BEG Recruitment 2023 MTS vacancy online application form at indianarmy.nic.in - News
Last updated: Apr 06, 2022 03:38 PM | Abisha Muthukumar
BEG Recruitment 2023 Notification Overview
|Company Name||BEG Recruitment 2023|
|Post Name||MTS Jobs|
|No of Posts||5 Posts|
|Job Location||Roorkee Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||30/04/2022|
|Similar Jobs||Govt Jobs 2023|
1. Post Name: MTS (Watchman)
2. No of Post: 05
3. Essential: Matriculation pass or equivalent from recognized Board
4. Desirable: Conversant with the duties of the respective trades with one year's experience in the trade.
5. Pay level: Basic Pay Rs.18000 + allowances
1. Matriculation/10th Pass Certificate (For all posts) (Date of Birth valid only from Matriculation/ 10th Pass Certificate).
2. 12th 110+2 Pass Certificate (For the post of Lower Division Clerk and Civilian Store Keeper—Ill only).
3. ITI/NCTVT Certificate (For the post of Civilian Trade Instructor only).
4. Passing Certificate of Diploma/Graduation/Post Graduation/Professional Course /Any other Higher Education etc (if available) (For all posts).
5. Aadhaar Card and PAN Card (For all posts).
6. Experience Certificate (if available) (For all posts).
7. Caste Certificate (For SC/ST/OBC candidates only).
8. LatestNalid Non Creamy Layer Certificate issued only by Central Govemment format (For OBC candidates only).
9. LatestNaIid Economically Weaker Sections Certificate only in prescribed format issued by Govemment of India (For EWS candidates). The certificate should be
10. issued by the prescribed authority. The officer who issues the certificate should verify all relevant documents following due process as prescribed the respective State/UT.
11. Disability certificate showing disability 40% and above issued by CMO/CiviI Surgeon of Govemment Hospital (For PWD candidates only).
12. Discharge Certificate (For Ex-Serviceman only).
13. NOC from present employer (if the applicant is already a Central Govemment IState Govemment/ PSU Servant).
14. Death Certificate of husband or divorced certificate issued by competent authority and self declared of not re-married (For applicable woman candidates only).
15. Two self addressed envelopes affixed with 22/- postal stamp on each.
16. Admit Card (should be filled by Candidate) in prescribed format as per Annexure 'B' in A4 size paper.
17. Recent passport size photograph (not more than three months old) is to be pasted on the space earmarked in the Application Form and Admit Card Besides two additional photographs duly self attested (on rear blank side) are to be enclosed separately with the application.
(a) Applications which are incomplete in any respect or not accompanied by requisite documents are liable to be summarily rejected.
(b) Candidate already employed in BEG & Centre, Roorkee should obtain prior permission from the Commandant before applying.
(c) Candidates applying for more than one post should submit separate application for each post, however written examination for all post/trade will be held on same day/time.
(d) All appointments are initially on a temporary basis but likely to be made permanent on successful completion of the probation period of two years.
(e) The posts are presently located at Roorkee. However, all posts carry All India Service liability & selected individuals are liable to be posted anywhere in India.
(f) Any application, request, political pressure or any recommendation at any stage of recruitment will not be entertained and candidature of such candidates will be disqualified/cancelled and registration of criminal proceedings against such candidates.
(g) All the candidates on the select panel will be offered an appointment subject to medical fitness test, police verification, education & caste verification before permanent appointment. The reserve panel will be operated for any subsequent recruitment ie additional vacancies in the same year or next year.
(h) Candidates will make their own boarding/lodging arrangement forwritten test/skill test. Organisation will not be responsible to pay for any damage in case of injury/death of the candidate during various tests.
(j) Candidate living with more than one spouse or married another spouse while the first spouse is alive are not eligible to apply. If such case(s) comes to light at any stage of recruitment or post appointment stage the appointing authority will terminate the appointment.
(k) The appointing authority reserves the right to terminate the appointment during the period of probation without assigning any reason. (l) OBC/SC/ST candidate who apply against un-reserved post will not be given any age or other concession meant for OBC/SC/ST. Similarly OBC/SC/ST candidates selected on merit vis-å-vis the unreserved candidates would not be counted towards OBC/SC/ST quota.
(m) The selected Ex- Serviceman and person with disability candidate will occupy the slot of UR/OBC/SC/ST i.e. from any category they belong to and will be adjusted horizontally against the particular category as per post base reservation roster. Reservation for rest of the category will be worked out after filling up vacancies for Ex- Serviceman and person with disability.
(n) Department reserve the right to postpone/cancel/suspend/terminate the entire recruitment process or change the number ofvacancies without any prior notice/assigning any reason at any stage. No correspondence would be entertained in this regard.
(o)All the candidates are wamed to be careful against "self-styled agents/touts" and also requested to report the same to the commandant, BEG and Centre, Roorkee against any malpractice seen/observed by them.
(p) Women candidates can apply for the posts of LDC, Messenger & Safaiwala only.
(q) New entrants to Govt service, entering on or after 01 Jan 2004 will be govemed by the New Defined Contribution Pension Scheme (known as New Pension Scheme).
Selection Process for BEG Recruitment 2023
1. Screening of the application :
a. Maximum 60 candidates per vacancy be called for written exam based on marks obtained in the minimum education qualification required for the respective post
b. Similarly maximum10 candidates per vacancy will be called for skill test. No extra marks will be given for higher educational qualification
c. Candidate would be intimated separately for appearing!n ex?m. Only candidates who are intimated are required to appear for exam.
2. The question papers ofwritten Test will be bilingual ie English and Hindi. However the questions on the portion of English Language subject will be in English only.
3. The Syllabus will be based on intermediate forLDC, Storekeeper Gde-lll , Matriculation for CTI and other post/ trades.
4. Practical Test will be conducted for individuals asper meritin written examination. Typing Test (LDC).
5. Typing Test will be conducted ofthose candidates who will qualify the written examination of LDC (English typing @ 35 wpm on computer or Hindi [email protected] wpm on computer (35 words per minute and 30 wpm corresponding to 10500/9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word).
How to Apply BEG Recruitment 2023 at indianarmy.nic.in?
1. Last date of receipt of application will be 30 Apr 2022 1400 hrs.
2. Submission of applications :
a. Application completed in all respects as per Proforma attached and accompanied by requisite self-attested documents as stated above in should be sent in a sealed envelope super-scribing "Application For The Post Of Category (UR/OBC/SC/ST/EWS)(ESM/PWD)" through registered post/speed post (through Indian Postal Service only) to the Commandant Bengal Engineer Group and Centre, Roorkee (Uttarakhand) - 247667
b. The application should be filled by the candidates themselves in Hindi or English only.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs,Govt Jobs 2023,Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You. To Apply for the job posting from BEG,please click on the Apply Now button below.
BEG Recruitment 2023 -FAQ
Q1. Where to apply for BEG Recruitment 2023?
Ans:Candidates who wish to apply for the BEG Recruitment 2023, can apply using the apply now button available on our website.
Q2. How to know the eligibility to apply for BEG Recruitment 2023?
Ans: Once the official notification is out, you can check the eligibility criteria and apply for the BEG Recruitment 2023.
Q3. Where to check the full details about BEG Recruitment 2023?
Ans:Users can visit our website www.fresherslive.com for detailed information regarding BEG Recruitment 2023. Also you can get the information on the official website of BEG.
Q4. Can I Know the Upcoming Jobs in BEG?
Ans:Yes, you can check the current and upcoming jobs of BEG on our page. For other govt jobs visit our website and get instant job alert notifications
Q5. How can I apply for BEG Recruitment 2023?
Ans:The detailed steps to apply for BEG Recruitment 2023 is given above. Follow the steps and apply before the last date.