- Fresherslive »
- Govt Jobs »
- IIIT Nagpur Recruitment 2020 »
- IIIT Nagpur Junior Engineer Civil Jobs 2020
IIIT Nagpur Recruitment 2020 - Junior Engineer Vacancy - 1,12,400 Salary - Apply Now
Last updated: Feb 20,2020 10:00 IST
IIIT Nagpur Junior Engineer Civil Recruitment 2020 Short Information :
|Company Name||IIIT Nagpur|
|Post Name||Junior Engineer Civil|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 35,400 - Rs. 1,12,400/-Per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||11/03/2020|
|Similar Jobs||Maharashtra Govt Jobs|
1. Name of Post: Junior Engineer (Civil)
2. Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC: Rs. 35,400-Rs. 1,12,400/- (Initial Pay = Rs. 35,400/-).
3. Qualifications and Experience: Degree in Engineering in Civil with minimum 2 Years experience in relevant field. OR Diploma in Civil Engineering with minimum 5 Years experience in relevant field.
4. Desirable Experience: Experience in Construction Site Monitoring and Supervision, Civil Repairs and Maintenance, Estimation and Billing.
General Information and Instructions
1. The Institute reserves the right to reject any/all application(s) and/or cancel the advertisement in whole or in part without citing any reason at any stage of processing. The Institute reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of posts to be filled as per the sole discretion of the Director, IIITN.
2. No TA/DA and/or Lodging/Boarding will be paid for attending the Written Test/Interview. As the Institute is operating from its Makeshift Campus, no accommodation shall be provided. The applications are to be filled in hard copies and only in the prescribed format of the Institute attached as Annexure – 1.
3. Candidates have to make sure that they are fully eligible for any particular post, they are applying for and the original certificates/documents in support of the information fuished in the application form are to be provided at a later stage of recruitment process.
4. Candidates are advised to fill the information carefully in the application form. Institute will neither be responsible for any wrong information fuished by the candidate(s) nor accept any subsequent requests for making any corrections. The candidate(s) shall be solely responsible for the information filled in the online application form. No change/deviation, whatsoever, will be entertained.
5. Candidates serving in Govt. / Semi Govt. / PSUs / Universities / Centrally Funded Educational Institutions / Institutes of National Importance / Private Institutions should send their applications either THROUGH PROPER CHANNEL or should fuish a NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE from the Competent Authority at the time of interview. They can, however, send advance copy of Application Form within specified time. Without NOC Candidate may not be allowed to attend the Interview. Decision of the Director, IIITN shall be final in this respect.
6. The Institute reserves the right to set higher norms than minimum while short listing taking into account the specific requirements of the Institute. The short listing norms may not be uniform across all the posts and shall be binding on the applicants. The decision of the Institute related to all matters pertaining to the recruitment shall be final and binding on the applicants. Fulfillment of qualifications per-se does not entitle a candidate to be called for selection process.
7. The list of short listed candidates shall be displayed on the Institute Website. No separate communication regarding eligibility, short listing, written test as well as interview shall be sent. Candidates are advised to visit the IIITN website www.iiitn.ac.in regularly. No correspondence regarding reasons for not short listing the candidate shall be entertained. The decision of the Screening Committee shall be final in all respect.
8. The Institute shall verify the antecedents and documents submitted by a candidate at the time of appointment or at any time during the tenure of the service. In case, it is detected that the documents submitted by the candidates are fake or the candidate has a clandestine antecedents/background and has suppressed the said information, then his/her services shall be terminated and legal action may be initiated against such candidates/employees at their cost of consequence.
Submission of Documents / Certificates
The Self-Attested Copies of following documents are required to be attached with the Application Form failing which the application shall not be evaluated and shall stands summarily rejected:
1. The hard copy of the Prescribed Application Form duly signed on all the pages.
2. 10th Standard Certificate.
3. 12th Standard Certificate.
4. Graduation Degree Certificate and Mark-Sheets for all years.
5. Post Graduate Degree Certificate and Mark Sheets of all Years.
6. NOC from the Current Employer.
7. Service Certificate for all the previous employments issued by Cadre Controlling Authority / Personnel Officer in the prescribed pro-forma or consisting of all the designations, pay-scales, type of employment etc.
8. SC/ST/PwD Certificates (wherever applicable) in prescribed pro-forma of Central Govement Only.
9. EWS and OBC-NCL Certificate (wherever applicable) issued in the current Financial Year only as per Central Govement Format.
10. Caste Validity Certificate for SC/ST/OBC-NCL candidates belonging to the State of Maharashtra.
11. Original Documents and Id Proof would have to be produced during the Documentation Verification Process to be undertaken on the date of Interview failing which the Candidate may not be allowed to appear for the Selection Process.
Selection Procedure for IIIT Nagpur Junior Engineer Civil Recruitment 2020:
1. The Selection Procedure shall consist of Written Test and/or Interview depending on the number of applications received and at the sole discretion of the Director, IIITN.
2. The schedule of the Selection Process shall be displayed on the website of the Institute viz. iiitn.ac.in in due course of the time. The candidates are advised to keep visiting the website of the Institute regularly.
How to Apply for IIIT Nagpur Junior Engineer Civil Recruitment 2020?
1. For further details on submission of applications for the above Non-Teaching Posts, please visit Institute’s Website www.iiitn.ac.in. The last date for submission of application is 11/03/2020 up to 1700 Hrs.
2. The Application Form shall not be supplied on postal request. The candidates are advised to download the same from Institute Website viz. www.iiitn.ac.in. The duly completed Application Form along with the enclosures (Self Attested Photocopies of all the listed / relevant documents) to be sent by Speed / Registered Post to:The I/c Registrar, Indian Institute of Information Technology, Nagpur, BSNL RTTC, Near TV Tower, Beside Balaji Temple, Seminary Hills, Nagpur - 440006, Maharashtra.
3. All applications which are not in prescribed form / without relevant supporting enclosures / received after the last date / without application fees will be out rightly rejected. No correspondence shall be entertained in this regard. Institute will not be responsible under any circumstances for any sort of postal delay/loss of the application form. Interim correspondences/enquiries shall not be entertained or replied to.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from IIIT Nagpur, please click on the Apply Now button below.
Sarkari Naukri: Late Pandurang Patil Nursing College Recruitment 2020: Apply for Assistant Professor Lecturer / Vacancies - Apply Now
Late Pandurang Patil Nursing College Sarkari Naukri 2020: Recruitment of Professor cum Principal, Professor cum Vice Principal Vacancies - Apply Now
Late Pandurang Patil Nursing College Recruitment Sarkari Naukri 2020: Associate Professor Reader Vacancies - Apply Now
Walkin Interview! Sarkari Naukri: DRDO Recruitment 2020: Apply for Junior Research Fellowship Vacancies, 31,000 Salary - Apply Now
Sarkari Naukri: Late Pandurang Patil Nursing College Recruitment 2020: Apply for Tutor Clinical Instructor Vacancies - Apply Now
IISER Pune Sarkari Naukri 2020: Recruitment of Research Associate Vacancies, 47,000 Salary - Apply Now
IISER Pune Recruitment Sarkari Naukri 2020: Project Assistant /Junior Research Fellow Vacancies, 31000 Salary - Apply Now
RailTel Corporation of India Limited Recruitment Sarkari Naukri 2020: General Manager Vacancies - Apply Now
Sarkari Naukuri: JPSC Civil Services Exam 2020 - 267 Deputy Collector, Police Sub Inspector, More Vacancies, Apply Online before 30.03.2020
TNEB Sarkari Naukri 2020: Recruitment of 600 Assistant Engineer Vacancies - 1,26,500 Salary - Apply Now
Sarkari Naukri: VNIT Recruitment 2020: Apply for Project Engineer Vacancies, 35,000 Salary - Apply Now
Sarkari Naukri 2020: ECIL Recruitment 2020 - Technical Officer vacancies - 23,000 Salary - BE/ B.Tech - Apply Now
Government Sector related Jobs
Education Wise Govt Job Vacancies 2020
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 24,356 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 37,337 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 31,949 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Jobs - 7,587 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 6,324 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 9,957 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Tomorrow Walkins||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|
Top Trending Jobs
|Top Recruitment 2020||Vacancies Count|
|Central Govt Jobs||80,000+ Vacancies|
|Today Current Affair||Read More|
|MSF Recruitment||7000 Vacancies|
|AIATSL Recruitment||160 Vacancies|
|LIC Recruitment||218 Vacancies|
|IOCL Recruitment||501 Vacancies|
|Central Railway Recruitment||37 Vacancies|
|India Post Recruitment||2243 Vacancies|
|ISRO Recruitment||175 Vacancies|
|ER Recruitment||2792 Vacancies|
|HSSC Recruitment||7386 Vacancies|
|NHAI Recruitment||176 Vacancies|
|CRPF Recruitment||1412 Vacancies|
Jobs by DesignationVIEW ALL
Jobs by EducationVIEW ALL
Jobs by LocationVIEW ALL
Jobs by Location
Jobs by Education