North Central Railway Recruitment 2024 Apprentice vacancy online application form at ncr.indianrailways.gov.in - News
Last updated: Jul 28, 2021 10:30 AM | Abisha Muthukumar
North Central Railway Recruitment 2024 Notification Overview
|North Central Railway Recruitment 2024
|No of Posts
|Across India Jobs
|Last Date to Apply
|Govt Jobs 2023
1. Post Name: Apprentice
i) Educational Qualifications:- Matriculate or 10th Class in 10+2 examination system with minimum 50% marks in aggregate from recognized Board.
ii) However, for Trade Welder (Gas & Electric), Wireman and Carpenter the minimum educational qualification is 8th Class Pass from recognized School and the National Trade Certificate/ ITI Certificate in the notified trade issue by NCVT/ SCVT.
iii) Technical Qualifications:- ITI certificate/ National Trade Certificate affiliated to NCVT / SCVT is compulsory in relevant trade
2. Training Period:- The selected Applicants are required to undergo apprenticeship training for a period of 01 (ONE) year.
3. Stipend:- Selected Candidates engaged as Apprentices will undergo Apprenticeship training for a period of one year and will be paid a Stipend during the training at the prescribed rate as per extant rules governed by the concerned State Governments.
4. No of Posts: 1664
1. 8th Mark Sheet & SSC (Standard 10th) or its equivalent Mark Sheet.
2. Certificate for proof of date of birth (Standard 10 or its equivalent certificate or mark sheet indicating date of birth or School Leaving Certificate indicating date of birth).
3. Consolidated ITI mark Sheet of all semesters of the trade in which applied / Provisional National Trade Certificate indicating marks. National Trade Certificate issued by NCVT or Provisional National Trade Certificate issued by NCVT / SCVT.
4. Caste certificate for SC/ST/OBC Applicants inwherever applicable, EWS Certificate in, if applicable as mentioned Disability certificate, in case of PwBD Applicants (as applicable).
5. Discharge certificate / Serving certificate, in case of Applicants applied against Ex- Servicemen quota.
6. Applicants are required to upload Scanned copy/ soft copy of their colour photograph (size 3.5 cm x 3.5 cm ) taken not later than three months from the date of application, JPG / JPEG format, 100 DPI, size of the file should be between 20 KB - 70 KB) with clear front view of the Applicants without cap and sunglasses.
7. Applicants may note that RRC may, at any stage, reject the applications for uploading old/unclear photograph or for any significant variations between photograph uploaded in the Application Form and the actual Physical appearance of the Applicants.
8. Applicants are advised to keep two additional copies of the same photograph ready with them and carry the same at the time of Document / Certificate Verification.
9. Applicants are also required to upload the Scanned copy / Soft copy their signature (size 3.5 cm x 3.5 cm, JPG / JPEG format, 100 DPI, size of the file should be between 20 KB -30 KB).
1. The decision of the Railway administration in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the applications, mode of selection and allotment of Division/Workshop etc. shall be final.
2. No extra correspondences for engagement will be entertained.
3. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature and no correspondence will be entertained in the matter.
4. Before applying, the Applicants should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility and other criteria.
5. If erroneously engaged, such Applicants shall be summarily dismissed without notice at any stage.
6. Candidature of the Applicants shall be cancelled if he/she fails to produce the required original testimonials for verification or any other discrepancy noticed.
7. Before applying, the Applicants should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility and other criteria.
8. If erroneously engaged, such Applicants shall be summarily TERMINATED without notice at any stage.
9. No daily allowance / conveyance allowance or travelling allowance will be paid to the Applicants called for Document Verification.
10. After selection for engagement, request of Applicants to change the Trade/ Division / Workshop will not be entertained.
11. They will be posted within the jurisdiction of the concerned Division / Workshop only.
12. Applicants will be trained only for the Trade in which they have been selected Applicants selected for training will not be allowed to withdraw from training except for reasons, which are beyond their control
13. Those who will fully absent themselves are liable to refund the whole cost of their training as well as the amount paid as stipend as determined by the Central Apprenticeship Advise.
Selection Process for North Central Railway Recruitment 2024
1. Selection of the eligible Applicants for imparting training under the Apprentice Act, 1961 will be based on the merit list which would be prepared taking the average of the percentage of marks obtained by the Applicants in both Matriculation [with minimum 50% (aggregate) marks) and ITI examination giving equal weight age to both.
2. Further, for trades where minimum educational criteria is 8th pass + ITI, the merit list will be prepared by taking average of marks scored in 8th and ITI (in the trade in which Apprenticeship to be done) marks.
3. Short listed candidates, thus enlisted, will be called for document/ certificate verification to the extent of 1.5 times of the notified vacancies.
4. In case of two applicant having the same marks, the applicants having older age shall be preferred. In case the dates of birth are also same, then the Applicants who passed matriculation exam earlier shall be considered first.
5. There will be no written test or viva.
6. Final merit list will be prepared Unit wise, Trade wise & Community wise equal to the number of slots in the descending order of percentage of marks obtained by the candidate.
6. Applicants need not send any copies of application / certificates / documents to RRC-NCR by post but have to upload the same online.
How to Apply North Central Railway Recruitment 2024 at ncr.indianrailways.gov.in?
1. Opening Date and Time: 02/08/2021 @ 00.00 hrs.
2. Closing Date and Time: 01/09/2021 @ 23.59 hrs.
3. Applicants are required to apply ONLINE by visiting www.rrcpryi.org. Detailed instructions for filling up ONLINE applications will be available on the website. Applicants are required to fill up the personal details Aadhar number / PAN number/ Marks / CGPA / Preferences for Divisions / Workshops/ Trade etc., very carefully as the Computerized Merit list will be prepared only on the basis of the information filled by the Applicant in the ONLINE application.
4. In case of any discrepancy observed at the time of Document Verification, the Applicant will be disqualified summarily. Applicants should be in possession of Aadhar Card. At the time of registration, Applicants have to fill 12 Digit Aadhar Card number.
5. The Applicants not having Aadhar number and have enrolled for Aadhar but have not received Aadhar Card can enter 28 digits Aadhar Enrolment ID printed on the Aadhar Enrolment slip.
6. This provision is applicable to the Applicants of all states and Union Territories of India.
7. Applicants have to produce original Aadhar card or documents mentioned as above, at the time of Document Verification
8. Applicants should ensure their name, father's name, date of birth should exactly match as recorded in Matriculation or equivalent certificate. Any deviation found during Document Verification will lead to cancellation of candidature and also debarment.
9. Applicants are advised to indicate their active mobile number and valid e-mail ID in the ONLINE application and keep them active during the entire engagement process as all important messages will be notified on website and email / SMS will be sent only to the selected Applicants which will be treated as deemed to have been read by the Applicants.
10. Choice of only one Division / Workshop is permitted. Option once exercised is FINAL and binding to the candidates.
11. Applicants are instructed to check Trade wise vacancy table to ascertain the vacancies notified and ensure that the Division / Workshop they wish to apply is having vacancies as per their Trade / Qualification / Community / Category.
12. Applicants possessing ITI qualification in more than one trade can apply for different relevant trades separately.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs,Govt Jobs 2023,Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You. To Apply for the job posting from North Central Railway,please click on the Apply Now button below.