Assam Rifles Recruitment 2023 Rifleman, Riflewoman vacancy online application form at assamrifles.gov.in - News
Last updated: Apr 25, 2022 12:24 PM | Abisha Muthukumar
Assam Rifles Recruitment 2023 Notification Overview
|Company Name||Assam Rifles Recruitment 2023|
|Post Name||Rifleman, Riflewoman Jobs|
|No of Posts||104 Posts|
|Job Location||Shilong Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||30/04/2022|
|Similar Jobs||Govt Jobs 2023|
Online applications are invited from eligible male and female Indian citizens for filling up 104 vacancies allotted in following sports disciplines for the post of Rifleman / Riflewoman (General Duty) under Sports Quota recruitment in Assam Rifles for the year 2022. Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India:-
1. Position: Rifleman / Riflewoman
2. No of Post: 104
(e) Cross Country
4. Essential Education Qualification: Matriculation from a recognised Board.
5. Sports Qualifications: Players who have participated in any International Competition/ National in Competitions/ Inter University Tournaments/ National Sports/Games for Schools National award winner in National Physical Efficiency Drive.
6. Pav Scale: Pay scale and other allowance will be as admissible to Assam Rifles personnel as per 7tn CPC.
Selection Process for Assam Rifles Recruitment 2023
(a) Candidate Verification. The candidates in possession of valid call letters and photo lD proof like Voter lD, Driving License, Aadhaar Card will only be permitted to enter in the recruitment rally site.
(b) Initial Documentation. All candidates will have to undergo documentation, in which candidates will have to produce all original documents / certificates pertaining to age, education, caste (in case of availing age relaxation), sports and domicile/PRC.
(c) The candidates found correct in initial verification and documentation will only be permitted to undergo Physical Standard Test and Field Trial.
(d) Phvsical Standard Test (PST).
(e) Weiqht. Proportionate to height and age as per the existing medical standards as applicable to males / females
(f) Candidates who are found eligible in PST will undergo Field Trial.
(g) Conduct of Field Trial. The Field Trial will be conducted by a Board of Officers at Rally site.
(h) Appeal aqainst Phvsical Standard Test (PST). Candidates declared disqualified in Physical Standard Test can prefer an appeal to the Appellate Authority for re-measurement of Height and Chest only. The appeals of the candidates shall be disposed off on the same day by the Appellate Authority.
(i) Detailed Medical Examination (DME). The candidates who qualify in Field Trial in respective sports discipline will undergo Detailed Medical Examination (DME).
1. Final Selection:
Final selection will be done on the basis of achievements and perfo.frlifiiiEid-Triats / tevel of participation. Please note that merely qualifying in all iests does not guarantee the Final Selection into the Assam Rifles. The Final Selection will only be made oi the basis of position of the candidates in Merit List in accordance with the availability of vacancies in the respective sports discipline.
How to Apply Assam Rifles Recruitment 2023 at assamrifles.gov.in?
1. Last date of receipt of applications from eligible candidates for Assam Rifles Meritorious Sportspensons Quota Recruitment Rally 2022 is 30 Apr 2022 Applications received thereafter will not be entertained
2. Applications will be accepted through online mode only. The online application SERVER will start functioning from 26 Mar 2022.
3. The Recruitment Rally will be held at Headquarters Inspector General Assam Rifles (South), Mantripukri (Manipur).
4. The Recruitment Rally is tentatively schedule with effect from 04 Jul 2022 onwards depend upon COVID pandemic situation, the exact date of reporting at rally site will be mentioned in calling letters.
5. To apply, fill up the online application by clicking on 'ONLINE APPLICATION" option on the web page.
6. The candidates will fill the requisite details as prescribed in the application form.
7. After filling up the application, the candidates has the option to make online payment via link given for online payment or alternatively the payment can be made at any SBI counters as well
8. In both the options the candidate will have to upload copy of the challan or receipt online. Candidates while reporting for Physical Standard Test (PST), Field Trial, Detailed Medical Examination (DME) & Review Medical Examination (RME) as per applicable will produce original copy of payment receipt / challan for official records
9. ln case of non uploading of receipt / challan during online registration, the candidature of such applicants will be rejected.
10. The candidates will also produce the printed copy of online Application Form duly completed and a copy of Calling Letter downloaded from the website, failing which the candidature of the applicants may be rejected.
11. The online applications portal will be functioning from the day of publication of the advertisement to the last date of receipt of the applications as prescribed in the advertisement.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs,Govt Jobs 2023,Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You. To Apply for the job posting from Assam Rifles,please click on the Apply Now button below.