Air India Engineering Services Jobs 2019: 10 Junior Executive, Executive Vacancy for B.Tech/B.E, MBA/PGDM, CA, ICWA published on 7th January 2019
|Vacancy 1||Junior Executive|
|Salary||Rs. 50,000/- Per Month|
|Experience||5 - 7 years|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Qualification||CA, ICWA, MBA/PGDM, B.Tech/B.E|
|Salary||Rs. 80,000 - Rs. 1,20,000/- Per Month|
|Experience||10 - 12 years||Job Location||New Delhi|
||28/01/2019 - 04/02/2019|
A. Qualification and Experience:
1. Executive Finance (Sr. Level): CA/ICWA/MBA from respective institute recognized by Govt. of India With Minimum 10 years post qualification of services experience in Finance in a reputed Company (i.e. Midsized company / PSU/ Govt. Undertaking)and having worked in Sr. Management/Executive Position in Finance for at least 02 years, preferably in Aviation Industry. *Preference would be given to those candidates having qualification of CA/ICWA.
2. Executive HR (Sr. Level ): MBA or equivalent in HR from institute recognized by AICTE/UGC/Govt. of India with Minimum 10 years post qualification of Service experience in HR in a reputed Company (i.e. Midsized company / PSU/ Govt. Undertaking), and having worked in a Sr. Management/Executive Position in HR for at least 02 years, preferably in Aviation Industry.
3. Executive (Finance): CA/ICWA/MBA in Finance from the respective institute recognized by Govt. of India with Minimum 05 years post qualification of Service experience in Finance in a reputed Company (i.e. Midsized company / PSU/ Govt. Undertaking), preferably in Aviation Industry. *Preference would be given to those candidates having qualification of CA/ICWA.
4. Executive (HR): MBA or equivalent in HR from institute recognized by AICTE/UGC/Govt. of India with Minimum 05 years post qualification of Service experience in HR in a reputed Company (i.e. Midsized company / PSU/ Govt. Undertaking), preferably in Aviation Industry.
5. Executive (EFD): BE/ B.Tech or equivalent in Mechanical / Aeronautical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Instrumentation/ Industrial Production from University / Institute recognized by AICTE/UGC/Govt. of India with Minimum 05 years post qualification of Service experience in a reputed Company (i.e. Midsized company / PSU/ Govt. Undertaking), preferably in aviation industry.
b) In case of large no of candidates reporting for the test, the same may continue/to be held on the next day or subsequent days. Candidates reporting for the test may take note of this and outstation candidates may be required to stay back on their own arrangements.
c) Management reserves all rights to take any decision with regard to this exercise including cancellation of the exercise if it is so necessitated. Management also reserves the right to add/ delete/ alter any of the conditions of this exercise if necessitated.
d) Candidates found suitable and shortlisted will be engaged on fixed-terms contract basis for a period of 05 years. The contract may be terminated at the discretion of the Management during the tenure of the contract and / or in the event of unsatisfactory performance.
e) The contract is extendable for further term of 5 years depending upon satisfactory performance of the candidate and requirement of the company.
f) After completion of training, candidates engaged on fixed-terms contract basis will be entitled for Provident Fund, Gratuity, and ESI, if applicable, as per policy of the company.
g) The candidates will initially be positioned at DELHI or place of posting mentioned in the notification, till they acquired sufficient experience as required by the Company. The job is transferable to any station in India, based on Company’s requirement.
h) The candidates will have to make their own arrangement for housing accommodation at the place of posting.
i) The Company, at its discretion, may assign additional duties, as and when required.
j) SC/ST candidates who will report for Interview and residing beyond 80 Km. the from the venue of the test and not employed in any Government, Semi-Government/Public Sector Undertakings or Autonomous Bodies, will be reimbursed second class to & fro rail/ bus fare by the shortest route as per rules, on production of document of travel. Candidates are also advised to submit self-Account cancelled cheque / copy of self-account cheque along with fare reimbursement form.
k) Candidates must ensure that they fulfil all the laid down eligibility criteria, prescribed for the post, before reporting for Walk-in Interview and even after appointment. l) At any stage, if it is found that the particulars furnished by the candidate in the Application or Testimonials are incorrect/false or the candidate does not meet the Eligibility Criteria Prescribed for the post, or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature shall be summarily rejected without making any further reference and if appointed, the appointment would be terminated. AIESL shall not be responsible for cases where the candidate(S) resigned from his/her previous employment and joined AIESL.
m) Any canvassing by or on behalf of the candidate or bringing in any outside influence with regard to further the selection of the candidate shall be considered as a DISQUALIFICATION.
b) The candidates belonging to OBC categories, at the time of walk-in interview, must submit a self –attested photocopy of the Non-Creamy Layer Certificate, recently issued by the Competent Authority in the format as prescribed by Govt. of India. The Certificate, inter alia, must specifically state that the candidate does not belong to socially advanced sections excluded from the benefits of reservations for OBC in civil posts and services under the Government of India. The Certificate should also contain the “Non-Creamy Layer” Clause. The Certificate produced by the candidates of OBC community should be as per the Central List published by the Government of India and not as per the State Lists.
c) Applicants ordinarily domiciled in Kashmir Division of J & K State during 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989 who are eligible for the upper age relaxation, must produce the Domicile Certificate to this effect at the time of Interview from the District Magistrate in the Kashmir Division, with whose jurisdiction the applicant had ordinarily resided or any other authority designated in this regard by the Government of Jammu & Kashmir.
d) The applicant should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria as on 1st January, 2019. Other particulars furnished should be correct in all respects. At any stage of the Selection Process, if the particulars provided by the candidates in the application or testimonials supplied are found incorrect/false, or not meeting with the eligibility requirements prescribed for the posts, the candidatures is liable to be rejected and, if engaged, services terminated, without giving any notice or reasons therefore.
e) Self-attested clear copies of the supportive documents in respect of Educational Qualification, Relevant Experience etc. must be submitted along with the Application. Self–Attested photocopy of the Caste Certificate should also be attached with the application, in case of SC/ST/OBC candidates only.
f) Original certificates are required to be brought, at the time of Walk-in (Group Discussion and interview), for verification purpose only, but original should not be submitted/attached along with the Application. The Company is not responsible for returning any original copies of certificates/testimonials if submitted with the application.
g) Applicants working in Government/Semi-Government/Public Sector Undertakings or autonomous bodies must bring complete Application Form routed through proper channel or along with ‘No Objection Certificate” from their present employer.
h) The selection of candidates would be communicated to his/her email address as provided in the application. The candidates should check their email on regular basis. For non-receipt of communication due to wrong furnish of email, AIESL would not in any way be responsible for the same.
How to Apply
1. Executive- (Finance) ( Sr. Level) - 28.01.2019 - 09.30 Hrs. to 1130 Hrs.
2. Executive (Finance) - 28.01.2019 - 09.30 Hrs. to 1130 Hrs.
3. Executive (HR) (Sr. Level) - 31.01.2019 - 09.30 Hrs. to 1130 Hrs.
4. Executive (HR) - 31.01.2019 - 09.30 Hrs. to 1130 Hrs.
5. Executive (EFD) - 04.02.2019 - 09.30 Hrs. to 1130 Hrs.
6. Jr. Executive (MMD) - 06.02.2019 - 09.30 Hrs. to 1130 Hrs.
Venue: Personnel Department, A-320 Avionics Complex, Terminal 2, IGI Airport, (Near Customs House), Delhi 110037. All candidates, who are meeting the eligibility criteria, are hereby informed to attend the Walk-In Interview as per above given schedule. In case of reporting large number of candidates, the selection process may spread over to successive day(s). Candidates are advised to take a note of this and they may have to stay back at their own cost. Management may also call the candidates later if it is so necessitated. Candidates have to bring following documents on the day of Walk-In along with a set of Xerox copies for all the supporting documents.
1. All original qualification certificates as per eligibility criteria (Result must have been declared on or before date of eligibility.
2. All original experience certificates, if any.
3. Proof for Date of Birth.
4. Proof for Permanent and Present Address.
5. 2 Passport Size photographs
6. ID Proof (PAN Card, Aadhaar Card, Driving License, Passport etc.)
7. Non-refundable Application & Processing fee of Rs 1500/- (Rupees Fifteen Hundred Only) for OBC Candidates and processing fee of Rs. 500/-(Rupees Five Hundred Only) for SC, ST & Ex-Servicemen Candidates by means of A/C Payee Demand Draft in favour of “Air India Engineering Services limited” payable at Delhi.
8.Service Discharge Book (Only for Ex-Servicemen).
Government Sector related Jobs
Top Trending Jobs
|Top Recruitment 2019||Vacancies Count|
|Central Govt Jobs||80,000+ Vacancies|
|Indian Coast Guard Recruitment||8 Vacancies|
|RCFL Recruitment||167 Vacancies|
|BHEL Recruitment||412 Vacancies|
|Hindustan Copper Ltd Recruitment||126 Vacancies|
|CGvyapam Recruitment||14587 Vacancies|
|DMRC Recruitment||13 Vacancies|
|ONGC Recruitment||4049 Vacancies|
|IDBI Recruitment||42 Vacancies|
|PWD Recruitment||870 Vacancies|
|National Health Mission Assam Recruitment||1042 Vacancies|
|India Post Office Recruitment||8892 Vacancies|
|Indian Railway Recruitment||142648 Vacancies|
|UPPCL Recruitment||4102 Vacancies|
|MSRLM Recruitment||1622 Vacancies|
|TNEB Recruitment||5000 Vacancies|
Jobs by EducationVIEW ALL
Jobs by Location VIEW ALL
|Job Title||Company Name||Eligibility||Last Date|
Senior Accounts Officer
|UIDAI Jobs 2019 - 1 Vacancy||CA, ICWA - Ranchi||10/04/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
USA Education Fair
|IDP USA||Any Graduate||27/03/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Manager, Senior Manager
|RBI Jobs 2019 - 7 Vacancies||B.Tech/B.E - Mumbai||03/04/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|Kotak Mahindra Bank||Fresh Graduate / Engineers||27/03/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|ONGC Jobs 2019 - 3 Vacancies||Any Graduate - Mehsana||28/03/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
New Zealand Education Fair
|IDP New Zealand||Fresh Engineers / Graduates||27/03/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Assistant Accounts Officer
|UIDAI Jobs 2019 - 1 Vacancy||CA, MBA/PGDM - Bengaluru|Bangalore||22/04/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|Allsec Technologies||Fresh Engineers / Graduates||27/03/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|Indian Coast Guard Jobs 2019 - 8 Vacancies||ITI, 10TH - Panjim/Panaji||12/04/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|TATA AIA||Engineers / Graduates||27/03/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Senior Resident, Specialist
|ESIC Jobs 2019 - 32 Vacancies||MBBS, Diploma, Any Post Graduate - New Delhi||05/04/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|Kotak Mahindra Bank||Fresh Graduate / Engineers||27/03/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|AAI Jobs 2019 - 1 Vacancy||MBBS - Thiruvananthapuram||25/03/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|IIBM||Graduate Freshers||27/03/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|HAL Jobs 2019 - 5 Vacancies||Diploma, 12TH, 10TH - Vasco Da Gama||11/04/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|BEL Jobs 2019 - 6 Vacancies||B.Sc, B.Tech/B.E - Bengaluru|Bangalore||03/04/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|BEL Jobs 2019 - 5 Vacancies||B.Tech/B.E - Hyderabad|Secunderabad||10/04/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Uttarakhand Judicial Service Civil Judge
|UKPSC Jobs 2019 - 50 Vacancies||LLB - Haridwar||10/04/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Combined Geoscientist and Geologist Examination 2019
|UPSC Jobs 2019 - 106 Vacancies||M.Sc, M.E/M.Tech - Across India||16/04/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Indian Economic Service/ Indian Statistical Service Examination 2019
|UPSC Jobs 2019 - 65 Vacancies||B.Sc, M.A, M.Sc - Across India||16/04/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|Northern Railway Jobs 2019 - 1 Vacancy||Any Graduate - New Delhi||15/04/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Resident House Officers, Registrar, Senior Registrar
|SAIL Jobs 2019 - 3 Vacancies||MBBS, Diploma, Any Post Graduate - Bhilai-Durg||30/03/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|DMRC Jobs 2019 - 1 Vacancy||CS - New Delhi||10/04/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|