- Fresherslive »
- Govt Jobs »
- Canara Financial Advisory Trust Recruitment 2020 »
- General Manager Jobs 2020
Canara Financial Advisory Trust Jobs 2020: 1 Deputy Managing Trustee Vacancy for Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate Salary 40,000 published on 18th September 2018
Last updated: Sep 18,2018 11:48 IST
|Company Name||Canara Financial Advisory Trust|
|Post Name||Deputy Managing Trustee|
|No of Posts||01 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 35,000 - Rs. 40,000/-Per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||25/09/2018|
|Similar Jobs||Karnataka Govt Jobs|
1. Canara Financial Advisory Trust (CFAT) invites applications, for engagement of Deputy Managing Trustee on contract basis for spreading financial literacy through it’s Financial literacy centers at various locations
2 .Qualification: Retired General Manager / Deputy General Managerfrom Canara Bank.
3. Work Experience: The applicant should necessarily have exposure in rural banking, financial inclusion and financial literacy.
4. Placement:The selecte applicant will be based at Trust’sHead Office at Bangalore
5. Job Profile: Assist the Managing Trustee in managing the affairs of CFAT.
6 .The role and responsibilities are as follows: Assist the Managing Trustee in managing the affairs of CFAT. Administration & Monitoring the functioning of counselors & financial literacy centers Spreading financial literacy and Entrepreneur development Organising capacity building for the counselors of FLCs Maintaining rapport with RBI & concerned Ministries Organising Trust meetings and appraising the Bank To provide innovative ideas toCanaraBankManagementin Financial Literacy Create visibility to the financial literacy efforts of the Trust. To undertake visit to FLCs as per the norms. Programmes relating to Financial Inclusion, Financial Literacy and credit linkage. Any other activity which may be required as per directions of GOI/RBI/Banks.
7. Period of Contract: The engagement will be purely contractually in nature for a period of one (01) year, or attaining the age of 65 whichever is earlier.
1. Decision of the Trust in all matters regarding eligibility of the candidate, the stages at which such scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken, the documents to be produced for the purpose of the conduct of interview, selection and any other matter relating to recruitment will be final and binding on the candidate. Further, the Trust reserves right to stall / cancel the recruitment at any stage during the recruitment process at its discretion, which will be final and binding on the candidates. No correspondence or personal enquires shall be entertained by the Trust.
2. Any resultant dispute arising out of this advertisement shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the Courts situated in Bengaluru.Candidates in their own interest are advised to submit their applications well in time before the last date for submission. The Trust does not assume any responsibility for late receipt of applications submitted by the candidates/postal delay.
How to Apply
WalkIn Interview!!! IWST Recruitment 2020 - Chief Trainer , Assistant Trainer - 40,000 - 55,000 Salary - Apply Now
Walk in Interview!!! NIT Karnataka Recruitment 2020 - Research Fellow Vacancies - 16,000 - 18,000 Salary - Apply Now!!!
No Exam! No Interview! IRCON Recruitment 2020 - Graduate,Technician Apprentice Vacancies - Apply Now!!!
Government Sector related Jobs
Education Wise Govt Job Vacancies 2020
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 27,890 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 40,367 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 49,934 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Jobs - 19,800 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 35,740 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 18,214 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Tomorrow Walkins||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|
Top Trending Jobs
|Top Recruitment 2020||Vacancies Count|
|Central Govt Jobs||80,000+ Vacancies|
|Today Current Affair||Read More|
|Administration of Dadra and Nagar Haveli Recruitment||323 Vacancies|
|Indian Bank Recruitment||138 Vacancies|
|TRB Recruitment||1060 Vacancies|
|Rajasthan Police Recruitment||5128 Vacancies|
|RPSC Recruitment||579 Vacancies|
|NABARD Recruitment||154 Vacancies|
|C-DAC Noida Recruitment||143 Vacancies|
|Vizag Steel Recruitment||189 Vacancies|
|NPCIL Recruitment||192 Vacancies|
|MAHAGENCO Recruitment||234 Vacancies|
|TNEB Recruitment||2400 Vacancies|
|RCF Recruitment||400 Vacancies|
|Department of Telecommunications Recruitment||101 Vacancies|
|NEKRTC Recruitment||1619 Vacancies|
|MPPGCL Recruitment||209 Vacancies|
Jobs by DesignationVIEW ALL
Jobs by EducationVIEW ALL
Jobs by LocationVIEW ALL
Jobs by Location
Jobs by Education