Ministry of Parliamentary Affairs Recruitment 2023 Assistant Section Officer vacancy online application form at mpa.nic.in - News
Last updated: Jun 05, 2021 02:49 PM | Lavanya
Ministry of Parliamentary Affairs Recruitment 2023 Notification Overview
|Company Name||Ministry of Parliamentary Affairs Recruitment 2023|
|Post Name||Assistant Section Officer Jobs|
|No of Posts||4 Posts|
|Job Location||New Delhi Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||10/07/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Govt Jobs 2023|
Subject:- Filling up various posts in Ministry of Parliamentary Affairs, Govemment of India, New Delhi on deputation basis. Applications from eligible officers are invited to fill up the following posts in the Ministry of Parliamentary Affairs on deputation basis
I. Name of Post: Assistant Section Officer
2. Classification: General Central Service, Group 'B' Gazetted
3. Scale of Pay: Level 7 ofthe Pay Matrix (PB-2 Rs 9300-34800, Grade Pay Rs 4600/-) revised
4. Eligibility Conditions : Officers under the Central or State Governments or Union Territories
a) i) holding analogous posts on regular basis in the parent Cadre/Depmtment, or
ii) with three years' service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on a regular basis having Level 6 of Pay Matrix (PB-2 Rs 9300-34800, Grade Pay Rs 4200/- Pre revised) or equivalent in the parent cadi or Department; or
iii) with six years' service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on a regular basis having Level 5 of Pay Matrix (PB-I Rs 5200-20200, Grade Pay Rs 2800/- Pre revised or equivalent in the parent cadre or Department; or
iv)with ten years' service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on a regular basis having Level 4 of Pay Matrix (PB-I Rs 5200-20200, Grade Pay Rs 2400/- Pre revised or equivalent in the parent cadre or Department.
(b) possessing bachelor's degree from a recognized University or Institute or equivalent.
(c) The departmental officers in the feeder category who are in the direct line of promotion shall not be eligible for consideration for appointment on deputation. Similarly, deputationist shall not be eligible for consideration for appointment by promotion. Period of deputation including period of deputation in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other organization department of the Central Government shall ordinarily not exceed three years.
5. Number of Posts: 04
Application of only such officers who are not more than 56 years of age on closing date of the application will be considered. Applications should be routed through proper channel and should be accompanied with
(i) bio-data in the prescribed proforma
(ii) the ACR/APAR dossier of the officer with ACRs/APARs of at least last five years or clear photocopies of the ACRs/APARs of the officer containing ACRs/APARs of at least last five years, duly attested by a Group 'A' officer with a certificate that no "Adverse remarks" remain in the ACRs/APARs for past years;
(iii) cadre clearance;
(iv) clearance from vigilance and disciplinary angles;
(v) statement giving details of major or minor penalties, if any, imposed on the officer during the last ten years; and
(vi) a certificate that in the event of selection, the officer would be relieved to join the duties of the post.
Selection Process for Ministry of Parliamentary Affairs Recruitment 2023
Selection will be Based on Deputation Basis
How to Apply Ministry of Parliamentary Affairs Recruitment 2023 at mpa.nic.in?
1. Applications from eligible officers are invited through this Office Memorandum. The pay and other conditions of service of the selected officer will be regulated in accordance with DoP&T 0M. NO. 6/8/2010- Estt (Pay-II) dated 17.06.2010, as amended from time to time.
2. All Ministries/Departments are requested to forward the applications of willing and eligible officers in the prescribed proforma to Smt Suman Bara, Director (Admn.), Ministry of Parliamentary Affairs, Room No. 86 Parliament House, New Delhi, within 45 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in Employment News. Applications not accompanied with the required cettificates/documents stated in para 2 above or after due date of submission will not be entertained.
Dated: May 27, 2021
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs,Govt Jobs 2023,Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You. To Apply for the job posting from Ministry of Parliamentary Affairs,please click on the Apply Now button below.