South Eastern Railway Jobs 2020: Recruitment for 324 Assistant Loco Pilot Vacancies - 20,200 Salary - Apply Now
Last updated: May 26,2020 12:24 IST
|Company Name||South Eastern Railway|
|Post Name||Assistant Loco Pilot|
|No of Posts||324 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 5,200 - Rs. 20,200/-Per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||23/06/2020|
|Similar Jobs||West Bengal Govt Jobs|
In order to register online for the GDCE for South Eastern Railway Examination - 2020, the candidate has to visit the website Read carefully the instructions given herein and click Apply Now. Online Applications are invited from eligible serving regular railway employees of South Eastern Railway for filling up following vacancies. against General Departmental Competitive Examination(GDCE) quota.
1. Posts: Assistant Loco Pilot
2. No.of. Posts: 324
3. Minimum Educational Qualification: Matriculation Pass or its equivalent or 10th Class(10th standard) Pass plus (a) ITI certificate/Act Apprenticeship passed in trade(i) Fitter (ii) Electrician(iii) Instrument Mechanic (iv)Mail Wright/ Maintenance Mechanic (v)Mechanic (Radio & TV)(vi)Electronics Mechanic (vii)Mechanic(Motor Vehicle) (viii)Wireman (ix)Tractor Mechanic (x)Armature & Coil Winder (xi)Mechanic(Diesel) (xii)Heat Engine (xiii)Turner (xiv)Machinist (xv) Refrigeration & AC Mechanic OR (b) Diploma in Mechanical/ Electrical/Electronics/Automobile Engineering in lieu of ITI.
Note: Degree in the Engineering disciplines as above will also be acceptable in lieu of Diploma in Engineering
4. Pay: (5200- 20200 with GP Level-2 Of CPC)
Candidate has to fill- in the following basic information:
1. Candidate’s Name
2. Name of Father / Mother.
3. Date of Birth.
8.The candidate should enter a valid E-Mail ID and confirm the same.
9.Candidate should enter his/her Mobile Number.
10.Education details – Degree / Diploma / ITI (any degree from a recognized University).
11.Address for Communication: Candidate should enter his / her address as per the specification given therein.
12.Read the declaration and click SUBMIT.
13. Save the information you have entered:
1. Before applying, the candidates should carefully read the instructions and ensure that he/she fulfils all the prescribed eligibility criteria at the time of ONLINE REGISTRATION of application as per the Notification.
2. The number of vacancies shown in this Notification are provisional and the same are liable to increase or decrease depending upon the actual needs Of the administration at the time of finalization of selection.
3. The vacancies are to be filled in various Divisions/Units/Work Shops/HQrs. of South Eastern Railway. The selected candidates are liable to be posted anywhere on South Eastern Railway. Decision of Railway Administration in this regard shall be final.
4. Railway Administration reserves the right to alter the mode of examinations or re-conduct the CBT examination or to cancel part or whole of any process of the selection at any stage without assigning any reason.
5. RRC reserves the right to conduct the examination in batches on various dates and locations as decided by the RRC.
6. The selected employees under GDCE will have to pass the prescribed training courses prior to appointment to the post for which selected under GDCE wherever applicable.
7. The Scheme of GDCE will be implemented according to the guidelines issued by Railway Board and will be binding on all.
8. Candidate's biometric data capture and/or video/still photography will be done before admitting to the examination hall or in the examination hall/during the examination. Candidates must 0-operate with examination conducting officials.
9. Sparing of the candidates for taking the examination and issuing necessary duty passes. if required, as per rule, will be the responsibility of the concerned office/unit/work shop where the candidates are presently working. No travel authority shall be provided by RRC.
Selection Procedure :
1. The selection for the posts notified in the Notification will be by Computer Based Test(CBT). There will be separate Computer Based Test(CBT) examination for each post for which the candidates have submitted their ONLINE application. The selection will be made strictly as per merit in the Computer Based Test(CBT) examination.
2. GDCE Quota is earmarked out of Direct Recruitment Vacancies. The standard of Computer Based Test(CBT) will be therefore as per the level of RRB examination of notified posts for open market candidates. The questions set in the Computer Based Test(CBT) will be of Multiple Choice Objective Type. The question paper will be set In English and Hindl only and the questions are likely to include subjects pertaining to General Awareness, Arithmetic. General Intelligence & Reasoning. The Question paper will be of 90 minutes duration for 100 Objective Questions, each carrying one mark each.
3. There will be negative marking in CBT examination and marks will be deducted for each wrong answer @1/3 of the marks allotted for each question.
4. For the post of Assistant Loco Pilot, Aptitude Test will be conducted for the candidates shortlisted as per merit in the Computer Based Test(CBT) examination.
5. For the post of Jr.CIerk cum Typist & Sr.CIerk cum Typist, Typing proficiency Test of 30 w.p.m. in English/2S w.p.m. In Hindi on Computer without editing tools and spell Check facility be conducted for the candidates short listed as per merit.
6. The Computer Based Test(CBT) examination will be conducted by RRC/GRC and the date of examinations will be notified by RRC/GRC in due course through SMS on registered mobile numbers & E-Mail address registered in the applications and on website Of RRC/GRC.
7. There will be no supplementary examination for any candidate who are absent for Computer Based Test(CBT)/Aptitude Test/TypIng Proficiency Test for whatever reason.
8. During examination candidates should read the instructions on the computer terminal DASH BOARD carefully and follow them scrupulously. Failure to comply with the instructions may lead to disqualification of candidature.
9. The recruitment process may change for any category of the post notified. as per the latest guidelines issued from time to time.
10. The candidates recommended for appointment will have to pass requisite medical fitness test(s) conducted by the Railway Administration to ensure that the candidates are medically fit to carry out the duties connected with the post.
11. The panel will be formed strictly in the order of merit.
12. Employees selected under GDCE Scheme shall be subjected to initial training of the same duration prescribed for Direct Recruitees as the case may be.
How to Apply :
On submission, An Email will be sent to the candidate’s registered email id and an acknowledgment will be displayed. The acknowledgment will contain a unique registration number. Candidates are advised to note the registration number, as it is essential for further processing and future logins.
1. Upload clear / legible Photograph, Signature and relevant Documents: All the candidates are required to upload their scanned recent colour passport size photograph, signature and relevant documents.
2. The maximum file size of the photograph is 20 t0 50 kb , signature is 10 to 40 kb , left hand Thumb is 10 to 40 kb and that of the relevant Documents is 100 to 300 kb.
3. The Online application system will not allow us to upload any files larger than the above-mentioned sizes.
4. All candidates have to upload his/her photograph, signature and relevant Documents only in “jpg/jpeg format”. Once the photograph, signature and relevant documents files are uploaded by the candidate successfully, the system will show on the screen the Photograph and Signature that has been uploaded. If these have been correctly uploaded, the applicant shall save and print the acknowledgment receipt.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
Click Official Notification button to read about job notification from South Eastern Railway.To Apply for the job posting from South Eastern Railway, please click on the Apply Now button below.
NCSM Sarkari Naukri 2020: Recruitment for Visitor Experience Manager Vacancies - 75,000 Salary - Apply Now
Kolkata Port Trust Sarkari Naukri 2020: Recruitment for Manager Vacancies - 2,60,000 Salary - Apply Now
Lok Sabha Sarkari Naukri 2020: Recruitment for Security Assistant Grade-II Vacancies - 1,12,400 Salary - Apply Now
High Court of Gauhati Sarkari Naukri 2020: Recruitment for System Assistant Vacancies - 60,500 Salary - Apply Now
Jute Corporation of India Limited Vacancy 2020: Recruitment for Assistant Manager Vacancies - 1,40,000 Salary - Apply Now
Jute Corporation of India Limited Sarkari Naukri 2020: Recruitment for Deputy Manager Vacancies - 160000 Salary - Apply now
Diamond Harbour Government Medical College And Hospital Recruitment for Data Entry Operator vacancies - 13,000 Salary - Apply Now
KVB Sarkari Naukri 2020: Recruitment for Business Development Associate Vacancies - 18,000 Salary - Apply Now
South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2020: Apply for Junior Clerk cum Typist Vacancies - 20,200 Salary - Apply Now
Indian Army Sarkari Naukri 2020: Recruitment for Soldier General Duty, Soldier Clerk/Store Keeper Technical Vacancies - Apply Now
Government Sector related Jobs
Education Wise Govt Job Vacancies 2020
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 9,050 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 11,303 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 10,122 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Jobs - 1,443 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 2,327 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 1,947 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Tomorrow Walkins||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|
Top Trending Jobs
|Top Recruitment 2020||Vacancies Count|
|Central Govt Jobs||80,000+ Vacancies|
|Today Current Affair||Read More|
|Pune Metro Rail Recruitment||4 Vacancies|
|GSSSB Recruitment||686 Vacancies|
|OSSC Recruitment||179 Vacancies|
|BECIL Recruitment||475 Vacancies|
|POWER GRID Recruitment||114 Vacancies|
|APCPL Recruitment||25 Vacancies|
|IOCL Recruitment||1007 Vacancies|
|South Eastern Railway Recruitment||617 Vacancies|
|DFCCIL Recruitment||3 Vacancies|
|India Post Recruitment||6 Vacancies|
|UPPSC Recruitment||200 Vacancies|
|NHAI Recruitment||50 Vacancies|
|UCIL Recruitment||141 Vacancies|
|NLC Recruitment||259 Vacancies|
|MSCWB Recruitment||1291 Vacancies|
Jobs by DesignationVIEW ALL
Jobs by EducationVIEW ALL
Jobs by LocationVIEW ALL
- East Central Railway Result
- ECR Result 2020
- UP Police Exam Date 2020
- RRB Admit Card 2020
- RRC WR Admit Card 2020
- DSSSB Admit Card 2020
- JNU Admit Card 2020
- Naval Dockyard Mumbai Admit Card 2020
- CGPSC Answer Key 2020
- CGPSC Result 2020
- Kalimpong District Court Admit Card 2020
- TNPSC Syllabus 2020
- TNPSC Answer Key 2020
- SSC CGL Exam Pattern 2020
- CGPSC Admit Card 2020
- LIC AAO Syllabus 2020
- UPSC Exam 2020
- CISF Admit Card 2020
- CISF Constable Tradesman Admit Card 2020
- RPSC Result 2020
- UP Police Jail Warder Admit Card 2020
- UP Police Admit Card 2020
- UP Police Jail Warder Admit Card 2020
- CGPSC Assistant Professor Admit Card 2020
- OPSC Admit card 2020
- OPSC Junior Assistant Admit Card 2019
- PERA CET Syllabus 2020: Download Free PDF
- PERA CET Exam Pattern 2020: Course Wise Paper Pattern Here
- PERA CET Application Form 2020: Apply online @ peraindia.in
- GU LSAT 2020 Application Form: Admission Procedure, Eligibility
- Manipur HSLC Result 2020, Download the HSLC Result @ bsem.nic.in
- IIST 2020 Counselling
- Odisha 10th Result 2020, Download the 10th Result 2020 @orissaresults.nic.in.
- Odisha CHSE 12th Result 2020-Download Odisha Board result @ orissaresults.nic.in.
- WBCHSE HS Result 2020, Download Result @ wbchse.nic.in
- TBSE Madhyamik Result 2020, Download Result @ tbse.in
- IIST Cut off 2020
- IIST 2020 Merit List
- IIST 2020 Application Form
- PSEB 5th Result 2020, Download the PSEB Result @ pseb.ac.in
- PSEB 12th Result 2020, Punjab 12th Result @ pseb.ac.in
- PSEB 10th Result 2020, Punjab 10th Result declared @ pseb.ac.in
- NBSE HSLC Result 2020: Check Nagaland Board Result @ nbsenagaland.com
- SLIET SET Cut off 2020: Percentile Marks, Merit List
- SLIET SET Result 2020: Download Scorecard, Rank List
- SLIET SET 2020 Answer Key: Download PDF
- SLIET SET 2020 Question Papers: Check Previous Year Sample Papers, Exam Analysis
- SLIET SET Syllabus 2020: Download Free PDF
- SLIET SET 2020 Application Form: Procedures to Apply, Eligibility
- SLIET SET 2020 Admit Card: Check Hall Ticket Date, Download Steps
- SLIET SET Exam Dates: Check Application Form Date and Other Important Dates Here
- DU Application Form 2020
Latest Breaking News
Mfzmovies 2020 - Illegal HD Gujarati, Hollywood Movies Mfzmovies Website, Latest Mfzmovies News
Dhoom 3 Movie Download - Dhoom 3 Hindi Full Movie Free Download
36 China Town Movie Download - 36 China Town Hindi Full Movie Free Download
Life of Pi Movie Download - Life of Pi English Full Movie Free Download
How to Remove Password from PDF Files Online - Unlock PDF
Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani Movie Download - Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani Hindi Full Movie Free Download
Kaithi Movie Download - Kaithi Tamil Full Movie Free Download
Change or Reset your Windows Password: Step by Step Guide for How to Change or Reset Password in Windows
Khandaani Shafakhana Movie Download - Khandaani Shafakhana Hindi Full Movie Free Download
Thimiru Pudichavan Movie Download - Thimiru Pudichavan Tamil Full Movie Free Download
Gold Rate In Top Cities
- Gold Rate in Ahmedabad
- Gold Rate in Bangalore
- Gold Rate in Chennai
- Gold Rate in Coimbatore
- Gold Rate in Delhi
- Gold Rate in Hyderabad
- Gold Rate in Kerala
- Gold Rate in Kochi
- Gold Rate in Kolhapur
- Gold Rate in Kolkata
- Gold Rate in Mumbai
- Gold Rate in Pondicherry
- Gold Rate in Pune
- Gold Rate in Tiruchirapalli
- Gold Rate in Vijayawada
- Gold Rate in Visakhapatnam
Silver Rate In Top Cities
- Silver Rate in Chennai
- Silver Rate in Mumbai
- Silver Rate in Delhi
- Silver Rate in Kolkata
- Silver Rate in Bangalore
- Silver Rate in Hyderabad
- Silver Rate in Coimbatore
- Silver Rate in Madurai
- Silver Rate in Kerala
- Silver Rate in Pune
- Silver Rate in Vadodara
- Silver Rate in Ahmedabad
- Silver Rate in Jaipur
- Silver Rate in Lucknow
- Silver Rate in Vijayawada
- Silver Rate in Patna
- Silver Rate in Nagpur
- Silver Rate in Chandigarh
- Silver Rate in Surat
- Silver Rate in Bhubaneswar
- Silver Rate in Mangalore
- Silver Rate in Visakhapatnam
- Silver Rate in Nashik
- Silver Rate in Mysore
Jobs by Location
Jobs by Education