Tamil Nadu Dr Ambedkar Law University Recruitment 2023 Associate Professor vacancy online application form at tndalu.ac.in - News
Last updated: Dec 27, 2021 05:05 PM | V Sruthi
Tamil Nadu Dr Ambedkar Law University Recruitment 2023 Notification Overview
|Company Name||Tamil Nadu Dr Ambedkar Law University Recruitment 2023|
|Post Name||Associate Professor Jobs|
|No of Posts||4 Posts|
|Job Location||Chennai Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||19/01/2022|
|Similar Jobs||Govt Jobs 2023|
Applications are invited in the prescribed format from eligible candidates for appointment of the following posts in various Departments of the University.
1. Name of the Post: Associate Professor
2. No of Post: 04
3. The qualifications and pay are as per the UGC norms. The qualifying Degree must have been obtained in the relevant subject/specialization through regular mode only.
1. Application form duly filled by the candidate must be supported by self-attested copies of documents as proof of academic qualification, teaching and research experience.
2. Candidates shall have to produce all original certificates at the time of appearing for Interview.
3. Qualifications and other conditions applicable are as prescribed in UGC Regulations 2018. The qualifying Degree must have been obtained in the relevant subject/specialization through regular mode only of two years duration. Degrees obtained through Open/Correspondence/Distance Education/Private Study are not eligible a. Qualification for Professor/Associate Professor issue in the relevant subject or related subject, subject to the decision of the Equivalence Committee of the University. b. Age prescribed for all posts shall be not more than 57 years on the date of notification.
4. Candidates must have obtained their Master’s Degree in the relevant subject/specialization with minimum 55% of marks (relaxation of 5% marks will be provided in case of SC/ST/Differently Abled (Physical & Visual Impaired).
5. The prescribed essential qualifications are the minimum and the mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be called for Interview. Where the number of applications received in response to the advertisement is large and it will not be convenient or possible to interview all the candidates, the Selection Committee of the University at its discretion, may restrict the number of candidates to a reasonable limit on the basis of qualifications/experience higher than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement.
6. The eligibility of the candidates will be determined on the basis of qualifications acquired by them on the last date specified in the notification for the receipt of applications.
7. Candidates applying for more than one post are required to submit separate application form for each post and pay processing fee for each application
8. The reservation norms are applicable as per the rules laid down by the Government of Tamil Nadu i.e. 200 points roster will be followed for subject-wise selection including PSTM, ExServicemen and Differently abled candidates.
9. Candidates claiming reservation must submit appropriate certificates alongwith the applications issued by the competent authority in the format prescribed by the Government of Tamil Nadu. Those who fail to submit the required certificates(s) will be treated as General Category, subject to fulfillment of other terms and conditions.
10. The candidates applying under Differently Abled are required to submit the Disability Certificate issued by the competent authority in the prescribed format.
11. With regard to the equivalence of the specializations of 2 years LL.M. Degrees obtained from other Universities with the similar Degrees offered by the Tamil Nadu Dr.Ambedkar Law University, a) There shall be a Committee constituted by the Syndicate in the University which will decide into the equivalence issue and its decision will be final. b) When a candidate applies with LL.M. Degree obtained from any Foreign University, that candidate has to produce equivalence certificate issued only by the Association of Indian Universities.
12. The University reserves its right to modify/withdraw/cancel any communication made at any time without assigning any reason. The University reserves its right either to fill or not to fill the posts without assigning any reason whatsoever.
13. The University reserves its option to verify the antecedents or documents submitted by candidates and in case of detection of infirmity or suppression of fact reserves its right to reject the application at any time which may lead to termination of service also.
14. In-service candidates are required to send the applications through proper channel. In case of any difficulty, advance copy may be sent within the time prescribed subject to production of NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE at the time of interview.
15. The candidates must ensure receipt of the applications on or before the last date notified in the advertisement. Applications received after the last date will be summarily rejected. The University will not be responsible for postal delay, if any. No correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
16. Applicants shall NOT furnish any particulars that are false, tampered or fabricated, or suppress any material information while submitting the application.
17. In case of the any inadvertent mistake in the process of selection, which may be detected at any stage even after the issuance of appointment order, the University reserves its right to modify/withdraw/cancel any communication made to the applicants.
18. Incomplete applications or applications submitted without proper signature of the candidate or without necessary enclosure or demand draft will summarily be rejected.
19. In the absence of documentary evidence with respect to qualification, academic record, fellowship, sponsorship, research publications, administration and any other aspects claimed by the candidate cannot be entertained.
20. Canvassing in any form on behalf of any candidate will automatically disqualify the candidature.
1. The post will be filled as per the State Government Reservation Policy.
2. MBC (Vanniakula Kshatriya) reservation will be decided depending on the outcome of the SLA No.19574/2021 of Hon’ble Supreme Court of India.
3. In case of no suitable candidates in SC (Arunthathiyar), candidates belonging to SC (Others) will be considered for appointment.
4. In case of no suitable candidates for posts reserved for women, candidates from other genders will be considered for appointment.
Selection Process for Tamil Nadu Dr Ambedkar Law University Recruitment 2023
How to Apply Tamil Nadu Dr Ambedkar Law University Recruitment 2023 at tndalu.ac.in?
1. Candidates willing to apply for the post/posts may download the prescribed application from the University Website www.tndalu.ac.in and submit the duly filled in application in two copies along with one soft copy* with relevant enclosures, along with the processing fee of Rs.1,180/- (Rupees One Thousand One Hundred and Eighty only) in case of SC/ST/PWD Rs.590/- (Rupees Five Hundred and Ninety only) (inclusive of GST) by way of Demand Draft drawn on or after 26.12.2021 in favour of “The Registrar, the Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University, Chennai – 600 028”. Separate applications are to be submitted in case of candidates applying for more than one post.
2. The last date for receipt of application is 19.01.2022 by 5.45 p.m.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs,Govt Jobs 2023,Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You. To Apply for the job posting from Tamil Nadu Dr Ambedkar Law University,please click on the Apply Now button below.
Tamil Nadu Dr Ambedkar Law University Recruitment 2023 -FAQ
Q1. Where to apply for Tamil Nadu Dr Ambedkar Law University Recruitment 2023?
Ans:Candidates who wish to apply for the Tamil Nadu Dr Ambedkar Law University Recruitment 2023, can apply using the apply now button available on our website.
Q2. How to know the eligibility to apply for Tamil Nadu Dr Ambedkar Law University Recruitment 2023?
Ans: Once the official notification is out, you can check the eligibility criteria and apply for the Tamil Nadu Dr Ambedkar Law University Recruitment 2023.
Q3. Where to check the full details about Tamil Nadu Dr Ambedkar Law University Recruitment 2023?
Ans:Users can visit our website www.fresherslive.com for detailed information regarding Tamil Nadu Dr Ambedkar Law University Recruitment 2023. Also you can get the information on the official website of Tamil Nadu Dr Ambedkar Law University.
Q4. Can I Know the Upcoming Jobs in Tamil Nadu Dr Ambedkar Law University?
Ans:Yes, you can check the current and upcoming jobs of Tamil Nadu Dr Ambedkar Law University on our page. For other govt jobs visit our website and get instant job alert notifications
Q5. How can I apply for Tamil Nadu Dr Ambedkar Law University Recruitment 2023?
Ans:The detailed steps to apply for Tamil Nadu Dr Ambedkar Law University Recruitment 2023 is given above. Follow the steps and apply before the last date.