BPPI Recruitment 2020 - Executive Vacancies - 20,000 Salary - Apply Now
Last updated: Jul 17, 2020 15:18 IST
|Company Name||Bureau of Pharma PSUs of India|
|No of Posts||2 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 20,000/-Per Month|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date to Apply||27/07/2020|
|Similar Jobs||Delhi (NCR) Govt Jobs|
1. Post Name: Executive
i. Department: Procurement
ii. Qualification: B. Pharma. (M. Pharma / MBA (Pharma) or equivalent from reputed Institutions / Universities will be an added advantage.)
iii. Experience: Minimum 02 years’ experience in Procurement in Pharma Sector. Candidates having experience in same profile in Government sector shall be given preference.
iv. Consolidated Pay: Rs. 20,000/month
v. Place of Posting Delhi & NCR
vi. Job Description:
a. Prepare purchase orders and send copies to suppliers and to departments originating requests.
b. Follow up with suppliers in respect of timely supplies of products with respect to the issued purchase orders.
c. Processing files to forfeit EMDs in case of quality failure.
d. Prepares evaluation reports and other corresponding documents for approval and signoff of finalized proposals.
e. Prepare reports of purchase order with updated status.
2. Post Name: Executive
i. Department: Sales & Marketing
ii. Qualification: Graduation in any discipline except music & fine arts. (MBA (Sales/Marketing) or equivalent from reputed Institutions / Universities will be an added advantage.)
iii. Experience: Minimum 02 years’ experience in Sales & Marketing/Customer Candidates having experience in same profile in Government sector shall be given preference. Candidate must have fluent English-speaking skills.
iv. Consolidated Pay: Rs. 20,000/month
v. Place of Posting Delhi & NCR
vi. Job Description:
a. Responsible for data collection of all activities related to Sales & Marketing.
b. Responsible to ensure smooth workings of customer care/call center and collection of all information/data in software.
c. Preparation of daily reports of operations.
d. Ensure effective implementation of PMBJP scheme guidelines.
e. Responsible for issuance of approval of opening of PMBJK in timely manner.
Appointment will be on whole time contractual basis on the following terms & conditions:
a) He/She will be entitled to remuneration as mentioned in above table and provident fund as per rules.
b) He/She will be entitled to leaves as per BPPI rules.
c) BPPI reserves the right to revise the terms & conditions during the tenure of the contract.
d) The contractual appointment will automatically come to an end on the expiry of the contractual period and no notice pay or retrenchment compensation will be payable to candidate. During the contract period in case performance of candidate is not found satisfactory or for any other reason, contract can be terminated without assigning any reason by giving 30 days’ notice or 30 days remuneration in lieu thereof.
e) Candidate will devote his/her whole time and attention in the interest of the Bureau and will not engage himself/herself in any other work/assignment either fulltime or part time, either paid or in honorary capacity. As a contractual employee, you will maintain a high standard of loyalty, efficiency and integrity.
General Terms & Conditions:
1. The appointment is purely on contractual basis and it is not against any permanent vacancy. This appointment will not entitle any candidate to claim for regular/ permanent employment in BPPI.
2. Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria prescribed for the post they have applied, in case it is found at any stage of selection process or even after appointment that the candidate has furnished false or incorrect information or suppressed any relevant information/ material facts or does not fulfill the criteria, his / her candidature / services are liable for rejection/ termination without notice with further legal proceedings. Candidates must have post qualification experience as per eligibility criteria. The cut-off date for age, qualification and experience will be 30.06.2020.
3. Person having experience of working in Government sector, PSUs and Pharma industry in same profile may get preference.
4. The incumbent is liable to be transferred/posted in any place of India at the discretion of BPPI. The selected candidate should be able to join at the earliest.
5. BPPI has the right to reject the entire selection process/advertisement at any stage and the decision of BPPI shall be final in this regard.
6. BPPI reserves the right to relax age/experience/qualification & other qualifying criteria in deserving cases. Mere fulfilling of eligibility criteria shall not confer any right to the applicant for being called for the next round of recrutiment process or appointment. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate.
7. No. of posts shall be increased/decreased, basis on the requirement of internal department.
8. Any corrigendum/clarifications on this advertisement, if necessary, shall be notified through our website.
9. Candidates are advised to check their emails regularly for the updates.
10. Please note that no TA/DA shall be paid to any candidate for appearing in interview in BPPI.
Selection Procedure :
Candidates are requested to submit duly filled in application form (complete in all respects) withcopy of all educational, experience etc. documents. The complete application form will be checked, verified and screened and the candidates, whose candidature will be found eligible and suitable for the requirements, will be notified through telephonically call or email for the next stage of Personal Interview.
In the second stage, there will be Personal Interview of the candidates, whose application forms have been successfully verified and those found suitable for the requirements. Based on the credentials and performance in the personal interview, the candidates will be shortlisted, and the offer of appointment shall be issued to the suitable candidate in the order of merit.
Please also note:
Candidates are required to carry all the supporting documents (marks sheet, degree, experience certificate etc.) in original along with one set of photocopies at the interview venue for verification. BPPI may adopt higher criteria/process in case of a more number of applicants meeting eligibility criteria.
How to Apply :
BPPI has urgent requirements on various posts on contractual basis. Details of posts, application form along with terms & conditions etc. of appointment are given at our website: janaushadhi.gov.in. Interested eligible candidates may send their applications to CEO, BPPI at E-1, 8th Floor, Videocon Tower, Jhandewalan Extn., New Delhi - 110055 up to 27.07.2020 (Till 05:00PM) by post/courier.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from Bureau of Pharma PSUs of India, please click on the Apply Now button below.
Government Sector related Jobs
Education Wise Govt Job Vacancies 2020
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 18,559 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 32,368 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 30,449 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Jobs - 9,158 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 10,123 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 5,263 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Tomorrow Walkins||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|
Top Trending Jobs
|Top Recruitment 2020||Vacancies Count|
|Central Govt Jobs||80,000+ Vacancies|
|Today Current Affair||Read More|
|Zilla Parishad Pune Recruitment||1120 Vacancies|
|AIIMS Delhi Recruitment||4470 Vacancies|
|India Post Recruitment||3933 Vacancies|
|UPSC Recruitment||1063 Vacancies|
|SSC Recruitment||6001 Vacancies|
|Bank of India Recruitment||28 Vacancies|
|KPSC Recruitment||1788 Vacancies|
|ONGC Recruitment||4205 Vacancies|
|AAI Recruitment||181 Vacancies|
|SBI Recruitment||3850 Vacancies|
|JKSSB Recruitment||10464 Vacancies|
|CRPF Recruitment||856 Vacancies|
|Recruitment and Assessment Centre Recruitment||311 Vacancies|
|MSCWB Recruitment||1293 Vacancies|
|SEBI Recruitment||147 Vacancies|
Jobs by DesignationVIEW ALL
Jobs by EducationVIEW ALL
Jobs by LocationVIEW ALL
- Across India (23851)
- Hyderabad (197)
- Patna (4755)
- Bangalore (2274)
- New Delhi (6236)
- Pune (1303)
- Chandigarh (108)
- Chennai (204)
- Indore (14)
- Bhubaneshwar (3936)
- Lucknow (1139)
- Kolkata (1590)
- Guwahati (804)
- Jaipur (313)
- Mumbai (419)
- Ahmedabad (1422)
- Shimla (36)
- Siliguri (1)
- Other Locations
- NFRA Admit Card 2020
- JPSC Syllabus 2020
- HP TET Exam Date 2020
- UPSC Answer Key
- Sikkim PSC Syllabus 2020
- HPPSC Answer Key 2020
- IBPS Exam Pattern 2020
- HSSC Admit Card 2020
- PGCIL Admit Card 2020
- SAIL Durgapur Admit Card 2020
- HP TET Syllabus 2020
- CSIR CSIO Admit Card 2020
- IBPS Admit Card 2020
- NIELIT Syllabus 2020
- OPSC Syllabus 2020
- OSCB Admit Card 2020
- WBPSC Previous Question Papers 2020
- Assam Police Syllabus 2020
- Gujarat High Court Admit Card 2020
- UPSSSC Admit Card 2020
- IBPS Syllabus 2020
- UPSC Syllabus 2020
- OSSC Admit Card 2020
- HSSC Syllabus 2020
- APVVP Result 2020
- Assam PSC Admit Card 2020
- CUSB Result 2020
- JMI 2020 Application Form
- Fergusson College Merit List 2020
- Rammohan College, Kolkata, Admission 2020
- DU SOL Application Form 2020
- WBJEE answer key 2020
- Gauhati University Admit Card 2020
- Kumaun University Result 2020
- Uni-GAUGE-E Admit Card 2020
- TS ECET Hall Ticket 2020
- Sharda University Admission 2020
- AIBE Application Form 2020
- IPU CET Admit Card 2020
- AIBE Exam Dates 2020
- DTU Result 2019-2020
- Lucknow University 2020 Application Form
- Jai Prakash University JPU Result 2020
- HP TET 2020 Exam Date
- CAT 2020 Registration
- MH CET Law Syllabus 2020
- Farook Arts and Science College Admission 2020-2021
- MAT 2020 Important Dates
- Punjabi University Result 2020
- AIPMST Admit Card 2020
- CTET Exam Date 2020
- RRBMU Time Table 2020
Latest Breaking News
Jalshamoviez illegally leaks Indru Netru Naalai Movie Online
Filmygod illegal Torrent Website leaked Fatteshikast movie Online
Sarrainodu Movie illegally leaked on Skymovies
Sdmoviespoint illegally leaks Yaara Movie Online
Rdxhd illegal Torrent Website leaked Enai Noki Paayum Thota movie Online
Bajirao Mastani Movie illegally leaked on Extramovies
Desiremovies illegally leaks Pandorum Movie Online
Movie4me illegal Torrent Website leaked The Blackout movie Online
Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana: Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Interest Rate, Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Calculator, Know all facts about Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana
Katmoviehd illegally leaks Fetih 1453 Movie Online
Gold Rate In Top Cities
- Gold Rate in Ahmedabad
- Gold Rate in Bangalore
- Gold Rate in Chennai
- Gold Rate in Coimbatore
- Gold Rate in Delhi
- Gold Rate in Hyderabad
- Gold Rate in Kerala
- Gold Rate in Kochi
- Gold Rate in Kolhapur
- Gold Rate in Kolkata
- Gold Rate in Mumbai
- Gold Rate in Pondicherry
- Gold Rate in Pune
- Gold Rate in Tiruchirapalli
- Gold Rate in Vijayawada
- Gold Rate in Visakhapatnam
Silver Rate In Top Cities
- Silver Rate in Chennai
- Silver Rate in Mumbai
- Silver Rate in Delhi
- Silver Rate in Kolkata
- Silver Rate in Bangalore
- Silver Rate in Hyderabad
- Silver Rate in Coimbatore
- Silver Rate in Madurai
- Silver Rate in Kerala
- Silver Rate in Pune
- Silver Rate in Vadodara
- Silver Rate in Ahmedabad
- Silver Rate in Jaipur
- Silver Rate in Lucknow
- Silver Rate in Vijayawada
- Silver Rate in Patna
- Silver Rate in Nagpur
- Silver Rate in Chandigarh
- Silver Rate in Surat
- Silver Rate in Bhubaneswar
- Silver Rate in Mangalore
- Silver Rate in Visakhapatnam
- Silver Rate in Nashik
- Silver Rate in Mysore