- Fresherslive »
- Govt Jobs »
- Central University of Punjab Recruitment 2020 »
- Assistant Professor Jobs 2020
Central University of Punjab Jobs 2020: 38 Assistant Professor/ Guest Faculty Vacancy for Any Post Graduate, M.E/M.Tech, M.P.Ed, M.Ed Salary 64,500 published on 14th May 2019
Last updated: May 14,2019 11:49 IST
Central University of Punjab Assistant Professor/ Guest Faculty Recruitment 2020 Short Information :
|Company Name||Central University of Punjab|
|Post Name||Assistant Professor/ Guest Faculty|
|No of Posts||38 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 50,000 - Rs. 64,500/-Per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||27/05/2019|
|Similar Jobs||Punjab Govt Jobs|
1. Department: Law, Physical Education, Education, Applied Agriculture, Chemical Sciences, Physical Sciences, Financial Administration, Hindi, Computational Sciences, Human Genetics & Molecular Medicine, Pharmacology, Geography, Geology, Library & Information Science, Psychology, Performing & Fine Arts, History, Mathematics & Statistics, Computer Science & Technology
2. Essential Qualifications:
a. The Qualification And Experience Required For Teaching Posts Will Be As Per “ugc Regulations On Minimum Qualifications For Appointment Of Teachers And Other Academic Staff In Universities And Colleges And Measures For The Maintenance Of Standards In Higher Education, 2018 And Subsequent Amendments. However, Ph.d. In Relevant Field Is Desirable For All The Posts Of Assistant Professor
b. For faculty positions of Department for Computer Science & Technology, minimum eligibility conditions will be as per AICTE 2019 regulations and its amendments from time to time.
c. For faculty positions of Department for Education and Physical Education, minimum eligibility conditions will be as per NCTE 2014 regulations and its amendments from time to time for M.Ed. / M.P.Ed.
d. For the Department of Pharmacology, in addition to point No. 1 above, qualification as per Pharmacy Council of India (PCI) guidelines is required for the posts of Assistant Professor.
e. For the Department of Financial Administration, It is clarified that Master degree, NET/Ph.D. (as applicable) must be qualified in subject of Commerce.
f. For the Department of Applied Agriculture (Agribusiness), Master’s degree, NET/Ph.D. degree in Agribusiness is required for the post of Assistant Professor in addition to point No. 1 above.
1. The reservations/relaxations to SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates will be provided as per the existing Govt. of India/UGC rules. The SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates must upload and attach the relevant certificate as per format prescribed by the Government of India. OBC certificate (Non Creamy Layer) should be issued on or after 01.04.2019. If the relevant certificates for respective reserved categories are not uploaded with the application, the application shall be rejected.
2. The applicants serving in Government/Semi-Government organizations/Public Sector Undertakings/Autonomous Organizations submit their application through proper channel. However to avoid delay they may send the advance copy. The candidate who do not apply through proper channel must submit NOC from their employer at time of Interview, failing which their candidature will not be considered.
3. The eligible candidate shall attend the interview at the designated place and time at his/her own expenses. However, the outstation eligible candidates belonging to the SC/ ST/ PwD categories shall be reimbursed to and fro rail fare (sleeper class) for self only. In case any station is not connected by rail, ordinary bus fare (shortest route) shall be paid on production of ticket. However, fare for first 30 KM of the journey shall not be reimbursed. The above mentioned concessions shall not be admissible to those SC/ ST/ PwD candidates who are already in Central/ State Government Service or holding any other employment.
2. Last date to received hardcopy of online application form: 03.06.2019 (17:00 hours)
Selection Procedure for Central University of Punjab Assistant Professor/ Guest Faculty Recruitment 2020:
How to Apply for Central University of Punjab Assistant Professor/ Guest Faculty Recruitment 2020?
1. Candidates have to apply online at www.cup.edu.in on/before 27.05.2019 and send the hardcopy of online application alongwith enclosures to the University on/before 03.06.2019.Any type of corrigendum/addendum/amendments/notice/updation etc. related to this advertisement shall be uploaded on University websites www.cup.ac.in; www.cup.edu.in only. Further, the university may not send any further information/call letters by post/newspapers.
2. CUPB will not be responsible for invalid/wrong email ID and Mobile No. mentioned by the candidates. Therefore, it is the responsibility of the candidate to mention correct contact details and regularly check their e-mail, SMS and CUPB websites: www.cup.ac.in; www.cup.edu.in for updates.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
Click Official Notification button to read about job notification from Central University of Punjab.To Apply for the job posting from Central University of Punjab, please click on the Apply Now button below.
Walkin Interview! IISER Mohali Sarkari Naukri 2020 - Recruitment For Junior Research Fellow - Apply Now
Sarkari Jobs: IITR Recruitment 2020 - Apply for Junior Research Fellow Vacancies, 31,000 Salary - Apply Now
IIT Ropar Sarkari Naukri 2020: Recruitment of Junior Research Fellow Vacancies - 35,000 Salary - Apply Now
Sarkari Naukri: ESIC Recruitment 2020 - Apply for Ayurvedic Physician Jobs, 50,000 Salary - Apply Now
Sarkari Naukri: PAU Recruitment 2020 - Apply for Junior Field / Lab Helper Jobs, 8,777 Salary - Apply Now
Sarkari Naukri: Institute of Nano Science and Technology Recruitment 2020 - Apply for Junior Research Fellow Jobs, 31,000 Salary - Apply Now
Government Sector related Jobs
Education Wise Govt Job Vacancies 2020
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 24,166 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 36,686 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 32,117 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Jobs - 7,412 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 5,784 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 9,863 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Tomorrow Walkins||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|
Top Trending Jobs
|Top Recruitment 2020||Vacancies Count|
|Central Govt Jobs||80,000+ Vacancies|
|Today Current Affair||Read More|
|MSF Recruitment||7000 Vacancies|
|AIATSL Recruitment||160 Vacancies|
|LIC Recruitment||218 Vacancies|
|IOCL Recruitment||502 Vacancies|
|Central Railway Recruitment||37 Vacancies|
|India Post Recruitment||2243 Vacancies|
|ISRO Recruitment||175 Vacancies|
|ER Recruitment||2792 Vacancies|
|HSSC Recruitment||7386 Vacancies|
|NHAI Recruitment||176 Vacancies|
|CRPF Recruitment||1412 Vacancies|
Jobs by DesignationVIEW ALL
Jobs by EducationVIEW ALL
Jobs by LocationVIEW ALL
Jobs by Location
Jobs by Education