Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2020 - Business Correspondent Supervisor Vacancies - 15,000 Salary - Apply Now
Last updated: Jul 24, 2020 09:35 IST
|Company Name||Bank of Baroda|
|Post Name||Business Correspondent Supervisor|
|No of Posts||16 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 8,000 - Rs. 15,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Anand, Gandhinagar, Mehsana, Ahmedabad, Banaskantha, Sabarkantha, Aravalli|
|Last Date to Apply||10/08/2020|
|Similar Jobs||Gujarat Govt Jobs|
Bank of Baroda, one of India’s largest Public Sector Bank invites offline applications from interested candidates who are ex-bankers in any PSU Bank up-to the rank of Chief Manager, retired clerks and equivalent of Bank of Baroda belonging to Gujarat, any graduates with Computer knowledge (MS Office, email, Internet etc.), however qualification like M.Sc (IT)/ BE(IT)/ MCA/MBA is preferable. The candidates should be proficient in reading and writing Gujarati language.
1. Posts: Business Correspondent Supervisor
2. No.of. Posts: 16
3. Eligibility For Retired Bank Employees . Retired officers (including voluntarily retired) of any PSU bank up to the rank of Chief Manager may be appointed for the purpose. Retired clerks and equivalent of Bank of Baroda having passed JAIIB with good track record. All Applicants should have rural banking experience at least 3 years. The maximum age for continuation of BC supervisors will be 65 years.
4. For Other Candidates : Minimum qualification should be graduate with Computer knowledge (MS Office, email, Internet etc.), however qualification like M.Sc (IT)/ BE(IT)/ MCA/MBA. Should be in the age group of 21-45 years at the time of appointment. The maximum age for continuation of BC supervisors will be 65 years.
5. Other eligibility Criteria: Due diligence along with proper verification of KYC, CIBIL Score, other enquiries etc will be carried out at the time of appointment (Those who are having adverse record, or terminated/ dismissed from past service etc. will not be considered). Police verification will be arranged and conducted in respect of each selected applicant before assignment of duty. Applicants should be willing and in a position to visit villages in the district for supervision and other activities as and when assigned on periodic intervals. Should have accommodation near the Regional Office/Link branch and not in any case outside the district for which selection is to be made
6. Roles and Responsibilitie s of BC Supervisor: 1. Monitor either 20 or 30 BCs depending on the category in which he/she is assigned. Category A BC Supervisor will be assigned 30 BC agents and Category B will be assigned 20 BC agents. The number of BCs may escalate as per bank’s discretion.
2. Ensure that banking services are available to the identified villages/ SSAs (Sub Service Areas)/ Non-SSAs including communities in urban/metro areas.
3. Educate BCs about their roles and responsibilities.
4. Ensure redressal of grievances of customers/BCs and submit feedback to link branch with copy to Regional Office.
5. Conduct meetings in the villages/SSAs/Non-SSAs as well as communities in their operational area to encourage villagers/customers for availing of banking services of our bank and submit the report to Regional Manager.
6. Visit to allocated villages/ SSAs/ Non-SSAs as well as communities in their operational area and BC points in the district at least once in 15 days and submit the report to FI coordinators of the Region.
7. Monitor & Control the activities of the BCs in coordination with link branch. BC supervisors must ensure that BCs remain active.
8. Ensure that the BCs are operational during the working hours as per extant guidelines of the bank. To ensure that the BCs are available on daily basis and transactions in the BC points are taking place as per prescribed norms/guidelines.
9. Ensure that BCs are not doing any type of off-line transactions at BC points.
10. Ensure that BCs are engaged in cross selling of our bank’s and third party products.
11. Ensure that BCs are engaged in recovery of our bank’s dues.
12. Conduct financial literacy sessions with villagers/communities during his visit to the villages/BC points.
13. Ensure that BCs have displayed the Dos &Don’ts board at BC points. 14. Ensure that BCs are issuing only system generated slips to customers.
15. Ensure that BCs are not using any stationery of the bank.
16. BC Supervisor must take feedbacks from local customers regarding functioning of the BC agent during his visit and submit the feedback/Report to Regional Office.
17. Plan and organize camps in consultation with the link branch /Regional Office from time to time for achieving various targets.
18. Coordinate with the branch and service provider for appointment of BCs for suitably identified locations. In case of attrition of BCs, coordinated action should be taken for substitution of BCs at the earliest to ensure that continued banking services are available to customers.
19. To identify BCs for uncovered villages allotted by DFS.
20. Ensure that the details of field BC and officer visiting the village are displayed in the village.
21. Coordinate and interact with link branch, Regional Office and Corporate BCs and submit the suggestions for improvement of BC activities, if any.
22. Arrange for locational training programs on technical updates, operational guidelines etc for BCs.
23. The BC Supervisor will monitor the performance of each BC through dash board.
24. The BC Supervisors will be responsible for fixation of targets and monitoring the progress vis-à-vis target. BC Supervisor will be evaluated based on the performance and achievement of various targets of BC agents.
25. Region should allocate village wise monthly targets for business development under financial inclusion to link branches. The BC supervisors would monitor the business development in village vis-à-vis targets. In the case of non-achievement of targets of financial inclusion in case more than 50% of BCs under particular supervisor for consecutive 2 months or any 2 quarters, the performance will be reviewed for continuation of service by Regional Head and if deemed fit, he/she can be discontinued with prior approval of Zonal Head. BC wise target has been allotted to all the corporate BCs by FI department HO.
26. Perform quarterly Verification of Cash with BCs and submit report to the link branch.
27. BC Supervisor should submit a monthly report of their performance to Regional FI Coordinator in the prescribed format devised by respective Regional Offices.
28. Any other duties assigned by the bank as and when assigned.
7. Remuneration: Category A Rs. 15,000/- , Rs. 10,000/- , Category B Rs. 12,000/- Rs. 8000/-
Selection Procedure :
Selection and Approval of BC Supervisor: - The selection will be held through an interview process by a committee headed by Regional Head. Based on the recommendations of the committee, the Regional Head would approve the appointment of individual BC Supervisor
How to Apply :
1. Duly Filled Application With Enclosure Of Education Qualification And Other Relevant Documents Sent In Hard Copy Only Will Be Considered Valid. Please Sent The Application On Below Mention Address With Title On Envelope Stating As “application For The Post Of Business Correspondent Supervisor On Contractual Basis”Last date of Submission of offline application: 10.08.2020
2. Before Filling The Application Please Go Through Below Mentioned Detail Guidelines Regarding Role & Responsibility Along With Eligibility Criteria/qualification And Remuneration Of The Candidates Proposed To Be Recruited On Contract Basis As Bc Supervisors By Bank Of Baroda. Regional office Address for submission of Application.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
Click Official Notification button to read about job notification from Bank of Baroda.To Apply for the job posting from Bank of Baroda, please click on the Apply Now button below.
Indian Army Recruitment 2020 - Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical /Inventory Management Vacancies - Apply Now
Walk In Interview! SDAU Recruitment 2020 - Young Professional I Vacancies - 15,000 Salary - Apply Now
Government Sector related Jobs
Education Wise Govt Job Vacancies 2020
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 17,652 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 31,315 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 27,814 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Jobs - 7,670 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 8,500 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 5,353 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Tomorrow Walkins||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|
Top Trending Jobs
|Top Recruitment 2020||Vacancies Count|
|Central Govt Jobs||80,000+ Vacancies|
|Today Current Affair||Read More|
|AIIMS Delhi Recruitment||4439 Vacancies|
|India Post Recruitment||3933 Vacancies|
|UPSC Recruitment||1048 Vacancies|
|SSC Recruitment||6001 Vacancies|
|Bank of India Recruitment||28 Vacancies|
|KPSC Recruitment||2081 Vacancies|
|BEL Recruitment||121 Vacancies|
|ONGC Recruitment||4182 Vacancies|
|AAI Recruitment||181 Vacancies|
|SBI Recruitment||3850 Vacancies|
|JKSSB Recruitment||10464 Vacancies|
|CRPF Recruitment||789 Vacancies|
|UCIL Recruitment||137 Vacancies|
|Recruitment and Assessment Centre Recruitment||311 Vacancies|
|MSCWB Recruitment||1293 Vacancies|
Jobs by DesignationVIEW ALL
Jobs by EducationVIEW ALL
Jobs by LocationVIEW ALL
- Across India (22674)
- Hyderabad (194)
- Patna (4781)
- Bangalore (2597)
- New Delhi (6268)
- Pune (220)
- Chandigarh (106)
- Chennai (219)
- Indore (14)
- Bhubaneshwar (3959)
- Lucknow (1159)
- Kolkata (1589)
- Guwahati (679)
- Jaipur (314)
- Mumbai (430)
- Ahmedabad (1442)
- Shimla (36)
- Sonepat (7)
- Siliguri (2)
- Other Locations
- NFL Exam 2020
- AIIMS Delhi Syllabus 2020
- South Western Railway Syllabus 2020
- TSPSC Syllabus 2020
- NBE Admit Card 2020
- Cochin Shipyard Admit Card 2020
- DTE HP Admit Card 2020
- NTPC Admit Card 2020
- RSMSSB Result 2020
- RSMSSB DV Schedule 2020
- MCC Result 2020
- CUHP Admit Card 2020
- SSC WR Rejected List 2020
- KPSC Result 2020
- RPSC Result 2020
- UPSC Result 2020
- HPPSC Exam Date 2020
- Tripura PSC Interview Schedule 2020
- Konkan Railway Result 2020
- HAL Result 2020
- BSSC Result 2020
- SSC Western Region Result 2020
- Kerala PSC Result 2020
- VMMC SJH Result 2020
- AIIMS Raipur Result 2020
- UPSC Cut Off 2020
- SGVUEE Admit Card 2020
- IUET Exam Dates 2020
- MH SET Admit Card 2020
- MAKAUT Result 2020
- MP B.Ed Admit Card 2020
- MAKAUT CET 2020 Application form
- ASTU Result 2020
- JSS University Result 2020
- Panjab University Result 2020
- Rajasthan Polytechnic Application Form 2020
- Assam Agricultural University 2020-21
- NIFT Counselling 2020
- JEE Main Admit Card 2020
- FDDI AIST Result 2020
- IGNOU B.Ed 2020 Application Form
- AP EAMCET 2020 Application Form
- LPU NEST 2020
- HP TET Admit Card 2020
- GGU VET Result 2020
- JAC Compartmental Exam 2020
- KLEU AIET Admit Card 2020
- AUCET 2020 Application Form
- OJEE Exam Date 2020
- SMAT 2020 Application Form
- JEMAT Application Form 2020
- JKCET 2020 Exam Dates
Latest Breaking News
Desiremovies illegal Torrent Website leaked Avengers: Infinity War Movie Online
Sdmoviespoint illegally leaks Shakuntala Devi Movie Online
Skymovies illegal Torrent Website leaked Drishyam movie Online
Bulbbul Movie illegally leaked on Filmygod
Jalshamoviez illegally leaks Pencil Movie Online
Daaka Movie illegally leaked on Movie4me
Dil Bechara Movie illegally leaked on Rdxhd
Katmoviehd illegal Torrent Website leaked Malibu Rescue: The Next Wave movie Online
Raees Movie illegally leaked on Filmywap
Moviezwap illegally leaks Shivaji Surathkal Movie Online
Gold Rate In Top Cities
- Gold Rate in Ahmedabad
- Gold Rate in Bangalore
- Gold Rate in Chennai
- Gold Rate in Coimbatore
- Gold Rate in Delhi
- Gold Rate in Hyderabad
- Gold Rate in Kerala
- Gold Rate in Kochi
- Gold Rate in Kolhapur
- Gold Rate in Kolkata
- Gold Rate in Mumbai
- Gold Rate in Pondicherry
- Gold Rate in Pune
- Gold Rate in Tiruchirapalli
- Gold Rate in Vijayawada
- Gold Rate in Visakhapatnam
Silver Rate In Top Cities
- Silver Rate in Chennai
- Silver Rate in Mumbai
- Silver Rate in Delhi
- Silver Rate in Kolkata
- Silver Rate in Bangalore
- Silver Rate in Hyderabad
- Silver Rate in Coimbatore
- Silver Rate in Madurai
- Silver Rate in Kerala
- Silver Rate in Pune
- Silver Rate in Vadodara
- Silver Rate in Ahmedabad
- Silver Rate in Jaipur
- Silver Rate in Lucknow
- Silver Rate in Vijayawada
- Silver Rate in Patna
- Silver Rate in Nagpur
- Silver Rate in Chandigarh
- Silver Rate in Surat
- Silver Rate in Bhubaneswar
- Silver Rate in Mangalore
- Silver Rate in Visakhapatnam
- Silver Rate in Nashik
- Silver Rate in Mysore