BEL Recruitment 2020 - Project Engineer I Vacancies - 50,000 Salary - Apply Now
Last updated: Sep 08, 2020 13:52 IST
|Post Name||Project Engineer I|
|No of Posts||37 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 35,000 - Rs. 50,000/-Per Month|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date to Apply||27/09/2020|
|Similar Jobs||Across India|
Engineering Services Division of Bharat Electronics Ltd., a Navaratna Company and India’s premier professional electronics company requires the following personnel for a period of Two years (extendable for maximum of two more years based on project requirement & performance of the individual) for execution of various prestigious projects.
1. Post: Project Engineer-I
a. BE / B.Tech (Civil)
b. BE / B.Tech (Electrical/ EEE)
c. BE / B.Tech (Mechanical)
3. No of Posts: 37
4. Consolidated remuneration per month: 1st Year - Rs. 35,000/- 2nd Year - Rs. 40,000/- 3rd Year - Rs. 45,000/- 4th Year - Rs. 50,000/-
5. Educational Qualification: Full time BE/B.Tech in in the above mentioned Engineering disciplines with First Class for General, EWS & OBC candidates. Pass Class for SC/ST/PwD Candidates. Candidates must possess all years/semesters mark sheets and Degree certificate. (In case of CGPA grading, Conversion certificate to substantiate the claim shall be attached with the application form. Applications without the conversion certificate will be rejected.)
6. Terms Of Engagement: Project Engineers will be engaged for an initial period of 2 years(including First year) which may be extended for another 2 years (upto a maximum of 4years) based on project requirement and individual performance. Candidates will be paid a consolidated remuneration of Rs. 35,000/- per month for the 1st year and Rs. 40,000/-for 2nd year. In the event of extension of contract, the remuneration shall be- Rs. 45,000/-for 3rd year and Rs. 50,000/- for 4th year.
7. Job Requirement/experience:
a. The Candidate should have experience in infrastructure project management of large , multidisciplinary industrial and building infrastructure projects preferably involving internal and external electrical works, AC, IBMS, networking communication, workstations, fire fighting systems, interiors etc.
b. Candidate shall possess project management skills, Infrastructure Contract management, good knowledge and exposure to CPWD/MES/PWD/Gov. contract methods, procedures, specifications, works manuals and shall be conversant with the applicable statutory requirements, rules in force etc. Candidate is required to relocate on multiple works across India at the discretion of the company
a. Should have on-site experience in infrastructure projects execution with multidisciplinary teams to ensure the electrical systems and requirements for industrial buildings and special infrastructure projects, preferably involving internal and external electrical works including HV & MV substations.
b. Should possess knowledge in electrical safety regulations, latest codes and standards of electrical installations, energy efficiency & ECBC and best practices of electrical works.
c. Should have technical skills in planning, design, engineering of industrial power distribution systems, equipment specifications, prepare electrical load calculations for single and three phase loads, voltage drop, short circuit calculations, LPS and Earthing systems. Should have knowledge in AUTO CAD and the relevant discipline design software's.
d. Should have problem solving skills to investigate customer complaints, determine nature and extent of problem and recommend remedial measures.
a. Experience and knowledge in Mechanical Design, Manufacturing & Production Technology, Control Systems, Hydraulics and Pumps etc. Additional exposure in Heating Ventilation & Air Conditioning will be an added advantage.
b. Should also be willing to travel across the country for site visits and execution of major HVAC projects.
8. Candidates must possess minimum 2 (two) years experience (Post Qualification Experience). The cut-off date for deciding the experience shall be 01.09.2020. In order to compute post qualification work experience, the period of work experience starting from the month immediately succeeding the month of final examination in which candidate acquired the essential educational qualification shall be considered. Experience certificates/Documents issued by the employer clearly indicating period of employment should be enclosed. Candidates are also required to provide a separate write up describing the relevant post qualification experience gained/held by them. Teaching experience or/and training courses acquired will not be considered as relevant experience. Candidates possessing Industrial experience as specified only need to apply.
9. Place of posting: Gandhinagar, Okha & Porbandar- Gujarat, Mumbai-Maharashtra, New Mangalore - Karnataka, Kochi, Azhikode - Kerala, Chennai, Puducherry – Tamil Nadu, Vizag, Machilipatnam – Andhra Pradesh, Hirakud – Odisha, Kolkata – West Bengal, Kavaratti, Amini – Lashadweep, Campbell Bay. Digilipur – Andaman & Nicobar Islands, New Delhi.
a) Only Indian nationals need to apply.
b) Request for change of category once declared in the application will not be entertained.
c) Mere fulfilling the minimum requirement of qualification and experience will not vest any right on the candidates to be called for the interview. BEL reserves the right to shortlist the candidates based on the nature of past relevant experience acquired post prescribed qualification.
d) Applications received after the last date for submission will not be considered.
e) In the event any applicant has litigated with his/her employer in the past, the same should be clearly mentioned in brief.
f) Applications that are incomplete, not in the prescribed format, without the required enclosures, will be summarily rejected without assigning any reasons and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
g) The Caste / Disability Certificate should be strictly in the format available on the BEL website failing which, candidate’s application will be considered rejected.
h) Candidates are required to possess at least one valid e-mail id and mobile number, which is to be entered in the application form. Information pertaining to the interview will be sent by e-mail to the email Id furnished by the candidate. BEL will not be responsible for bouncing of any e-mail sent to the candidates.
i) The number of posts indicated above may vary based on the actual requirement at the time of selection.
j) Canvassing in any form will result in disqualification. BEL reserves the right to debar / disqualify any candidate at any stage of the selection process for any reason whatsoever.
k) The selected candidates are required to be covered under a medical insurance scheme for a sum of Rs. 2 lakhs per annum and submit the same on joining.
Selection Procedure :
1. Candidates should meet the qualifying criteria as specified in the advertisement and their online application should be accepted.
2. A merit list will be prepared, based on the aggregate percentage obtained in BE/B.Tech and work experience, as indicated below:
i) 75% marks will be allotted for aggregate marks scored in BE/B.Tech
ii) 10% marks will be allotted for relevant work experience. (2.5 marks for min. stipulated work experience and additional 1.25 marks for every additional 6 months of relevant experience, upto a max of 10 marks)
3. Candidates will be shortlisted for the interviews based on the above, in the ratio of 1:5.
4. 15% marks will be allotted for interview.
5. Pls note : Candidates have to compulsorily provide the CGPA conversion to percentage of marks, as per the guidelines provide by the concerned University. Failure to do so, will result in disqualification. Only relevant experience will be considered. The decision of the selection committee, with respect to relevance of experience will be final. Work experience indicated without supporting documents, will not be considered. Intimation w.r.t. conducting of video based interviews will be sent through email. Candidates are required to comply with the instructions indicated therein. The results of the final selection will be available on BEL website.
How to Apply :
1. Candidates who meet the above requirement may apply online by clicking the relevant link provided against the advertisement. Candidates are required to enter all information correctly in the online application form and verify the same before submission. Requests for any changes in the submitted applications will not be entertained. SB Collect:
2. General/ OBC/EWS candidates applying for the post Project Engineer-I are required to remit an amount of Rs.500/- towards application fee through SB Collect (through online mode or through SBI Branch)
3. Candidates need to select SBI branch in the payment option and download & print the challan generated through SBI Collect and deposit the application fee plus applicable bank charges in any SBI Branch. The candidate should ensure to obtain the seal and signature of the bank official. General /OBC/EWS candidates have to mention the “SBI Collect reference No.” generated after payment, in the Application Form. Payment receipt should be mandatorily attached along with other enclosures. Candidates may go through all instructions and eligibility criteria carefully before remitting Application Fee. Fee once paid will not be refunded.
4. The last date to submit online applications is 27.09.2020
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from BEL, please click on the Apply Now button below.
Doordarshan News Recruitment 2020 - Sanskrit Anchor Cum Correspondent III Vacancies - 33500 Salary - Apply Soon
Government Sector related Jobs
Education Wise Govt Job Vacancies 2020
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 15,471 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 24,580 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 102,090 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Jobs - 1,967 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 9,562 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 9,207 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Tomorrow Walkins||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|
Top Trending Jobs
|Top Recruitment 2020||Vacancies Count|
|Central Govt Jobs||80,000+ Vacancies|
|Today Current Affair||Read More|
|PWD Recruitment||280 Vacancies|
|India Post Recruitment||2024 Vacancies|
|SSC Recruitment||1704 Vacancies|
|FSSAI Recruitment||66 Vacancies|
|Rajasthan High Court Recruitment||1760 Vacancies|
|TN Police Recruitment||10906 Vacancies|
|SEBI Recruitment||147 Vacancies|
Jobs by DesignationVIEW ALL
Jobs by EducationVIEW ALL
Jobs by LocationVIEW ALL
- Across India (16359)
- Hyderabad (10115)
- Patna (4794)
- Bangalore (28255)
- New Delhi (4747)
- Pune (8021)
- Chandigarh (869)
- Chennai (20371)
- Indore (543)
- Bhubaneshwar (1268)
- Lucknow (475)
- Kolkata (5930)
- Guwahati (361)
- Jaipur (2374)
- Mumbai (12356)
- Ahmedabad (1145)
- Agra (75)
- Shimla (721)
- Siliguri (85)
- Other Locations
- RCFL Admit Card 2020
- Mizoram PSC Result 2020
- JSSHS Result 2020
- Samagra Shiksha Chandigarh Result 2020
- Bihar Police Admit Card 2020
- ICCR Result 2020
- Kerala PSC Result 2020
- Gujarat High Court Admit Card 2020
- UPSSSC Admit Card 2020
- TNEB TANGEDCO Admit Card 2020
- DSSSB Result 2020
- UPSC Admit Card 2020
- HPU Admit Card 2020
- HPPSC Admit Card 2020
- BSNL Result 2020
- RBI Result 2020
- KPSC Admit Card 2020
- Raichur District Court Admit Card 2020
- UKSSSC Result 2020
- SSC Admit Card 2020
- APSC Exam Date 2020
- RSMSSB Admit Card 2020
- NCL Result 2020
- WB Police Result 2020
- SEBI Admit Card 2020
- RPCAU Result 2020
- AP IIIT Entrance Exam Hall Ticket 2020
- HPTU Admission 2020
- CUTN Admission 2020
- Kerala Polytechnic Trial Allotment Results 2020
- Uttarakhand ITI Seat Allotment Result 2020
- YVUCET Results 2020
- Punjab NEET Cutoff 2020
- Central University of Rajasthan Merit List 2020
- Odisha HSC Supplementary Result 2020
- MAH B.Ed CET Answer Key 2020
- HP NEET Merit List 2020
- JNU 2020 Answer key
- NIT Hamirpur Cut Off 2020
- Atma Ram Sanatan Dharma College Cutoff 2020
- Chaitanya Bharathi Institute of Technology Admission 2020
- TS PGECET Counselling 2020
- Maharashtra NEET Counselling 2020
- MP Board 10th Supplementary Result 2020
- Vasavi College of Engineering (VCE) Hyderabad Cut Off 2020
- Matrusri Engineering College Hyderabad Admission 2020
- PSEB 12th Compartment Admit Card 2020
- PSEB 10th Compartment Admit Card 2020
- Patna University Cut off 2020
- AMUEEE 2020-2021 Sample Papers
- Dhanamanjuri University Admission 2020
- NTSE Exam 2021
Latest Breaking News
Ghajinikanth Movie illegally leaked on Moviesda
John Wick: Chapter 3 – Parabellum Movie illegally leaked on Movies4u
Khatrimaza illegally leaks Special 26 Movie Online
123movies illegal Torrent Website leaked Tiger Zinda Hai Movie Online
Rush Movie illegally leaked on Moviesflix
9xmovies illegally leaks Lucy Movie Online
Naan Sirithal Movie illegally leaked on Isaimini
Filmyzilla illegal Torrent Website leaked Raees movie Online
Tamilrockers illegally leaks Bheeshma Movie Online
Movierulz illegal Torrent Website leaked Care of Kancharapalem Movie Online
Gold Rate In Top Cities
- Gold Rate in Ahmedabad
- Gold Rate in Bangalore
- Gold Rate in Chennai
- Gold Rate in Coimbatore
- Gold Rate in Delhi
- Gold Rate in Hyderabad
- Gold Rate in Kerala
- Gold Rate in Kochi
- Gold Rate in Kolhapur
- Gold Rate in Kolkata
- Gold Rate in Mumbai
- Gold Rate in Pondicherry
- Gold Rate in Pune
- Gold Rate in Tiruchirapalli
- Gold Rate in Vijayawada
- Gold Rate in Visakhapatnam
Silver Rate In Top Cities
- Silver Rate in Chennai
- Silver Rate in Mumbai
- Silver Rate in Delhi
- Silver Rate in Kolkata
- Silver Rate in Bangalore
- Silver Rate in Hyderabad
- Silver Rate in Coimbatore
- Silver Rate in Madurai
- Silver Rate in Kerala
- Silver Rate in Pune
- Silver Rate in Vadodara
- Silver Rate in Ahmedabad
- Silver Rate in Jaipur
- Silver Rate in Lucknow
- Silver Rate in Vijayawada
- Silver Rate in Patna
- Silver Rate in Nagpur
- Silver Rate in Chandigarh
- Silver Rate in Surat
- Silver Rate in Bhubaneswar
- Silver Rate in Mangalore
- Silver Rate in Visakhapatnam
- Silver Rate in Nashik
- Silver Rate in Mysore