BDL Jobs 2020: 1 Director Vacancy for CA, MBA/PGDM published on 30th July 2019
Last updated: Jul 30,2019 12:10 IST
BDL Director Recruitment 2020 Short Information :
|No of Posts||01 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 1,60,000 - Rs. 2,90,000/-Per Month|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date to Apply||04/10/2019|
|Similar Jobs||Delhi (NCR) Govt Jobs|
1. Post Name: Director (Finance) - Rs. 160000-290000 (IDA)
2 .Qualification: (i) The applicant should be a Chartered Accountant or Cost Accountant or a full time MBA/PGDM course with good academic record from a recognized University/Institution. (ii) Officers of Organized Group ‘A’ Accounts Services [i.e. Indian Audit and Accounts Service, Indian Defence Accounts Service, Indian Railway Accounts Service, Indian Civil Accounts Service, Indian P&T Accounts & Finance Service and Indian Cost Accounts Service] working in the appropriate level are exempted from these educational qualifications. (iii) Further, applicants from the Central Govt./Armed Forces of the Union/All India Services, will also be exempted from the educational qualifications as per (i) above provided the applicants have ‘the relevant experience’ as mentioned in Para 4(iii) below. In respect of applicants from Organized Group ‘A’ Accounts Services/Central Government/Armed Forces of the Union/All India Services, Chartered Accountant/Cost Accountant/MBA/PGDM will be a desirable educational qualification.
3. Experience: (i) The applicant should have at least five years of cumulative experience at a senior level during the last ten years in the area of Corporate Financial Management and Corporate Accounts in an organization of repute. (ii) Applicants from Organized Group ‘A’ Accounts Services should have at least five years cumulative experience at a senior level during the last ten years in the area of Corporate Financial Management/ Corporate Accounts. (iii) ‘The relevant experience’ in respect of applicants from Central Government/Armed Forces of the Union/All India Services would include at least seven years of cumulative experience at a Age of superannuation 60 years Internal Others Minimum Maximum Minimum Maximum 40 2 years of residual service as on the date of vacancy w.r.t. the date of superannuation. 40 3 years of residual service as on the date of vacancy w.r.t. the date of superannuation. senior level during the last ten years in the area of Corporate Financial Management/ Corporate Accounts.
4. Duration: The appointment shall be for a period of five years from the date of joining or upto the date of superannaution or until further orders, whichever is earlier.
5. Job Description: Director (Finance) is a member of the Board of Directors and reports to Chairman and Managing Director. He is overall in charge of the finance and accounts of the organization and is responsible for evolving and formulating policies related to finance and accounts as well as implementation thereof.
Submission of Application
1. The applicants should submit their applications through proper channel as follows: (a) Government Officers, including those of the Armed Forces of the Union and All India Services: through Cadre Controlling authority; (b) CMDs/MDs/Functional Directors in CPSE: through the concerned Administrative Ministry; (c) Below Board level in CPSE: through the concerned CPSE; (d) CMDs/MDs/Functional Directors in State PSE: through the concerned Administrative Secretary and Cadre Controlling Authority, if any, of the State Government; (e) Below Board level in SPSE: through the concerned SPSE; Eligible Scale of Pay (i) Rs. 6250-7475 (IDA) Pre 01/01/1992 (ii) Rs. 8520-10050 (IDA) Post 01/01/1992 (iii) Rs. 18500-23900 (IDA) Post 01/01/1997 (iv) Rs. 43200-66000 (IDA) Post 01/01/2007 (v) Rs. 100000-260000 (IDA) Post 01.01.2017 (vi) Rs. 14300-18300 (CDA) Pre-revised (vii) Rs. 37400-67000 + GP 8700 (CDA) (viii) Rs. 123100-215900 (Level 13) CDA (f) Private Sector: directly to the PESB.
2. Applicants from Private Sector must submit the following documents along with the application form: (a) Annual Reports of the Company in which currently working for the 3 financial years preceding the calendar year in which the post is advertised (please provide URL or attach/enclose copies); (b) Whether the company is listed or not; if yes, the documentary proof (please provide URL or attach/enclose copies); (c) Evidence of working at Board level or at least a post of the level immediately below the Board level; (d) Self-attested copies of documents in support of age and qualifications; (e) Relevant Jobs handled in the past with details.
Selection Procedure for BDL Director Recruitment 2020:
How to Apply for BDL Director Recruitment 2020?
1. Fill up the Application Form online against this Job Description on the website of PESB - https://pesb.gov.in/ and thereafter forward it online Or Fill up the Application Form online against this Job Description on the website of PESB - https://pesb.gov.in/
2 .Last time/date of receipt of complete application duly forwarded to PESB is by 15.00 hours on 04/10/2019. No application shall be entertained under any circumstances after the stipulated time/date. Incomplete applications and applications received after the stipulated time/date shall be REJECTED. Board reserves the right to shortlist applicants for interview. Applications are to be addressed to Smt Kimbuong Kipgen Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, BlockNo. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from BDL, please click on the Apply Now button below.
Sarkari Naukri 2020: IRCTC Recruitment of Chairman and Managing Director - 3,20,000 Salary - Apply Now
High Court of Gauhati Sarkari Naukri 2020 - Recruitment for Junior Grade Translator 14,000 - 60,500 Salary - Apply Now
Sarkari Naukri 2020: Shipping Corporation of India Limited Recruitment of Director Vacancies - 3,40,000 Salary - Apply Now
Sarkari Naukri 2020: RailTel Corporation of India Limited Recruitment of Various Manager - Apply Now
Government Sector related Jobs
Education Wise Govt Job Vacancies 2020
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 14,428 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 26,763 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 34,114 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Jobs - 6,091 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 13,536 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 16,385 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Tomorrow Walkins||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|
Top Trending Jobs
|Top Recruitment 2020||Vacancies Count|
|Central Govt Jobs||80,000+ Vacancies|
|Today Current Affair||Read More|
|Central Railway Recruitment||37 Vacancies|
|India Post Recruitment||221 Vacancies|
|ISRO Recruitment||189 Vacancies|
|ER Recruitment||2792 Vacancies|
|HSSC Recruitment||7386 Vacancies|
|NHAI Recruitment||217 Vacancies|
|CRPF Recruitment||1412 Vacancies|
Jobs by DesignationVIEW ALL
Jobs by EducationVIEW ALL
Jobs by LocationVIEW ALL
Jobs by Location
Jobs by Education