IIT Madras Sarkari Naukri 2020: Recruitment of Project Officer Vacancies - 45,000 Salary - Apply Now
Last updated: Feb 15,2020 17:56 IST
IIT Madras Project Officer Recruitment 2020 Short Information :
|Company Name||IIT Madras|
|Post Name||Project Officer|
|No of Posts||2 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 40,000 - Rs. 45,000/-Per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||29/02/2020|
|Similar Jobs||Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs|
Applications are invited for the following temporary post under the project titled “Office of International Relations (OIR Activities) - Phase III”, for the Office of International Alumni Relations, IIT Madras.
1. Post: Project Officer ( International Students Admission Officer)
2. Qualification: Master’s degree (MBA / M.SC / BE) with minimum 5 years of marketing experience)
3. Fellowship: Rs. 40,000 /- pm to Rs. 45,000 /- pm.
4. Job Responsibilities : Promoting IIT Madras and opportunities it offers for students in developing countries. Liaising with Partner Universities and advertising II TM to attract International students. Provide end to end service in recruiting and onboardi ng students. Liaising with respective administrative departments at IITM. Liaising with Immigration Offce/FRRO regarding the registration and immigration of International students. Work in a time bound project mode to increase admissions of International students at IITM. Coordinate with ICCR, ASEAN, SII and other agencies for recruiting International Students.
General Instructions to the candidates
1) All the positions are on purely contract basis.
2) The completion of the period of contract will not confer any right for further extension, regularization, permanency at the Institute.
3) Candidates should apply online only in the website https://icandsr.iitm.ac.in/recruitment/ - (Please check the advertisement number Advt.69/2020 displayed and submit the application for the relevant position).
4) Separate application has to be filled for each post.
5) The system will accept single application only with the registered login ID (email) for an advertisement, hence the candidate is requested to select the multiple positions (In case, he/she wishes to apply for more than one position) before the submission of application.
6) The application cannot be edited, reverted once it is submitted.
7) Candidates should not attempt to apply twice for the same post. If multiple applications are received from a candidate for the same post, his/her candidature will liable to be rejected.
8) Candidates should follow the prescribed procedure for submission of online application.
9) Candidates are advised to fill their correct and active e-mail addresses in the online application as all correspondence will be made by the Institute through e-mail only.
10) The candidates applying for any post should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility conditions for the post. Their admission to any stage of the selection process will be purely provisional subject to confirmation that they satisfy the prescribed eligibility conditions. Mere issue of registration certificate / call letter to the candidate will not imply that his/her candidature has been found eligible.
11) After successful online submission of application, a print out of the application form must be obtained and submitted when called for test. It will be required at the time of document verification/test/interview. Hard copy of the application is NOT to be sent to the Institute.
12) Candidates must be citizens of India. Persons who have migrated from Pakistan with the intention of permanently settling in India or subjects of Nepal are also eligible, but in their case a certificate of eligibility from the Govement of India will be necessary for appointment. Such candidates should apply to the Govement of India in the Ministry of Home Affairs for necessary certificate and fuish satisfactory proof of having so applied.
13) The prescribed qualifications are minimum and unless specified, they are required for consideration for the post, even if higher qualification has been acquired and the mere fact that a candidate possesses the same will not entitle him/her for being called for interview.
14) Relevant experience gained after the minimum qualifying degree will only be taken into consideration. Minimum requirements of qualifications and/or experience can be relaxed in respect of exceptionally outstanding candidates.
15) The experience required is relaxable at the discretion of the Institute in the case of candidates belonging to the Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe, if at any stage of selection the competent authority is of the opinion
Selection Procedure for IIT Madras Project Officer Recruitment 2020:
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
How to Apply for IIT Madras Project Officer Recruitment 2020?
The last date for submission of online application is 29.02.2020 . If there is any issue to submit the application please send E-mail to : firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com (Please note, only technical issues will be accepted – No interim correspondence with reference to the selection process will be considered). Instructions to apply online:-Eligible applicants would require to register and apply online through https://icandsr.iitm.ac.in/recruitment/ and submit the application.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from IIT Madras, please click on the Apply Now button below.
Walk in Interview! CECRI Sarkari Naukri 2020: Recruitment of Technical Assistant Vacancy - 16,000 Salary - Apply Now
Sarkari Naukri: Alagappa University Recruitment 2020 - Apply for Project Assistant Jobs, 18,000 Salary - Apply Now
Walkin Interview! Alagappa University Sarkari Naukri 2020 - Recruitment for Project Fellow, 12,000 Salary - Apply Now
Alagappa University Jobs 2020: Recruitment of Research Assistant Vacancies, 20,000 Salary - Apply Now
V.O.Chidambaranar Port Trust Sarkari Naukri 2020: Recruitment of Deputy Secretary Vacancies - Apply Now
Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment Sarkari Naukri 2020 - Recruitment for Deputy Director, 15,600 - 39,100 Salary - Apply Now
LIC Sarkari Naukri 2020: Recruitment of 168 Assistant Administrative Officer Vacancies, 62,315 Salary - Apply Now
Government Sector related Jobs
Education Wise Govt Job Vacancies 2020
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 20,456 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 26,047 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 32,669 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Jobs - 7,696 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 10,152 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 13,372 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Tomorrow Walkins||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|
Top Trending Jobs
|Top Recruitment 2020||Vacancies Count|
|Central Govt Jobs||80,000+ Vacancies|
|Today Current Affair||Read More|
|LIC Recruitment||218 Vacancies|
|IOCL Recruitment||504 Vacancies|
|Central Railway Recruitment||37 Vacancies|
|India Post Recruitment||2242 Vacancies|
|ISRO Recruitment||175 Vacancies|
|ER Recruitment||2792 Vacancies|
|HSSC Recruitment||7386 Vacancies|
|NHAI Recruitment||186 Vacancies|
|CRPF Recruitment||1412 Vacancies|
Jobs by DesignationVIEW ALL
Jobs by EducationVIEW ALL
Jobs by LocationVIEW ALL
Jobs by Location
Jobs by Education