C-DAC Jobs 2020: 3 Executive Director Vacancy for B.Tech/B.E, M.E/M.Tech, , M.Phil/Ph.D published on 20th February 2019
Last updated: Feb 20,2019 13:20 IST
|Post Name||Executive Director|
|No of Posts||03 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 1,44,200 - Rs. 2,18,200/-Per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||15/03/2019|
|Similar Jobs||Maharashtra Govt Jobs|
a. Engineering graduate (B.E./B.Tech.) in relevant discipline with 20 years' experience OR
b. Postgraduate in Engineering (M.E./M.Tech.) in relevant discipline with 15 years' experience OR
c. Ph.D in relevant discipline with 10 years' relevant experience
2. Salary: Level-14 (Rs.144200-218200) (Pre-Revised Pay Scale-15600-39100. G.P.10000/- CTC: 32 Lakh p.a.(Approx.)
3. Mode of Recruitment: Direct Recruitment/Transfer (absorption) failing which by deputation.
2. Candidates who are interested for multiple locations can select their choice in the single online application.
3. In case of any ambiguity/dispute arises on account of interpretation in version other than English, English version will prevail.
4. Candidates are not required to send printout of application or any other documents in hard copy to C-DAC.
5. Only short listed candidates who are found apparently eligible based on the online application data and subsequent screening process will be called for participating in the Selection Process. The shortlisted applicants have to appear for interview or any other method of selection as devised by C-DAC.
6. Interview Call Letters, other correspondences (if any) etc. will be sent to candidates only as email to the email id provided in their online application. No hard copy will be sent.
7. Mere issue of Interview call letter will not imply acceptance of candidature.
8. Out-station candidates called for interview shall be entitled for reimbursement of travel expenses to the extent of admissibility only from the communication address as mentioned in the application to the venue of Interview, by the shortest route as per C-DAC's rule. Any request for change of address will not be entertained.
9. In case the candidate is called for further Selection Process, he/ she has to bring the downloaded application form with all ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS together with ONE SEPARATE SET OF PHOTO COPY of all documents duly SELF ATTESTED at the time of further Selection Process, failing which he/ she will not be permitted to appear in the further Selection Process.
10. Candidature of the registered candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of the recruitment process or after recruitment or joining, if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or is not found inconformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
11. Appointment to the above posts will be subject to the candidate being medically fit as per the standards prescribed for the post by C-DAC and verification of character & antecedents and/or documents submitted by the candidate at the time of appointment or any time during the tenure of service. In case it is detected that the documents submitted by the candidate are fake/false or the candidate has a clandestine antecedent/background and has suppressed the said information, then his/her service shall be terminated forthwith.
12. Any canvassing directly or indirectly by the applicant will disqualify his/ her candidature. Any dispute with regard to selection/recruitment process will be subject to Courts/Tribunals having jurisdiction over Pune, Maharashtra only.
How to Apply
2. Before filling the online application form, Candidates should read 'General Terms and Conditions' carefully.
3. Candidate should read all the eligibility parameters and ensure that he/she is eligible for the post before starting to apply online.
4. Candidate should have a valid email id and mobile no. which should remain valid & active till the completion of selection process.
5. Candidates can click on the 'Apply' button provided against each position for which he/she wish to apply.
6. Fill all the details in the application form at the appropriate places.
7. After filling all the details in online application form click on 'Submit' button.
8. Candidates should scan their photograph in .jpg format (not more than 400 KB) and keep it ready before starting to apply online for uploading.
9. A unique application number will be generated by the system, please note this application number for future reference and use. Candidates can take a print of the application form and keep it with them for their own records.
10. No hard copy/printed applications should be sent to C-DAC. Incomplete and defectively filled up forms shall be rejected straightway and no subsequent correspondences will be entertained in this regard.
11. Candidates working in Government/PSUs/Govt. Autonomous bodies should also apply online in advance and print of the application form, duly filled and signed should be forwarded through proper channel to Corporate HRD of C-DAC.
12. Those who are not forwarding their application through proper channel are required to produce 'No objection certificate (NOC)' from their current employer at the time of interview, if called for, falling which they will not be permitted to attend the interview.To Apply for the job posting from C-DAC, please click on the Apply Now button below.
Maharashtra PSC Recruitment 2020: 240 Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector - 37,600 - 1,22,700 Salary - Apply Now
Noida Metro Rail Hiring for Junior Engineer, Various Manager Vacancies; 33,000 - 2,80,000 Salary - Apply Now
POWER GRID Assistant Engineer Trainee Recruitment 2020: 110 Vacancies - 50,000 - 1,60,000 Salary - Apply Now
Seepz Special Economic Zone Authority Recruitment 2020: Various Officer Vacancies - 9,300 - 34,800 Salary
Government Sector related Jobs
Education Wise Govt Job Vacancies 2020
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 31,628 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 48,937 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 49,619 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Jobs - 23,816 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 33,682 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 23,072 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Tomorrow Walkins||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|
Top Trending Jobs
|Top Recruitment 2020||Vacancies Count|
|Central Govt Jobs||80,000+ Vacancies|
|Today Current Affair||Read More|
|NABARD Recruitment||154 Vacancies|
|C-DAC Noida Recruitment||143 Vacancies|
|Vizag Steel Recruitment||189 Vacancies|
|NPCIL Recruitment||537 Vacancies|
|MAHAGENCO Recruitment||235 Vacancies|
|ITI Limited Recruitment||129 Vacancies|
|TNEB Recruitment||2400 Vacancies|
|RCF Recruitment||400 Vacancies|
|Department of Telecommunications Recruitment||101 Vacancies|
|NEKRTC Recruitment||1619 Vacancies|
|MPPGCL Recruitment||209 Vacancies|
|OFB Recruitment||6061 Vacancies|
|Revenue Department Recruitment||2169 Vacancies|
|Khadi and Village Industries Commission Recruitment||108 Vacancies|
|TNFUSRC Recruitment||320 Vacancies|
Jobs by DesignationVIEW ALL
Jobs by EducationVIEW ALL
Jobs by LocationVIEW ALL
Jobs by Location
Jobs by Education