Assam Rifles Recruitment 2023 Tradesmen vacancy online application form at assamrifles.gov.in - News
Last updated: May 11, 2022 10:54 AM | V Sruthi
Assam Rifles Recruitment 2023 Notification Overview
|Company Name||Assam Rifles Recruitment 2023|
|Post Name||Tradesmen Jobs|
|No of Posts||1281 Posts|
|Job Location||Shilong Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||28/09/2017|
|Similar Jobs||Govt Jobs 2023|
Assam Rifles Technical and Tradesman Recruitment Rally 2022 is tentatively scheduled from 01 Sep 2022 onwards for enrolment into Group B and C posts against 1281 vacancies based on applications received from eligible male/ female candidates for the trades/ posts as mentioned. Candidate must bea citizen of India. Vacancies have been earmarked State/UT wise hence a candidate must submit Domicile/Permanent Resident Certificate (PRC) of State/UT while fling online application form.
If a candidate produces Domicile/PRC issued by a State other than the State mentioned in his/her application, he/she shall not be allowed to change the State at the time of Verification of documents and his/her candidature shall be cancelled straightaway. Therefore candidates should fill the application form very carefully.
1. Position: Tradesman
2. No of Post: 1281
3. Pay Scale: Pay scale and other allowances will be applicable/admissible as per the pay scale applicable to the Assam Rifles Personnel.
4. Educational Qualification:
a) Trade-Bridge & Road. (Both Male & Female candidates), Initial Rank - Naib Subedar Education Qualification-
(a) Matric or equivalent from a recognised Board or University.
(b) Diploma in civil engineering from a recognised institution for Bridge and Road,
b) Trade-Clerk. (Both Male& Female candidates), Initial Rank - Havildar, Education Qualification
(a) Intermediate or Senior Secondary School Certificate (10+2) examination from recognized Board/University or equivalent.
(b) Skill Test Norms on Computer. English typing with minimum speed of 35 words per minute on computer OR Hindi typing with minimum speed of 30 words per minute on computer (Time allowed-10 minutes).
c) Trade-Religious Teacher. (For Male candidates only), Initial Rank - Naib Subedar Education Qualification (a) Graduation with Madhyama in Sanskrit or Bhusan in Hindi
d) Trade-Operator Radio and Line. (For Male candidates only), Initial Rank- Havildar Education Qualification Matriculation pass or equivalent from a recognised board and two years Industrial Training Institute in Radio and Television or Electronics from a recognised Institute or 12th class pass or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and mathematics as subjects of study from a recognised Board or University or Institute.
e) Trade- Radio Mechanic. (For Male candidates only), Initial Rank - Warrant Officer, Education Qualification 10th from a recognised board with diploma in Radio and Television Technology or Electronics or Telecommunications or Computer or Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or Domestic appliances from any institution recognised by the Central Government or the State Government OR 12h Standard or Intermediate or equivalent with aggregate marks of fifty percent with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognised or University or institution.
f) Trade- Armourer. (For Male candidates only), Initial Rank Rifleman, Education Qualification 10th class pass from a recognised Board.
g) Trade- Laboratory Assistant. (For Male candidates only), Initial Rank Rifleman, Education Qualification 10th class pass with English, Maths, Science and Biology from a recognized Board,
h) Trade- Nursing Assistant. (For Male candidates only), Initial Rank Rifleman, Education Qualification 10th class pass with English, Maths, Science and Biology from a recognized Board,
i) Trade- Veterinary Field Assistant (For Male candidates only), Initial Rank- Warrant Officer, Education Qualification 10+2 pass with two years diploma certificate in veterinary science from recognized University / Institute with one year experience in Veterinary field
j) Trade-AYA (Para-Medical). (For Female candidates only), Initial Rank- Rifleman, Education Qualification-10h class pass froma recognised Board.
k) Trade-Washerman. (For Male candidates only) Initial Rank - Rifleman, Education Qualification 10th class pass from a recognised Board.
Selection Process for Assam Rifles Recruitment 2023
1. Centres for Physical Standard Test (PST) /Physical Efficient Test (PET)Written Test: PST, PET and Written test will be conducted at following centres. Centre and reporting date for PST/PETWritten test will be informed later thrOugh notification on the official website of the Assam Rifles at www.assamrifles.gov.in after successfu submission of the online application. Option for choosing a centre is not available:- (a) Diphu (Assam), Karbianglong (Assam) (b) Sukhovi (Nagaland) (c) Dimapur (Nagaland) (d) Silchar, Masimpur (Assam) (e) Haflong (Assam).
2. Candidates seeking reservation benefits as Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes Other Backward Classes/Economically Weaker Section (EWS) must ensure that they are in possession of the certificates in proper format prescribed by the competent authority in support of their claim at the time of reporting for Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Physical Standard Test (PST) & Documents verification.
3. Candidates seeking relaxation in physical standards i.e. height, weight & chest by virtue of belonging to the specified categories (i.e. Garhawalis, Kumaonis, Gorkhas, Dogras and Marathas) as applicable will have to furnish appropriate certificate as per format duly issued by the competent authority. ST candidates may avail the relaxation on the production of valid ST certificate in support of their claim at the time of reporting for Physical Standard Test (PST), Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
4. Physical Efficiency Test (PET. (a) PET will be conducted for all the candidates qualified in initial verification of the documents. The parameters for PET are follows
(a) All India except Ladakh Region (i) For Male Candidates-05 km run to qualify within 24 minutes. (ii) For Female Candidates 1.6 km run to qualify within 8.30 minutes.
(b) Ladakh Region (i) For Male Candidates - 1.6 Km run to qualify within 6.30 minutes. (ii) For Female Candidates -800 meter run to qualify within 4.00 minutes.
(c) An undertaking certificate from each female candidates will be obtained by the board of officer before undergoing PET duly declaring that she is not pregnant.. A female candidate, who as a result of tests is found to be pregnant of 12 weeks standing or over, shall be declared temporarily unfit and appointment be held in abeyance until the confinement is over. The vacancy against which a women candidate was selected will be kept reserved for her.
(d) She will be re-examined for Physical Efficiency Test (PET) (six weeks after the date of confinement), subject to the production of medical certificate of fitness from a registered medical practitioner The candidates who are successful in the PET/PST/Documentation will be considered eligible for short-listing to the next stage i.e. Trade Test, Written Test, Detailed Medical Examination.
5. Trade Test (Skill Test): Trade (Skill) Test for technical & tradesmen personnel will be conducted after the completion of PET/PST in continuation. No marks will be awarded for trade (skil) test. The candidates declared pass in the trade (skill) test will only be allowed to appear in the Written Test.
6. Written Test: The question paper of written test will comprise of 100 marks. Minimum pass marks for General/EWS candidates is 35% and 33% marks for SC/ST/OBC candidates. The candidates who are successful in the PET/PST/Documentation/ Trade (Skil) test/Written test will be short-listing to the next stage i.e and Detailed Medical Examination (DME) on the basis of their merit in the Written test will be about 4 times of the number of vacancies
7. Detailed Medical Examination (DME) and Review Medical Examination (RME: Detailed Medical Examination (DME) and Review Medical Examination (RME) will be conducted in terms of Uniform Guidelines for recruitment Medical Examination for GOs and NGOs in CAPFs and AR issued vide MHA UO No. A.VI-1/2014-Rect(SSB) dated 20.05.2015 and MHA OM No. E.32012/IADG(Med)/DME&RME/DA-1/2020(Part File)/1166 dated 31.05.2021 and
A) as amended from time to time by the government. Medical Examination (RME) of Unfit candidates in Detailed Medical Review Examination (DME) will be conducted in continuation.
8. Merit List and Call for Training: The candidates who qualify in all aspects i.e Physical Standard Test (PST), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Trade Test (Skill Test), Written Examination and Medical Examination Test will be placed in Merit List depending upon the trade and category wise vacancies allocated to States/UTs, Instructions to join the Training Centre for enrolment will be issued on the basis of Merit List. Pleasse note that merely qualifying in all tests does not guarantee the Final Selection into the Assam Rifles. The Final Selection will only be made on the basis of position of the candidates in Merit List in accordance with the availability of vacancies against respective State/UT/ Category /Trade.
How to Apply Assam Rifles Recruitment 2023 at assamrifles.gov.in?
1. Last date of receipt of applications from eligible candidates for Assam Rifles Technical and Tradesmen Recruitment Rally 2022 is 20Jul 2022 (23:59 hrs) Applications received thereafter will not be entertained. The online application SERVER will start functioning from 06 Jun 2022
2. Applications will be accepted through online mode only.
3. To apply, fill up the online application by clicking on "ONLINE APPLICATION" option on the website. The candidates will fill the requisite details as prescribed in the application form. After the application has been filled up, the candidates has the option to make online payment via link given for online payment or alternatively the payment can be made at SBI Bank Counters as well. In both options the candidate will have to upload copy of the challan or receipt online.
4. Candidates while reporting for Physical Standard Test (PST/ Physical Efficiency Test (PET) will produce original copy of payment receipt/ challan for official records. In case of non submission of receipt / challan the application may be rejected. The candidates will also produce the printed copy of online Application Form duly completed and a copy of notification downloaded from the Assam Rifles website failing which the candidature of the applicants may be rejected. The online applications portal will be functioning from the day of publications of the advertisement to the last date of receipt of the applications.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs,Govt Jobs 2023,Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You. To Apply for the job posting from Assam Rifles,please click on the Apply Now button below.