MSEB MAHADISCOM Recruitment 2023 Assistant General Manager vacancy online application form at mahadiscom.in - News
Last updated: Jan 06, 2022 10:13 AM | V Sruthi
MSEB MAHADISCOM Recruitment 2023 Notification Overview
|Company Name||MSEB MAHADISCOM Recruitment 2023|
|Post Name||Assistant General Manager Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 86,460 - Rs. 191,870 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Mumbai Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||27/01/2022|
|Similar Jobs||Govt Jobs 2023|
The MSEB Holding Company Ltd. requires to fill in positions of Assistant General Manager (HR) and Manager (HR) amongst experienced, talented professionals with impeccable performance history and observable leadership traits for its Office situated at Mumbai, Maharashtra from MSEDCL, MSPGCL & MSETCL working employees.
ADVERTISEMENT NO. MSEBHCL 01/2022
1. Name of the Post: Assistant General Manager (HR)
2. No of Post: 01
3. Pay Scale: Rs. 86460-3570- 104310-3980- 191870
a) Degree of a recognized University with 2 yrs full time or 3 yrs part time Post Graduate Degree in Business Administration (MBA) / Management Studies (MMS) / Personal Management (MPM) with specialization in Human Resource Management / Development / Personal Management or equivalent Management qualification in HR / Personal Management from a University recognized by UGC or Institute approved by AICTE.
b) Minimum Computer Literacy: Must be proficient in M.S. Office.
5. Experience: At least 9 (Nine) years experience in Human Resource Development / Personal Management out of which 5 (Five) years experience should be in a position of responsibility i.e. Manager (HR) equivalent and above. Preference will be given to the candidates having working experience in the Recruitment Cell. Also, having knowledge of Marathi Typing.
1. The candidate must be Indian Citizen.
2. This advertisement is published subject to the provisions of Maharashtra Civil Services (Declaration of Small Family) Rules, 2005, prescribing declaration of the small family as one of the essential condition of eligibility.
3. Pre-requisites are minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle the candidate to be called for Selection Process. The candidates will be short-listed commensurate with the number of post and the prevailing regulations of the company.
4. Call letters / Notification for calling candidate will be sent through email.
5. Failing to submit necessary documents along with application form the candidate will be disqualified.
6. The candidate must produce following Certificate showing knowledge of Marathi: Certificate of Secondary School Certificate Examination Board or recognized University showing passing of Secondary / School certificate Examination or Matric or Higher Examination of University with Marathi Language. OR Certificate stating the candidate can read, write and speak Marathi Language fluently issued by Professor of Marathi Language of College / Institute affiliate to recognized University and countersigned by Principal of the said College / Institute. (Performa enclosed)
7. The candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility criteria regarding educational qualification, age, experience, caste etc. & the particulars furnished in the application form are correct in all respect.
8. Any false / incorrect information furnished by the candidate if detected at any stage of recruitment process, his/her candidature will not be considered.
9. If the candidate knowingly or willfully furnishes incorrect or false particulars or suppresses material information, he/she will be disqualified and if appointed, shall be liable for dismissal from the Company’s service without any notice or assigning any reasons whatsoever.
10. Any request for change of address and enclosing supporting documents later on will not be entertained.
11. Date of birth as per Secondary School Certificate (SSC/CBSC/ICSE) and age as on date 05.01.2022 should be mentioned.
12. Candidates will have to produce No Objection Certificate from their Employer at the time of Personal Interview.
13. The record with regard to this selection process will be maintained for three months from the date of declaration of result of this advertisement.
14. Candidates should send duly filled application form with a recent passport size photograph affixed thereon along with self attested copies of certificates in support of Qualification, Experience, Age etc. by registered Post / Courier to :- “The Chief General Manager (HR), MSEB Holding Co. Ltd., Hongkong Bank Building, 4th Floor, M.G.Road, Fort, Mumbai- 400001” so as to reach on or before 27.01.2022.” Post Code and Post applied for must be clearly written on the envelope, while forwarding application and attested copies of supporting document.
15. Candidates are requested to retain a copy of dully filled application form & other testimonials with them.
16. The decision of the Company in all matters relating to recruitment shall be final and no individual correspondence will be entertained.
17. The Company reserves the right to modify or cancel the Advertisement / Selection process fully or partly on any grounds and such decision of the Company will not be notified or intimated to the candidates.
18. Any canvassing by or on behalf of the candidates or to bring political or other outside influence with regard to their selection / recruitment shall be considered as DISQUALIFIED.
19. Any legal proceedings in respect of any matter(s) or claims or dispute arising out of this recruitment and or out of this advertisement can be instituted only at Mumbai and Courts/Tribunals/Forums at Mumbai only shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction to try any cause/dispute.
Selection Process for MSEB MAHADISCOM Recruitment 2023
1. Prescribed qualification / experience are minimum criteria and mere possession of the same, does not entitle the candidate to be called for selection process/ personal interview. The candidates will be short listed for personal interview by applying suitable criteria.
2. The number of vacancies is provisional and likely to change. Such change will not be notified in Newspaper nor will be intimated to the candidates.
3. Candidates applying for the posts advertised should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility criteria. Their admission at all stages of the recruitment process will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility criteria mentioned in this advertisement. Company will take up verification of eligibility conditions with reference to original documents only after the candidate qualifies for interview.
4. Those reserved category candidates who compete with the Open category candidates will be treated as Open category candidate for the purpose of recruitment / selection process.
5. The selection process will be tentatively conducted in the month of January-February 2022.
6. If the number of applicants is large, then a suitable criteria will be fixed to short list the applicants.
7. Candidate will have to appear for Selection Process at Examination Centre at his / her own cost & risk and MSEB HOLDING COMPANY LIMITED will not be responsible for any injury or losses, etc. of any nature.
8. The recruitment in MSEB HOLDING COMPANY LIMITED is done strictly as per merit in a systematic way giving weightage to Selection process. The Select list will be operative for 01 year after declaration of result.
9. Post Code & Post applied for must be clearly written on the envelope; incomplete applications and those not supported by self attested copies of certificates, Demand Draft are liable to be summarily rejected.
10. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate.
How to Apply MSEB MAHADISCOM Recruitment 2023 at mahadiscom.in?
1. Candidates are required to have a valid personal email ID / Mobile no. It should be kept active during this recruitment process. Under no circumstances, he/she should share/ mention email ID/ Mobile no. of any other person. In case, candidate does not have a valid personal email ID, he/she should create his/ her new email ID before applying. If message or email regarding Recruitment process is NOT received by candidates due to any reason, MSEB HOLDING COMPANY LIMITED is NOT responsible in such cases.
2. The name of the candidate, his / her father / husband name, caste, etc. should be spelt correctly in the application form as it appears in the certificates, mark sheets. Any change/ alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
3. Candidates should send duly filled application form with a recent passport size photograph affixed thereon along with self attested copies of certificates in support of Qualification, Experience, Age etc. & Demand Draft by registered Post / Courier to :- “The Chief General Manager (HR), MSEB Holding Co. Ltd., Hongkong Bank Building, 4th Floor, M.G.Road, Fort, Mumbai- 400001” so as to reach on or before 27.01.2022.” Post Code and Post applied for must be clearly written on the envelope, while forwarding application and attested copies of supporting document.
4. Applications received after due date (for whatsoever reason) shall not be entertained. The Company is not responsible for postal delay or non receipt of application within stipulated time. No correspondence in this regards will be entertained.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs,Govt Jobs 2023,Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.