State Pollution Control Board Odisha Recruitment 2023 Assistant Environmental Engineer vacancy online application form at ospcboard.org - News
Last updated: Dec 23, 2021 11:50 AM | Abisha Muthukumar
State Pollution Control Board Odisha Recruitment 2023 Notification Overview
|Company Name||State Pollution Control Board Odisha Recruitment 2023|
|Post Name||Assistant Environmental Engineer Jobs|
|No of Posts||13 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 44,900 - Rs. 142,400 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Bhubaneshwar Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||23/01/2022|
|Similar Jobs||Govt Jobs 2023|
Recruitment To The Posts Of Assistant Environmental Engineer In Group- "B" Of Spc Board Odisha.
For 13 nos. posts of Assistant Environmental Engineers in Group-B, of the State Pollution Control Board, Odisha, Service in the scale of pay 44,900/- to 1,42,400 in Level 10, Cell-I of Pay Matrix of OSRP Rules, 2017 with usual Dearness and other Allowances as may be sanctioned by the State Pollution Board, Odisha, from time to time as per vacancy position and essential qualifications with streams / subject as detailed below
1. Post Name: Assistant Environmental Engineer
2. No of Posts: 13
3. Essential Qualifications with streams:
i. The qualifying examination is Bachelor Engineering (BE) / Bachelor Technology (BT) / Associate Member of Institution of Engineers (AMIE) (Section A &B) in the following streams / subject.
ii. Civil Engineering /Chemical Engineering / Computer Science & IT /Mining Engineering /Mechanical Engineering and / Electronic & Instrumentation Engineering.
iii. Candidates with additional qualification like M. Tech, M.Phil, Ph.D and experience in the relevant filed of Pollution Control will be given preference during selection process.
1. Two recent passport size photographs (unsigned & unattested) which has been uploaded with online application
2. In-service certificate from the competent authority mentioning continuation of Government service, wherever applicable.
3. Caste certificate by birth in support of claim as SC / ST / SEBC; wherever applicable. Required Oida Test pass certificate from the Competent Authority.
4. Permanent Disability Certificate (indicating percentage of disability i.e. 40% and more) issued by the concerned Medical Board wherever applicable.
5. Discharge Certificate in case of Ex-Serviceman issued by the Commanding Officer of the Unit last served. Ex-Serviceman candidates must submit and affidavit undertaking that he has not been appointed against any civil post after retirement from military service, wherever applicable.
6. Sports Certificate issued by the Director of Sports Odisha; wherever applicable.
7. No objection certificate issued by the competent authority.
8. Any proof of Identity.
9. Candidates calming and belonging to ST / SC/ SEBC category by birth are required to submit copy of the relevant Caste Certificate as mentioned in their online application form and issued by the Competent Authority in the prescribed form.
10. Women candidates belonging to SC 1ST/ SEBC are required to submit Caste Certificate by birth showing daughter of Caste Certificates by virtue of " Are not acceptable and liable to marriage (i.e. showing "wife of rejection.
11. The competent authorities are : District Magistrate / Collector or Additional District Magistrate or Sub-divisional Magistrate / Sub- Collectors or Executive Magistrates or Revenue Officers, not below the rank of Tahasildar / Additional Tahasildar of Government of Odisha.
12. Degree certificate, Caste certificate, Odia Test pass Certificate, Sports Persons Certificate, Disability Certificate of Persons with Disabilities (indicating % of permanent disability) and Discharge certificate of Ex- servicemen must have been issued by the competent authority within the last date fixed for submission of online application form.
1. Online Applications submitted to the SPC Board, Odisha, if found to be incomplete in any respect are liable to rejection without entertaining any correspondence with the applications on that score.
2. Admission to Examination / Viva-Voce test will be provisional. If on verification at any stage before or after the Viva-Voce Test, it is found that a candidate does not fulfill all the eligibility conditions, his / her candidature shall be liable to rejection.
3. Decision of the SPC Board, Odisha, in regard to the eligibility or otherwise of a candidate shall be final.
4. The advertisement should not be construed as binding on the SPC Board, Odisha, to make appointment.
5. Concession meant for SCS & STS by birth are admissible to the Scheduled Caste & Schedule Tribes of Odisha only.
6. Community / Caste status once mentioned by the candidates under the appropriate box of the online application form will be treated as final and the same shall not be changed subsequently under any circumstances
7. Any misrepresentation or suppression of information by the candidate in the Online Application, will result in cancellation of his / her candidature or penalty, as decided by the SPC Board, Odisha, be imposed on the candidate.
Selection Process for State Pollution Control Board Odisha Recruitment 2023
1. All the applicants who have requisite qualification in the relevant field and secured more than the qualifying marks will only be called for a written test.
2. The merit list will be prepared on the basis of the carrier mark and marks obtained in the written / online test
3. Candidates will be called for interview at a ratio of 1:5 from this merit list.
4. The final merit list for each category will be prepared on the basis of combined score in career, experience written test and interview.
How to Apply State Pollution Control Board Odisha Recruitment 2023 at ospcboard.org?
1. Candidates must go through the details of this Advertisement available in the website of www.ospcboard.org before filling up online application from.
2. Candidates must apply online through the concerned website of the www.ospcboard.org
3. Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and liable to be summarily rejected.
4. Before filling up the online application form, the candidates must go through detailed instructions available at SPC Board, Odisha, portal.
5. Candidate are requested to upload scanned image of latest passport size photograph along with scanned image of his/her full signature and scanned image of Left-Hand Thumb Impression (LTI) in the online application form.
6. Uploaded photograph, Specimen (Full) signature and L Tl must be clearly identifiable/ visible, otherwise the application of the candidate is liable to reject by the SPC Board, Odisha and no representation will be entertained.
7. Candidates should keep at least two copies of latest passport size photograph which is uploaded to the online application form for future use.
8. "Intimation Letters" to candidates for Written Examination, document verification & interview and "Attestation Form" & "Bio-data form" shall be uploaded in the website of SPC Board, Odisha prior to the date of Written Examination/ Document Verification/ lnterview.
9. Any compliant on the conduct of examination must be sent to the Grievance Wing of the SPC Board, Odisha by e-mail ([email protected]) within 05 (Five) days of completion of the examination.
10. Online application are invited from the prospective candidates through the Proforma Application Form to be made available on the website (www.ospcboard.org).
11. The link for registration I re-registration & payment of examination fee shall be available from 24.12.2021 to 23.01.2022 till 11.59 P.M. is the last date for submission of Registered Online Application
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs,Govt Jobs 2023,Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You. To Apply for the job posting from State Pollution Control Board Odisha,please click on the Apply Now button below.
State Pollution Control Board Odisha Recruitment 2023 -FAQ
Q1. Where to apply for State Pollution Control Board Odisha Recruitment 2023?
Ans:Candidates who wish to apply for the State Pollution Control Board Odisha Recruitment 2023, can apply using the apply now button available on our website.
Q2. How to know the eligibility to apply for State Pollution Control Board Odisha Recruitment 2023?
Ans: Once the official notification is out, you can check the eligibility criteria and apply for the State Pollution Control Board Odisha Recruitment 2023.
Q3. Where to check the full details about State Pollution Control Board Odisha Recruitment 2023?
Ans:Users can visit our website www.fresherslive.com for detailed information regarding State Pollution Control Board Odisha Recruitment 2023. Also you can get the information on the official website of State Pollution Control Board Odisha.
Q4. Can I Know the Upcoming Jobs in State Pollution Control Board Odisha?
Ans:Yes, you can check the current and upcoming jobs of State Pollution Control Board Odisha on our page. For other govt jobs visit our website and get instant job alert notifications
Q5. How can I apply for State Pollution Control Board Odisha Recruitment 2023?
Ans:The detailed steps to apply for State Pollution Control Board Odisha Recruitment 2023 is given above. Follow the steps and apply before the last date.