ASRLMS Recruitment 2023 Block Coordinator vacancy online application form at asrlms.assam.gov.in - News
Last updated: Jun 04, 2020 11:54 AM | Sivasankari Sekar
ASRLMS Recruitment 2023 Notification Overview
|Company Name||ASRLMS Recruitment 2023|
|Post Name||Block Coordinator Jobs|
|No of Posts||21 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 21,560 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Guwahati Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||11/06/2020|
|Similar Jobs||Govt Jobs 2023|
Online Applications are invited for engagement of following professionals, on a contractual basis in Assam State Rural Livelihoods Mission Society, for the project period of National Rural Economic Transformation Project (NRETP).
1. Posts: Block Coordinator
2. No.of. Posts: 20
3. Qualification: Graduate degree in Agri. Science/Forestry/ Rural Development/ Rural Management Social Sciences.
4. Experience: Minimum I year post qualification experience preferably in livelihood development project promoting organic production systems and allied activities based livelihoods.
5. Salary : 21,560/-
1. Posts: Block Coordinator (Forward Linkage)
2. No.of. Posts: 01
3. Qualification: Graduate degree in Agri. Science/ Forestry/ Rural Development Rural Managemen, Social Sciences
4. Experience: Minimum I year post qualification experience preferably in procurement, marketing and managing supply chain ofspecific agricommodity in large scale.
5. Salary : 21,560/-
Selection Process for ASRLMS Recruitment 2023
Those who qualifo in written test will be shortlisted and called for document verification at a later date.
How to Apply ASRLMS Recruitment 2023 at asrlms.assam.gov.in?
1. The link for Online Application is http://asrlms.com, which will be active from l0.00am of llth May,2020 andwill remain active till 11.59pmof llthJune,2020.No communication in respect of submission of Online Application will be entertained once the submission date is over. Mode ofApplication is Online only.
2. The applicants should fill in all relevant portions of the online application format. Candidates need not to submit relevant testimonials (pass certificates, mark sheets, experience certificates, etc.) along with online application. Those who qualification written test will be shortlisted and called for document verification at a later date. Candidates who fail to submit required documents during the time of verification or do not possess the required qualification or experience, their application ryill be rejected even ifthey qualifr in written test and no further communication will be entertained from them. Candidates are, therefore, advised to ensure their own eligibility before applying for a particular post.
3. Candidates should note that for each of the following groups of posts, he/she can apply for only one post within that group. a) Group I - State Project Manager (Value Chain & Forward Linkage), State Project Manager (Enterprise Promotion), State Project Manager (Social Management Framework & Gender) b) Group tl - Project Manager (Capacity Building for Model CLF), Project Manager (lnsurance/Pension), Project Manager (Organic Village Clusters), Project Manager (Livelihoods TraininB & Capacity Building) c) Group III - Block Coordinator (Organic Farming), Block Coordinator (Forward Linkage)
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs,Govt Jobs 2023,Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You. To Apply for the job posting from ASRLMS,please click on the Apply Now button below.