BEL Recruitment 2020 - Trainee Officer I Vacancies - Apply Now
Last updated: Aug 27, 2020 09:21 IST
|Post Name||Trainee Officer I|
|No of Posts||2 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply||15/09/2020|
|Similar Jobs||Maharashtra Govt Jobs|
Bharat Electronics Limited, a Navaratna category Central Public Sector Enterprise and India’s leading professional Electronics Company, under Ministry of Defence, Government of India, requires experienced professionals for the post of Trainee Engineer / Officers – 11 posts (Electronics, Mechanical, Electrical, Civil, Finance) and Project Engineers / officers – 07 posts (Electronics, Mechanical, HR) on short term basis for its Manufacturing Unit located at NDA Road, Pashan, Pune
1. Position: Trainee Officer-I
2. Discipline, No. of Posts; Two years Full time MBA Finance : 02
3. Post qualification Experience (as on 01.08.2020): Minimum 1 Year post qualification relevant experience is mandatory to apply for the post of Trainee Officer-I in Finance discipline.
4. Please note following: Academic / Teaching experience will not be considered. Minimum Mandatory relevant experience will be given weightage of 2.5 and 1.25 marks will be given for additional relevant industrial experience of every six months but limited to max 10 marks. One year completed apprenticeship training will be considered as experience. Candidates with experience in any of the following areas will be preferred.
1. Only Indian nationals need to apply.
2. Application fee for the post of Project Engineer / Officer is Rs. 500/- and Rs. 200/- for Trainee Engineer / Officer to be remitted by DD in favour of “Bharat Electronics Limited” payable at Pune is required to be attached along with application. SC/ST/PWD candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
3. One candidate can apply for only ONE POST in one application.
4. Candidates employed in Govt./Quasi Govt. and Public Sector Undertaking is required to submit the application through proper channel or produce ‘No Objection Certificate’ along with the application without which such candidate will not be considered for the selection process.
5. The number of posts indicated above may vary based on the actual requirement at the time of selection.
6. Applications that are incomplete, not in the prescribed format, not legible, without the required/mandatory enclosures/attachments will be summarily rejected without assigning any reason and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained. There will be no separate communication to any candidates on their non-consideration at any stage of the selection process.
7. It is mandatory for the candidates who are already working with any of the units of Bharat Electronics Limited to send their application through the respective HR or if it is revealed during the selection process that the application was not forwarded by the respective HR, such application will be summarily rejected or candidate will be out of selection process without assigning any reason and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained. There will be no separate communication to any candidates on their non-consideration at any stage of the selection process.
8. The above opening is for Bharat Electronics Limited, NDA Road, Pashan, Pune-411 021. However, selected candidate may be required to serve in other location/s also, if need arises, as per Company’s requirement.
a) Filled in application form, downloaded from the BEL website.
b) Demand Draft as applicable
c) Certificate / Marks Sheet issued by Board for Matriculation / Higher Secondary in support of proof of age.
d) All certificates (starting from Matriculation / Class X) in support of educational qualifications. (Candidates having part-time or correspondence course in prescribed qualification are not eligible).
e) Conversion formula for conversion of CGPA / DGPA / OGPA or letter grade to percentage marks & awarded class, duly certified by the University / Institution, wherever applicable.
f) A copy of latest OBC certificate / a copy of SC/ST/EWS certificate.
g) Non Creamy Layer Certificate for OBC candidates.
h) Disability certificate, if the candidate belongs to PWD category.
i) No objection certificate if employed in Government / Quasi Government and Public Sector undertakings.
j) Experience certificate from the previous and present employer.
k) Two passport size colour photographs.
Selection Procedure :
1. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria w.r.t. qualification and experience will be allotted weightage as follows:
a. Aggregate Marks secured in BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc Engg (4 years) / MBA / MSW in the relevant disciplines: 75% or 75 Marks
b. Relevant Post Qualification experience: 2.5 marks will be allocated for minimum experience stipulated for the post. 1.25 marks will be allocated for every additional experience of 6 months subject to a maximum of 10 marks.: 10 Marks
c. Interview for shortlisted candidates (Video - Based): 15 Marks
d. Total: 100 Marks
2. In case any University / Institute following an evaluation system of CGPA / DGPA / OGPA or letter grade, the candidate, wherever applicable, it is mandatory for the candidate to submit percentage (%) conversion certificate issued by university / institution and awarded class along with the application.
3. Candidates will be shortlisted in the order of merit based on their aggregate marks obtained in the degree in required qualification and number of years of experience as indicated herein above in the ratio of 1:5. Only those candidates who are shortlisted will be called for the interview.
4. The names of candidates shortlisted for interviews will be available on our company’s website.
5. Candidates who have been shortlisted for the interview will receive interview call only by email.
6. Interview will be through Video based and separate instructions for interview will be provided in Interview call to short listed candidates.
7. The results of the final selection will be available on BEL website.
8. Provisional appointment order will be issued to the selected candidates by email.
How to Apply :
1. Stage -1: Candidates meeting the above criteria shall e-mail “the Scanned Copy of filled inapplication” clearly mentioning the post for which he/she is applying and the information in Excel file (.xls/.xlxs only, format not to be altered or convert it in PDF while sending email) in the prescribed format available on BEL website] to [email protected]
2. Stage -2: After email as per stage -1, Candidates are required to send hard copy of the duly filled in application form & Excel file print out (as e-Mailed) & Demand Draft along with the following self-attested photocopies of the documents (one set in following mentioned sequence) immediately by Speed Post only to Sr. Dy. General Manager (HR&A), Bharat Electronics Limited, N.D.A.Road, Pashan, Pune- 411021, Maharashtra State so as to reach it on or before 15.09.2020. Any Hard Copy Application received after 15.09.2020 will not be considered for the selection process. Envelope shall be Superscribed with Post Code applied for and the senders Name.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from BEL, please click on the Apply Now button below.
Dr Balasaheb Sawant Konkan Krishi Vidyapeeth Recruitment 2020 - Senior Research Fellow Vacancy - 35000 Salary - Apply Now
Ministry of Environment Forest and Climate Change Recruitment 2020 - Laboratory Assistant Vacancy - 69100 Salary - Apply Soon
Upper Yamuna River Board Recruitment 2020 - Executive Engineer Vacancy - Salary 2,08,700 - Apply Now
Upper Yamuna River Board Recruitment 2020 - Specialist, Superintending Engineer and More Vacancies - Salary 2,09,200 - Apply Now
RVNL Recruitment 2020 - Additional General Manager/ Joint General Manager/ Senior Deputy General Manager Vacancy - Salary 2,60,000 - Apply Soon
Employees State Insurance Corporation Model Hospital Baddi Recruitment 2020 - Senior Resident Vacancy - Apply Now
Government Sector related Jobs
Education Wise Govt Job Vacancies 2020
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 6,649 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 18,050 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 137,686 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Jobs - 2,014 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 9,654 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 11,286 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Tomorrow Walkins||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|
Top Trending Jobs
|Top Recruitment 2020||Vacancies Count|
|Central Govt Jobs||80,000+ Vacancies|
|Today Current Affair||Read More|
|MP Police Recruitment||4000 Vacancies|
|UCO Bank Recruitment||91 Vacancies|
|PWD Recruitment||280 Vacancies|
|SSC Recruitment||1700 Vacancies|
|India Post Recruitment||2024 Vacancies|
|FSSAI Recruitment||66 Vacancies|
|Rajasthan High Court Recruitment||1760 Vacancies|
|SEBI Recruitment||147 Vacancies|
Jobs by DesignationVIEW ALL
Jobs by EducationVIEW ALL
Jobs by LocationVIEW ALL
- Across India (25657)
- Hyderabad (10879)
- Patna (1521)
- Bangalore (29733)
- New Delhi (4651)
- Pune (8458)
- Chandigarh (4572)
- Chennai (9876)
- Indore (545)
- Bhubaneshwar (1471)
- Lucknow (685)
- Kolkata (5158)
- Guwahati (482)
- Jaipur (2477)
- Mumbai (13293)
- Ahmedabad (1269)
- Agra (75)
- Shimla (738)
- Siliguri (77)
- Other Locations
- TNEB TANGEDCO Admit Card 2020
- IIT Hyderabad Result 2020
- OSSC Result 2020
- Andhra Pradesh PSC Admit Card 2020
- SSC Cut Off Marks 2020
- UPSC Syllabus 2020
- RCFL Admit Card 2020
- AP Grama Sachivalayam Result 2020
- UKSSSC Admit Card 2020
- KPCL Admit Card 2020
- LUVAS Syllabus 2020
- GSI Admit Card 2020
- HPSSSB Admit Card 2020
- BSSC Result 2020
- BPSC Admit Card 2020
- DFCCIL Answer key 2020
- OSSC Admit Card 2020
- SCI Admit Card 2020
- HSSC Admit Card 2020
- SSC Result 2020
- KSDMA Admit Card 2020
- Air India Express Admit Card 2020
- VSSC Admit Card 2020
- RRC WR Admit Card 2020
- Assam PSC Admit Card 2020
- SPMCIL Syllabus 2020
- SNDT Women's University Result 2020
- Guru Kashi University Result 2020
- MGU Revaluation Result 2020
- RBSE Syllabus 2020
- Allahabad University Counselling 2020
- Allahabad University UGAT Counselling 2020
- TS DEECET Counselling 2020
- Central University of Haryana Merit List 2020
- MS University Revaluation Result 2020
- YVU Revaluation Result 2020
- KGMU B.Sc Nursing Result 2020
- TN HSE +1 Supplementary Result 2020
- JIPMER MBBS Counselling 2020
- Sri Venkateswara College Admission 2020
- UOU Admission 2020
- Kuvempu University Admission 2020
- Rajasthan Board Exam 2021
- Krishna University Admission 2020
- Kerala University B.Ed Admission 2020
- Dharmsinh Desai University Result 2020
- CON LHMCEE Admit Card 2020
- Doon University Admission 2020
- AP D.El.Ed Exam 2020
- Bihar B.Ed College Allotment List 2020
- Utkal University Entrance Test Admit Card 2020
- IGNOU Ph.D. Entrance Exam Result 2020
Latest Breaking News
Ghajinikanth Movie illegally leaked on Moviesda
John Wick: Chapter 3 – Parabellum Movie illegally leaked on Movies4u
Khatrimaza illegally leaks Special 26 Movie Online
123movies illegal Torrent Website leaked Tiger Zinda Hai Movie Online
Rush Movie illegally leaked on Moviesflix
9xmovies illegally leaks Lucy Movie Online
Naan Sirithal Movie illegally leaked on Isaimini
Filmyzilla illegal Torrent Website leaked Raees movie Online
Tamilrockers illegally leaks Bheeshma Movie Online
Movierulz illegal Torrent Website leaked Care of Kancharapalem Movie Online
Gold Rate In Top Cities
- Gold Rate in Ahmedabad
- Gold Rate in Bangalore
- Gold Rate in Chennai
- Gold Rate in Coimbatore
- Gold Rate in Delhi
- Gold Rate in Hyderabad
- Gold Rate in Kerala
- Gold Rate in Kochi
- Gold Rate in Kolhapur
- Gold Rate in Kolkata
- Gold Rate in Mumbai
- Gold Rate in Pondicherry
- Gold Rate in Pune
- Gold Rate in Tiruchirapalli
- Gold Rate in Vijayawada
- Gold Rate in Visakhapatnam
Silver Rate In Top Cities
- Silver Rate in Chennai
- Silver Rate in Mumbai
- Silver Rate in Delhi
- Silver Rate in Kolkata
- Silver Rate in Bangalore
- Silver Rate in Hyderabad
- Silver Rate in Coimbatore
- Silver Rate in Madurai
- Silver Rate in Kerala
- Silver Rate in Pune
- Silver Rate in Vadodara
- Silver Rate in Ahmedabad
- Silver Rate in Jaipur
- Silver Rate in Lucknow
- Silver Rate in Vijayawada
- Silver Rate in Patna
- Silver Rate in Nagpur
- Silver Rate in Chandigarh
- Silver Rate in Surat
- Silver Rate in Bhubaneswar
- Silver Rate in Mangalore
- Silver Rate in Visakhapatnam
- Silver Rate in Nashik
- Silver Rate in Mysore