Post: 01.
4. Remuneration: Annual CTC ₹.7.00 lacs to ₹.10.00 lacs.
5. Job Profile & Key Responsibilities Areas: Job Profile: Role will include creating and updating excel worksheets related to: Macro Economy, Stock & Sector research, Fixed Income research, creating portfolio review templates etc. KRAs: Creating and updating excel worksheets related to: Macro Economy o Stock & Sector research Fixed Income research o Mutual Fund, PMS & another products research o Model portfolios.Creating portfolio review templates which are used in order to support Investment Counsellors and Relationship Managers Preparing portfolio review templates and to support Investment Counsellors Relationship Managers. To work closely with the research team in terms of designing as well as rolling out daily, weekly, monthly publications / presentations on regular basis.
d) Investment Officer.
1. Educational Qualification (As on 01/03/2020): Graduates/ Postgraduates from Government recognized University or Institution. Certification by NISM/CWM mandatory. CFP preferred.
2. Post qualification work experience (As on 01/03/2020): Minimum 5 years of experience as an investment officer/part of product team in Wealth Management organisation. Good knowledge of investments and markets across asset classes. Experience in managing client portfolios.
3. Number of Post: 09.
4. Remuneration: Annual CTC ₹.12.00 lacs to ₹.18.00 lacs.
5. Job Profile & Key Responsibilities Areas: Job Profile: Guiding clients on range of financial services products. Wide ranging experience across categories such as: MF, FI, Structured Products, Discretionary Portfolios. Strong focus on due diligence, quantitative technique and asset allocation. KRAs: ASSISTING THE RELATIONSHIP MAANGER IN PROVIDING EXPERT OPINION REGARDING INVESTMENTS: Work closely with RMs for creation and implementation of their financial plans. Research and investment opportunities to determine relevance for clients. Guiding clients on investment products based on their needs and understanding of complex and structured products. Answer clients’ questions about the purposes and details of financial plans and strategies referred to by RMs. Research /create house view on investment products and market. Updating the RM team on latest developments and investment products. WEALTH MANAGEMENT: o Do a financial needs analysis and risk profiling for the clients in the portfolio. o Periodic portfolio reviews for all clients. COMPLIANCE: Ensure AMFI, IRDA and NISM certification.
e) Project Development Manager (Technology).
1. Educational Qualification (As on 01/03/2020): MBA/MMS/PGDM/M.E/M.Tech/B.E/B.Tech from Government recognized University or Institution.
2. Post qualification work experience (As on 01/03/2020): Minimum 4 years’ experience in banking technology preferably in a business function.
3. Number of Post: 01.
4. Remuneration: Annual CTC ₹.12.00 lacs to ₹.18.00 lacs.
5. Job Profile & Key Responsibilities Areas: Job Profile: Managing relationships with the technology partners. Understanding and communicating business requirements to the IT team and technology partners. Working closely with the Bank IT teams to ensure timely delivery of developments. Co-ordinating with various Bank IT teams and business teams for new developments integrations or bug-fixes in existing Bank platforms. Creating and documenting operating manuals for technology interfaces at user level. KRAs: Managing relationships with the technology partners. Understanding and communicating business requirements to the IT team and technology partners. Working closely with the Bank IT teams to ensure timely delivery of developments. Co-ordinating with various Bank IT teams and business teams for new developments integrations or bug-fixes in existing Bank platforms. Creating and documenting operating manuals for technology interfaces at user level.
f) Relationship Manager (RM).
1. Educational Qualification (As on 01/03/2020): Graduate from Government recognized University or Institution.
2. Post qualification work experience (As on 01/03/2020): Minimum 3 years experience as a Relationship Manager in Wealth Management with leading Public/Private/Foreign Banks/Broking/Security Firms. The candidate should have adequate experience in building and managing relationship with High Net Worth Clients (having a minimum Total Relationship Value (TRV) of Rs.20.00 lakh.
3. Number of Post: 48.
4. Remuneration: Annual CTC ₹.6.00 lacs to ₹.15.00 lacs.
5. Job Profile & Key Responsibilities Areas: Job Profile: Acquiring, nurturing, growing and strengthening relationship within the Affluent and HNI segment of clients in order to meet business objectives. Selling a range of Investment and Insurance Products to clients in order to meet their financial planning and thus attaining the revenue objectives of the Wealth Management business. Focusing on increasing the Total Relationship Value (TRV) and Assets Under Management (AUM) of clients as per the business objectives. KRAs: Acquire HNI and Affluent Customers Deepen Relationship: Manage the customers of the branch who are defined as Affluent/HNI clients. Grow the CASA of this portfolio. Selling, Mortgages, credit cards and drive channel migration Acquire more customers from the same household and Service these clients. Wealth Management Do a Financial Needs Analysis and Risk Profiling for the clients in the Portfolio. Periodic Portfolio reviews for all clients. Selling investments, Life Insurance, General Insurance and SIP. Ensure all customers have a CASA for routing their investments. Compliance Ensure AMFI, IRDA and NISM certification Ensure all clients instructions are executed the same day Ensure 100% documentation of all transactions. Branch Development Conduct branch Insurance & Investment seminars to spread financial awareness Any other matter, as may be entrusted by the Bank from time to time.
g) Relationship Manager (Team Lead).
1. Educational Qualification (As on 01/03/2020): Graduate from Government recognized University or Institution.
2. Post qualification work experience (As on 01/03/2020): Minimum 8 years of experience in relationship management in wealth management. Experience as a Team Lead is preferred.
3. Number of Post: 03.
4. Remuneration: Annual CTC ₹.10.00 lacs to ₹.28.00 lacs.
5. Job Profile & Key Responsibilities Areas: Job Profile: Managing a team of Relationship Managers for the Wealth Management Business. Acquiring, nurturing, growing and strengthening relationship within the Affluent and HNI segment of clients in order to meet business objectives. Selling a range of Investment and Insurance Products to these customers in order to meet their financial planning, objectives and thus attaining the revenue objectives of the Wealth Management business. Focusing on increasing the Total Relationship Value (TRV) and Assets Under Management (AUM) of clies as per the business objectives. KRAs: Acquire HNI and Affluent Customers Managing the team of Relationship Mangers and ensuring the team achieves its targets Ensuring compliance of guidelines, systems & procedures by the Relationship Manager team Allocation of leads and clients to appropriate team members Deepen Relationships Manage the customers of the Bank who are defined as Affluent/HNI clients Grow the CASA of this portfolio Selling Mortgages, credit cards and drive channel migration Acquire more customers from the same household Service these clients. Wealth Management Do a Financial Needs Analysis and Risk Profiling for the clients in the portfolio. Periodic Portfolio reviews for all clients. Selling investments, life insurance, general insurance and SIP. Ensure all clients have a CASA for routing their investments. Compliance Ensure all clients instructions are executed the same day Ensure 100% documentation of all transactions. Branch Development Conduct branch Insurance & Investment seminars to spread financial awareness. Any other matter, as may be entrusted by the Bank from time to time
I. Before Applying For A Post, The Applicant Should Ensure That He/ She Fulfils The Eligibility And Other Norms Mentioned Above For That Post As On The Specified Date And That The Particulars Furnished By Him/ Her Are Correct In All Respects.
ii. Candidates Belonging To Reserved Category Including, For Whom No Reservation Has Been Mentioned, Are Free To Apply For Vacancies Announced For Unreserved Category Provided They Must Fulfil All The Eligibility Conditions Applicable To Unreserved Category.
iii. In Case It Is Detected At Any Stage Of Recruitment That An Applicant Does Not Fulfil The Eligibility Norms And/ Or That He/ She Has Furnished Any Incorrect/ False Information Or Has Suppressed Any Material Fact(S), His/ Her Candidature Will Stand Cancelled. If Any Of These Shortcomings Is/ Are Detected Even After Appointment, His/ Her Services Are Liable To Be Terminated.
iv. The Applicant Should Ensure That The Application Is Strictly In Accordance With The Prescribed Format And Is Properly And Completely Filled.
V. Appointment Of Selected Candidate Is Subject To His/ Her Being Declared Medically Fit As Per The Requirement Of The Bank. Such Appointment Will Also Be Subject To The Service And Conduct Rules Of The Bank For Such Post In The Bank, In Force At The Time Of Joining The Bank.
Vi. Candidates Are Advised To Keep Their E-mail Id Active For Receiving Communication Viz. Call Letters/ Interview Date Advices Etc.
Vii. The Bank Takes No Responsibility For Any Delay In Receipt Or Loss Of Any Communication.
Viii. Candidates Serving In Govt./ Quasi Govt. Offices, Public Sector Undertakings Including Nationalised Banks And Financial Institutions Are Advised To Submit ‘no Objection Certificate From Their Employer At The Time Of Interview, Failing Which Their Candidature May Not Be Considered And Travelling Expenses, If Any, Otherwise Admissible, Will Not Be Paid.
x. In Case Of Selection, Candidates Will Be Required To Produce Proper Discharge Certificate From The Employer At The Time Of Taking Up The Appointment.
X. Candidates Are Advised In Their Own Interest To Apply Online Well Before The Closing Date And Not To Wait Till The Last Date To Avoid The Possibility Of Disconnection / Inability/ Failure To Log On To The Website On Account Of Heavy Load On Internet Or Website Jam. Sbi Does Not Assume Any Responsibility For The Candidates Not Being Able To Submit Their Applications Within The Last Date On Account Of Aforesaid Reasons Or For Any Other Reason Beyond The Control Of Sbi.
Xi. Decisions Of Bank In All Matters Regarding Eligibility, Conduct Of Interview, Other Tests And Selection Would Be Final And Binding On All Candidates. No Representation Or Correspondence Will Be Entertained By The Bank In This Regard.
Xii. The Applicant Shall Be Liable For Civil/ Criminal Consequences In Case The Information Submitted In His/ Her Application Are Found To Be False At A Later Stage.
Xiii. Merely Satisfying The Eligibility Norms Does Not Entitle A Candidate To Be Called For Interview. Bank Reserves The Right To Call Only The Requisite Number Of Candidates For The Interview After Preliminary Screening/ Short-listing With Reference To Candidate’s Qualification, Suitability, Experience Etc.
Xiv. In Case Of Multiple Application, Only The Last Valid (Completed) Application Will Be Retained And The Application Fee/ Intimation Charge Paid For Other Registration Will Stand Forfeited. Multiple Appearance By A Candidate For A Single Post In Interview Will Be Summarily Rejected/ Candidature Cancelled.
Xv. Any Legal Proceedings In Respect Of Any Matter Of Claim Or Dispute Arising Out Of This Advertisement And/ Or An Application In Response Thereto Can Be Instituted Only In Mumbai And Courts/ Tribunals/ Forums At Mumbai Only Shall Have Sole And Exclusive Jurisdiction To Try Any Cause/ Dispute.
Xvi. Outstation Candidates, Who May Be Called For Interview After Short-listing Will Be Reimbursed The Cost Of Travelling For The Shortest Route In India Or The Actual Travel Cost In India (Whichever Is Lower) On The Basis Of Actual Journey. Local Transportation Will Not Be Reimbursed. A Candidate, If Found Ineligible For The Post Will Not Be Permitted To Appear For The Interview And Will Not Be Reimbursed Any Fare. For Post Sr.no.1: Air Fare (Economy Class) For Post Sr.no.2 To 7: Railway Fare – Ac Iii Tier (Mail/express Only) Xvii. Bank Reserves Right To Cancel The Recruitment Process Entirely At Any Stage.
i. The number of vacancies including reserved vacancies mentioned above are provisional and may vary according to the actual requirement of the Bank.
ii. The educational qualification prescribed for various posts are the minimum. Candidate must possess the qualification and relevant full-time experience as on specified dates.
iii. Candidate belonging to reserved category including Person with Disabilities for whom no reservation has been mentioned are free to apply for vacancies announced for unreserved category provided they fulfil all the eligibility criteria applicable to unreserved category.
iv. Candidate belonging to OBC category but coming in the ‘creamy layer’ are not entitled to OBC reservation and age relaxation. They should indicate their category as GENERAL or General (OH/VI/HI) as applicable.
v. PWD candidate should produce a certificate issued by a competent authority as per the Government of India Guidelines. The relevant experience certificate from employer must contain specifically that the candidate had experience in that related field as required.
vi. Reservation for PWD (OH/HI/VI) is horizontal within the overall vacancies for the posts.
vii. A declaration will have to be submitted in the prescribed format by candidates seeking reservations under OBC category stating that he/she does not belong to the creamy layer as on 31.3.2020. OBC certificate containing the Non-creamy layer’ clause, issued during the period 01.04.2020 to the date of interview should be submitted by such candidates, if called for interview.
viii. Caste certificate issued by Competent Authority on format prescribed by the Government of India will have to be submitted by the SC/ST/ OBC (Non-creamy layer) candidates.
ix. Reservation for Economically Weaker Section (EWS) in recruitment is governed by Office Memorandum no. 36039/1/2019-Estt (Res) dated 31.01.2019 of Department of Personnel & Training, Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievance & Pensions, Government of India. Disclaimer: EWS vacancies are tentative and subject to further directives of Government of India and outcome of any litigation. The appointment is provisional and is subject to the income & Asset certificate being verified through the proper channels.
x. Benefit of reservation under EWS category can be availed upon production of an ‘Income and Asset Certificate’ issued by a Competent Authority on the format prescribed by Government of India.
xi. Maximum age indicated for General category candidates. Relaxation in upper age limit will be available as per Government of India Guidelines. Details of age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD given below:
Selection Procedure :
The selection will be based on shortlisting and interview. Mere fulfilling minimum qualification and experience will not vest any right in candidate for being called for interview. The Shortlisting Committee constituted by the Bank will decide the shortlisting parameters and thereafter, adequate number of candidates, as decided by the Bank will be shortlisted and called for interview. The decision of the bank to call the candidates for the interview shall be final. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard. Merit List: Merit list for selection will be prepared in descending order on the basis of scores obtained in interview only. In case more than one candidate score the cut-off marks (common marks at cut-off point), such candidates will be ranked according to their age in descending order, in the merit. Intimation/ Call Letter For Interview Will Be Sent By Email Or Will Be Uploaded On Bank's Website. No Hard Copy Will Be Sent.
How to Apply :
1. i. Candidates will be required to register themselves online through the link available on SBI website https://bank.sbi/careers OR https://www.sbi.co.in/careers and pay the application fee using Internet Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card etc.
ii. Candidates should first scan their latest photograph and signature. Online application will not be registered unless candidate uploads his/ her photo and signature as specified on the online registration page (under ‘How to Upload Document).
iii. Candidates should fill the application carefully. Once application is filled-in completely, candidate should submit the same. In the event of candidate not being able to fill the application in one go, he can save the information already entered. When the information/ application is saved, a provisional registration number and password is generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the registration number and password. They can re-open the saved application using registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed. This facility of editing the saved information will be available for three times only. Once the application is filled completely, candidate should submit the same and proceed for online payment of fee.
iv. After registering online, the candidates are advised to take a printout of the system generated online application forms.
2. a). The process of Registration is complete only when fee is deposited with the Bank through Online mode on or before the last date for payment of fee. b) . Before applying, candidates are requested to ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria for the post as on the date of eligibility. c). Candidate can apply for more than one post. d) . Candidates are required to upload all required documents (brief resume, ID proof, age proof, caste certificate, PWD Certificate (if applicable), educational qualification, experience etc.) failing which their application/candidature will not be considered for shortlisting/ interview. d). Short listing will be provisional without verification of documents. Candidature will be subject to verification of all details/ documents with the original when a candidate reports for interview (if called).
e). In case a candidate is called for interview and is found not satisfying the eligibility criteria (Age, Educational Qualification and Experience etc.) he/ she will neither be allowed to appear for the interview nor be entitled for reimbursement of any travelling expenses. f). Candidates are advised to check Bank’s website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers regularly for details and updates (including the list of shortlisted/ selected candidates). The Call (letter/ advice), where required, will be sent by e-mail only (no hard copy will be sent). g). ALL REVISIONS/ CORRIGENDUM (IF ANY) WILL BE HOSTED ON THE BANK’S WEBSITE ONLY. h). In case more than one candidate scores same marks as cut-off marks in the final merit list (common marks at cut-off point), such candidates will be ranked in the merit according to their age in descending order. 10. Hard copy of application & other documents not to be sent to this office.
3. How To Upload Documents: a. Details of Document to be uploaded: i. Brief Resume (PDF) ii. ID Proof (PDF) iii. Proof of Date of Birth (PDF) iv. Caste certificate (PDF) v. PWD certification (if applicable) (PDF) vi. Educational Certificates: Relevant Mark-Sheets/ Degree Certificate (PDF) vii. Experience certificates (PDF) viii. Form-16/Offer Letter/Latest Salary slip from current employer (PDF) ix. NOC (If applicable) (PDF) x. Recent Photograph xi. Signature.
b. Photograph file type/ size: i. Photograph must be a recent passport style colour picture. ii. Size of file should be between 20 kb - 50 kb and Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (preferred) iii. Make sure that the picture is in colour, taken against a light-coloured, preferably white, background. iv. Look straight at the camera with a relaxed face v. If the picture is taken on a sunny day, have the sun behind you, or place yourself in the shade, so that you are not squinting and there are no harsh shadows vi. If you have to use flash, ensure there's no red-eye vii. If you wear glasses make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes can be clearly seen. viii. Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable. Religious headwear is allowed but it must not cover your face. xii. Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50kb. If the size of the file is more than 50 kb, then adjust the settings of the scanner such as the DPI resolution, no. of colour etc., during the process of scanning.
c. Signature file type/ size: i. The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black Ink pen. ii. The signature must be signed only by the applicant and not by any other person. iii. The signature will be used to put on the Call Letter and wherever necessary. iv. Size of file should be between 10 kb - 20 kb and Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels (preferred). v. Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 20 kb. vi. Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS shall NOT be accepted.
d. Document file type/ size: i. All Documents must be in PDF ii. Page size of the document to be A4. Document file type/ size (contd…) iii. Size of the file should not be exceeding 500 kb. iv. In case of Document being scanned, please ensure it is saved as PDF and size not more than 500 kb as PDF. If the size of the file is more than 500 kb, then adjust the setting of the scanner such as the DPI resolution, no. of colors etc., during the process of scanning. Please ensure that Documents uploaded are clear and readable.
e. Guidelines for scanning of photograph/ signature/ documents: i. Set the scanner resolution to a minimum of 200 dpi (dots per inch) ii. Set Color to True Color iii. Crop the image in the scanner to the edge of the photograph/ signature, then use the upload editor to crop the image to the final size (as specified above). iv. The photo/ signature file should be JPG or JPEG format (i.e. file name should appear as: image01.jpg or image01.jpeg). v. Image dimensions can be checked by listing the folder/ files or moving the mouse over the file image icon. vi. Candidates using MS Windows/ MSOffice can easily obtain photo and signature in .jpeg format not exceeding 50 kb & 20 kb respectively by using MS Paint or MSOffice Picture Manager. Scanned photograph and signature in any format can be saved in .jpg format by using Save As option in the File menu. The file size can be reduced below 50 kb (photograph) & 20 kb (signature) by using crop and then resize option (Please see point (i) & (ii) above for the pixel size) in the ‘Image’ menu. Similar options are available in another photo editor also. vii. While filling in the Online Application Form the candidate will be provided with a link to upload his/her photograph and signature.
f. Procedure for Uploading Document: i. There will be separate links for uploading each document. ii. Click on the respective link Upload iii. Browse & select the location where the JPG or JEPG, PDF, DOC or DOCX file has been saved. iv. Select the file by clicking on it and Click the 'Upload' button. v. Click Preview to confirm the document is uploaded and accessible properly before submitting the application. If the file size and format are not as prescribed, an error message will be displayed vi. Once uploaded/ submitted, the Documents uploaded cannot be edited/ changed. vii. After uploading the photograph/ signature in the online application form candidates should check that the images are clear and have been uploaded correctly. In case the photograph or signature is not prominently visible, the candidate may edit his/ her application and re-upload his/ her photograph or signature, prior to submitting the form. If the face in the photograph or signature is unclear the candidate’s application may be rejected.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
Click Official Notification button to read about job notification from SBI.To Apply for the job posting from SBI, please click on the Apply Now button below.
Maha Mumbai Metro Operation corporation Ltd Recruitment 2020 - Senior Section Engineer Vacancies - 1,51,100 Salary - Apply Now
Maha Mumbai Metro Operation corporation Ltd Recruitment 2020 - Assistant Manager Vacancies - 1,77,500 Salary - Apply Now
BMRCL Recruitment 2020 - Deputy General Manager, General Manager, More Vacancies - 1,79,000 Salary - Apply Now
Integrated Test Range Recruitment 2020 - Junior Research Fellow Vacancies - 31,000 Salary - Apply Now
Government Sector related Jobs
Education Wise Govt Job Vacancies 2020
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 16,478 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 30,666 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 25,424 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Jobs - 8,075 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 9,955 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 6,279 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Tomorrow Walkins||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|
Top Trending Jobs
|Top Recruitment 2020||Vacancies Count|
|Central Govt Jobs||80,000+ Vacancies|
|Today Current Affair||Read More|
|UPSC Recruitment||1024 Vacancies|
|SSC Recruitment||5897 Vacancies|
|Bank of India Recruitment||28 Vacancies|
|KPSC Recruitment||2081 Vacancies|
|VMC Recruitment||297 Vacancies|
|BEL Recruitment||122 Vacancies|
|ONGC Recruitment||4186 Vacancies|
|AAI Recruitment||180 Vacancies|
|SBI Recruitment||3850 Vacancies|
|JKSSB Recruitment||10464 Vacancies|
|National Board of Examinations Recruitment||90 Vacancies|
|CRPF Recruitment||789 Vacancies|
|UCIL Recruitment||137 Vacancies|
|Recruitment and Assessment Centre Recruitment||311 Vacancies|
|MSCWB Recruitment||1293 Vacancies|
Jobs by DesignationVIEW ALL
Jobs by EducationVIEW ALL
Jobs by LocationVIEW ALL
- UKSSSC Syllabus 2020
- UPSC Exam Pattern
- Bihar Police Admit Card 2020
- TSSDCL Admit Card 2020
- TSPSC Admit Card 2020
- Delhi University Result 2020
- Kerala High Court Result 2020
- RPSC Result 2020
- Kerala PSC Result 2020
- Delhi Police Head Constable Syllabus 2020
- DSSSB Result 2020
- HSSC Result 2020
- WBPSC Admit Card 2020
- UPPSC Admit Card 2020
- KSP Admit Card 2020
- SMC Admit Card 2020
- KPSC Admit Card 2020
- IBPS Exam Date 2020
- NIT Uttarakhand Admit Card 2020
- HPCL Admit Card 2020
- WBPSC Exam Date 2020
- WBPSC Result 2020
- APSC Result 2020
- Kerala PSC Exam Date 2020
- CBSE Result 2020
- JAPIT Admit Card 2020
- RGPV Syllabus 2020
- VITEEE Counselling 2020
- Lucknow University Exam Scheme 2020
- JIPMER PG 2020 Counselling
- DDU Result 2020
- PTU Syllabus 2020
- DDU Time Table 2020
- MH CET 2020 Admit Card
- COMEDK UGET Admit Card 2020
- UP Board Scrutiny Result 2020
- JIPMER Result 2020
- TN Revaluation Result 2020
- Mysore University Result 2020
- Anna University Time Table 2020
- Rajasthan PTET 2020 Admit Card
- VITEEE Exam Date 2020
- PSEB Date Sheet 2020
- MGU Kerala Admission 2020
- AEEE 2020 Exam Date
- CBLU Result 2020
- Kuvempu University Result 2020
- VTU Application Form 2020
- RIE CEE Admit Card 2020
- MMMUT Admit Card 2020
- JEECUP Admit Card 2020
- JEECUP Syllabus 2020
Latest Breaking News
Sdmoviespoint illegally leaks Virgin Bhanupriya Movie Online
Jalshamoviez illegal Torrent Website leaked Dil Bechara movie Online
Filmygod illegally leaks Shakuntala Devi Movie Online
Skymovies illegal Torrent Website leaked The Expendables 3 movie Online
Sdmoviespoint illegally leaks Lootcase Movie Online
Yaari Dosti Movie illegally leaked on Movie4me
Desiremovies illegal Torrent Website leaked Siruthai movie Online
Extramovies illegally leaks Coach Carter Movie Online
Gandhi Fer Aa Gea Movie illegally leaked on Rdxhd
Katmoviehd illegal Torrent Website leaked Raat Akeli Hai movie Online
Gold Rate In Top Cities
- Gold Rate in Ahmedabad
- Gold Rate in Bangalore
- Gold Rate in Chennai
- Gold Rate in Coimbatore
- Gold Rate in Delhi
- Gold Rate in Hyderabad
- Gold Rate in Kerala
- Gold Rate in Kochi
- Gold Rate in Kolhapur
- Gold Rate in Kolkata
- Gold Rate in Mumbai
- Gold Rate in Pondicherry
- Gold Rate in Pune
- Gold Rate in Tiruchirapalli
- Gold Rate in Vijayawada
- Gold Rate in Visakhapatnam
Silver Rate In Top Cities
- Silver Rate in Chennai
- Silver Rate in Mumbai
- Silver Rate in Delhi
- Silver Rate in Kolkata
- Silver Rate in Bangalore
- Silver Rate in Hyderabad
- Silver Rate in Coimbatore
- Silver Rate in Madurai
- Silver Rate in Kerala
- Silver Rate in Pune
- Silver Rate in Vadodara
- Silver Rate in Ahmedabad
- Silver Rate in Jaipur
- Silver Rate in Lucknow
- Silver Rate in Vijayawada
- Silver Rate in Patna
- Silver Rate in Nagpur
- Silver Rate in Chandigarh
- Silver Rate in Surat
- Silver Rate in Bhubaneswar
- Silver Rate in Mangalore
- Silver Rate in Visakhapatnam
- Silver Rate in Nashik
- Silver Rate in Mysore