Indian Army Recruitment 2020 - Soldier - Apply Now
Last updated: Jul 20, 2020 12:20 IST
|Company Name||Indian Army|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Last Date to Apply||31/08/2020|
|Similar Jobs||Rajasthan Govt Jobs|
Army Rect rally be held for eligible candidates. All eligible candidates Ajmer, Baran, Bundi, Bhilwara, Chittorgarh, Jhalawar, Kota & Rajsamand districts for Sol GD, Sol Tech, Sol Clk/SKT/IM and Sol Tdn (10th & 8th) on announcement during the period from 17 Sep 2020 to 31 Mar 2021 (exact date, location and venue of rally will be confirmed later as per COVID-19 pandemic situation). Online registration is mandatory and will be open from 18 Jul 2020 to 31 Aug 2020. Admit Cards for the rally will be sent through registerd e-mail 15 days prior to the commencement of rally. Candidates should reach the venue on given date and time as mentioned in the Admit Cards. Any candidate who fails to submit his application will not be allowed to participate in the Rally.
a) Soldier (General Duty).
1. Education Requirement/ Standard: (i) Class 10th/Matric pass with 45% marks in aggregate and 33% in each subject. (ii) For Boards following grading sys Min of D Grade (33-40) in individual subjects or grade which contains 33% and overall aggregate of C2 Grade.
2. Number of Post: 01.
1. Administration. Candidates are advised to bring sufficient eatables and drinking water with them since recruitment is a time consuming process.
2. Candidates will be permitted entry into the rally site only on production of Admit Card in duplicate generated online through the official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. Anyone found with fake admit card will be handed over to Civil Police.
3. Recruitment into the army is a free service. Candidates are advised not to pay bribe to any one for recruitment as it is based purely on merit. Selection process during recruitment at all stages is computerized and transparent. Therefore, candidates are advised to be beware of touts as they cannot help them at any stage.
4. Candidates are advised to check their age & education criteria before participating in the rally. Candidates found under age / overage and not meeting education criteria will be disqualified. 10. Giving / taking bribe, production of bogus / fake certificates and indulging in unfair means is a criminal offence and liable for punishment under law.
5. Certificates with overwriting, tampering of seals or erasing/ alteration of any type will not be accepted.
6. All documents submitted by the candidates are verified by government agencies before enrolment into Army. Strong legal action will be taken against individuals submitting fake documents. Even after recruitment, the service will be terminated if candidates are found to have produced fake documents or gave wrong information at the time of recruitment, despite the number of years of service individual may have rendered.
7. No compensation for Death / injury / loss etc during the rally and no travelling allowance / dearness allowance for journey is admissible. Candidates will participate in the rally at their own risk and the participation is totally and entirely voluntary. The signing of Indemnity bond is mandatory requirement.
8. Use of Performance Enhancing Drugs. Use of any kind of performance enhancing drugs is strictly banned. Candidates having been found to have used the same will be debarred from further screening.
9. Tattoo.Permanent body tattoos are only permitted on inner face of forearms i.e from inside of elbow to the wrist and on the reverse side of palm / back (dorsal) side of hand. Permanent body tattoos on any other part of the body are not acceptable and candidates are likely to be REJECTED for further selection.
10. If 180 days or more lapse between screening medical at the rally and despatch, medical will be done again and unfit candidates in this review will not be recruited.
11. Selection is provisional till Rahdari Certificate is issued and candidates are dispatched for training.
12. Mobile phones, smart watches and any other recording devices are not permitted in the rally site and the time of CEE.
13. Candidates are advised in their own interest to undergo medical exam before coming for selection especially with respect to flat foot, poor vision, deformities and physical measurements. All are advised to ensure that their ears are free of wax by getting it cleaned by a doctor prior to the rally.
14. Candidates may have to present themselves at rally site for three to four days. Candidates should make arrangements for stay under their own arrangements.
15. Negative marking would be applicable in CEE.
16. Result of written examination will be declared on the official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. No separate letter will be sent to the candidate. It is the responsibility of candidate to check his result and report to ARO for documentation.
17. For more details, contact No 07442322507, 07442322505 & 8003499701.
18. Disclaimer. The terms and conditions, given in the notification and on the website are subject to change and should, therefore, be treated as guidelines only. In case of any ambiguity, the existing policies, rules and regulations of Indian Army / Government of India will be final. Details are also available on website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
(a) Candidates should bring their Aadhar linked mobile phone to facilitate documentation for final enrolment for purpose of Pay & Allowances and other social benefits scheme.
(b) Samanya Niwas Praman Patra is required as per Govt of Rajasthan website (E-Mitra).
(c) Candidate below the age of 18 years should bring the certificate duly signed by the parents/guardians and attested by village Sarpanch, stating that the I am sending my son name ____ date of birth ____ for recruitment in Army on my own interest and there is no objection on him joining the Army. I shall not ask for any compensation due to any injury/illness sustained by my son during screening.
Selection Procedure :
Physical Measurement (At Rally Site) Physical Measurements Will Be Carried Out As Per The Physical Standards Listed At Para 2 Above. Medical Test (A) As Per Laid Down Medical Standards At The Rally Site. (B) Unfit Candidates Will Be Referred To Mh/ Ch/ Bh For Specialist Review. Candidates Referred For Specialist Review Should Present Themselves To The Nominated Mh/ Ch/ Bh Within 14 Days Of The Referral And Report Back To Aro, Kota For Issue Of Admit Card For Cee In Case Declared Fit. Written Test Through Common Entrance Examination (Cee) (A) Will Be Conducted For Medically Fit Candidates At Nominated Venue. Location, Date And Time Of Written Test Will Be Intimated At Rally Site / Through Cee Admit Cards. (B) Admit Card For The Cee For The Rally Fit Candidates Will Be Issued At Rally Site Itself. (C) Admit Card For The Cee For The Review Fit Cases Will Be Issued After Getting Medically Fit By Concerned Specialist / Specialists At Mh/ Ch/ Bh.
How to Apply :
All eligible candidates Ajmer, Baran, Bundi, Bhilwara, Chittorgarh, Jhalawar, Kota & Rajsamand districts for Sol GD, Sol Tech, Sol Clk/SKT/IM and Sol Tdn (10th & 8th) on announcement during the period from 17 Sep 2020 to 31 Mar 2021 (exact date, location and venue of rally will be confirmed later as per COVID-19 pandemic situation). Online registration is mandatory and will be open from 18 Jul 2020 to 31 Aug 2020. Admit Cards for the rally will be sent through registerd e-mail 15 days prior to the commencement of rally. Candidates should reach the venue on given date and time as mentioned in the Admit Cards. Any candidate who fails to submit his application will not be allowed to participate in the Rally.
Candidates are required to bring following documents / certificates in original with two attested photocopies with them to the rally site:-
(a) Admit Card. Printed with Laser Printer on good quality paper (Do not shrink the size).
(b) Photograph. Twenty copies of unattested Passport size colour photographs developed on good quality photography paper in white background not more than three month old Computer printouts/ photoshopped photographs will NOT be accepted.
(c) Education Certificate :- (i) Education Certificates with marks sheet in original of all educational qualifications achieved by candidate i.e Matric /Intermediate/ Graduation etc from recognized School/College/Board/University. (ii) Provisional / online education certificate should be certified ink signed by the head of the education institution of concerned Board / University. (iii) Candidates with metric certificate from open school should bring School Leaving Certificate countersigned by BEO/DEO.
(d) Domicile Certificate. Domicile certificate with photographs, issued by Tehsildar/District Magistrate. (e) Caste Certificate. Caste Certificate affixed with photograph of the candidate, issued by the Tehsildar / District Magistrate.
(f) Religion Certificate. Religion certificate issued by the Tehsildar / SDM. (If religion as “SIKH / HINDU / MUSLIM / CHRISTIAN” is not mentioned in caste certificate). (g) School Character Certificate. School Character Certificate issued by the School/ College Principal/ Headmaster where the candidate last studied. (h) Character Certificate. Character Certificate with photograph issued by village Sarpanch/ Municipal Corporation within six months.
(j) Unmarried Certificate. Unmarried certificate for candidates less than 21 yrs of age with photographs issued by village Sarpanch/ Municipal Corporation within six months.
(k) Relationship Certificate. SOS / SOEX/ SOW/ SOWW candidates are required to produce the following documents:- (i) Relationship certificate issued from respective Records office only duly signed by Records Officer with Personal number, Rank, Name and particulars of the Records officer issuing the Relation certificate with office seal / stamp is endorsed. Format of Relationship Certificate attached as per Appendix A.(ii) A declaration to the affect as mentioned below in Affidavit on minimum Ten Rupees NonJudicial Stamp paper prepared by the ESM duly signed by 1st class/ Executive/Judicial Magistrate is required to be submitted by the candidates at rally site. Format of affidavit attached as per Appendix B. (iii) Original Discharge Book of ESM also to be produced. Name and date of birth of the candidate must have been recorded in it.
(l) NCC Certificate. NCC A/B/C certificates and Republic Day parade certificate should have photographs of the candidate duly attested by issuing authority. Provisional NCC A/B/C pass certificates will only be accepted if authenticate by concerned NCC Group Commanders.
(m) Sports Certificate. (i) The sports certificate issued by authorized sports federations are valid for two yrs from the issuedate as on first day of the recruitment rally, for which the candidate is being screened. For list of sports under which relaxation in physical standards is admissible attention is invited to www.joinindianarmy.nic.in website.
(n) Affidavit. Duly signed by candidate on Rs 10/- Non-Judicial Stamp paper as per specimen duly attested by notary will be submitted by candidate (format as per Appendix ‘C’).
(o) Single Bank A/C, PAN Card & AADHAR Card. Single Bank A/C, PAN Card & Aadhar Card are mandatory documents for final enrolment for purpose of Pay & Allowances and other social benefits scheme.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from Indian Army, please click on the Apply Now button below.
Defence Laboratory Jodhpur Recruitment 2020 - Research Associate Vacancies - 54,000 Salary - Apply Now
Defence Laboratory Jodhpur Recruitment 2020 - Junior Research Fellowship Vacancies - 31,000 Salary - Apply Now
Ministry of Environments, Forests and Climate Change Recruitment 2020 - Assistant Vacancies - 1,12,400 Salary - Apply Now
Ministry of Environments, Forests and Climate Change Recruitment 2020 - Private Secretary Vacancies - 1,42,400 Salary - Apply Now
Ministry of Environments, Forests and Climate Change Recruitment 2020 - Upper Division Clerk Vacancies - 81,100 Salary - Apply Now
Walkin Interview! ESIC Model Hospital Noida Recruitment 2020 - Part Time Super Specialists Vacancies - Apply Now
Government Sector related Jobs
Education Wise Govt Job Vacancies 2020
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 18,565 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 32,303 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 26,871 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Jobs - 9,157 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 9,923 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 5,150 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Tomorrow Walkins||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|
Top Trending Jobs
|Top Recruitment 2020||Vacancies Count|
|Central Govt Jobs||80,000+ Vacancies|
|Today Current Affair||Read More|
|Zilla Parishad Pune Recruitment||1120 Vacancies|
|AIIMS Delhi Recruitment||4441 Vacancies|
|India Post Recruitment||3933 Vacancies|
|UPSC Recruitment||1048 Vacancies|
|SSC Recruitment||6001 Vacancies|
|Bank of India Recruitment||28 Vacancies|
|KPSC Recruitment||1788 Vacancies|
|ONGC Recruitment||4182 Vacancies|
|AAI Recruitment||181 Vacancies|
|SBI Recruitment||3850 Vacancies|
|JKSSB Recruitment||10464 Vacancies|
|CRPF Recruitment||856 Vacancies|
|Recruitment and Assessment Centre Recruitment||311 Vacancies|
|MSCWB Recruitment||1293 Vacancies|
|SEBI Recruitment||147 Vacancies|
Jobs by DesignationVIEW ALL
Jobs by EducationVIEW ALL
Jobs by LocationVIEW ALL
- Across India (23835)
- Hyderabad (199)
- Patna (4712)
- Bangalore (2270)
- New Delhi (6211)
- Pune (1301)
- Chandigarh (99)
- Chennai (199)
- Indore (14)
- Bhubaneshwar (3932)
- Lucknow (1145)
- Kolkata (1582)
- Guwahati (669)
- Jaipur (313)
- Mumbai (415)
- Ahmedabad (1424)
- Shimla (36)
- Sonepat (7)
- Siliguri (1)
- Other Locations
- MP Vyapam Admit Card 2020
- NIFT Admit Card 2020
- HP TET Exam Date 2020
- UPSC Syllabus 2020
- SSC Admit Card 2020
- JKPSC Admit Card 2020
- Raichur District Court Admit Card 2020
- CG Vyapam Syllabus 2020
- MVSU Admit Card 2020
- ESIC Result 2020
- ESIC Interview Schedule 2020
- IBPS Syllabus 2020
- APSET Admit Card 2020
- RRB Bangalore Admit Card 2020
- IBPS Admit Card 2020
- AP Grama Sachivalayam Hall Ticket 2020
- UPSC Result 2020
- KPSC Admit Card 2020
- WBPSC Admit Card 2020
- EESL Admit Card 2020
- Bhadrak District Court Admit Card 2020
- BSSC Result 2020
- HPPSC Admit Card 2020
- CISF Admit Card 2020
- NHM Maharashtra Syllabus 2020
- Bihar Police Admit Card 2020
- ASTU Result 2020
- BHU Nursing 2020 Exam Dates
- APSET Exam 2020
- RGPV Application Form 2020
- CUSAT MBA Important Dates 2021
- DAVV Result 2020
- CEED Important Dates 2020
- BIT Mesra Result 2020
- JEE Main Admit Card 2020
- DTU Ph.D. Entrance Exam Admit Card 2020
- Rajasthan PTET Admit Card 2020
- TS EAMCET Exam Date 2020
- DSAT Result 2020
- SAAT 2020 Result
- Amity University 2020 Application Form
- SASTRA University Counselling 2020
- Calcutta University Application Form 2020
- NITK Surathkal Admission 2020
- CSIR UGC NET Admit Card 2020
- GUJCET 2020 Admit Card
- GMAT Exam Pattern 2020
- Jowai Polytechnic Admission Result 2020
- CG PET Application Form 2020
- Mysore University Result 2020
- BVP CET Admit Card 2020
- LPU NEST 2020 Admit Card
Latest Breaking News
Desiremovies illegal Torrent Website leaked Avengers: Infinity War Movie Online
Sdmoviespoint illegally leaks Shakuntala Devi Movie Online
Skymovies illegal Torrent Website leaked Drishyam movie Online
Bulbbul Movie illegally leaked on Filmygod
Jalshamoviez illegally leaks Pencil Movie Online
Daaka Movie illegally leaked on Movie4me
Dil Bechara Movie illegally leaked on Rdxhd
Katmoviehd illegal Torrent Website leaked Malibu Rescue: The Next Wave movie Online
Raees Movie illegally leaked on Filmywap
Moviezwap illegally leaks Shivaji Surathkal Movie Online
Gold Rate In Top Cities
- Gold Rate in Ahmedabad
- Gold Rate in Bangalore
- Gold Rate in Chennai
- Gold Rate in Coimbatore
- Gold Rate in Delhi
- Gold Rate in Hyderabad
- Gold Rate in Kerala
- Gold Rate in Kochi
- Gold Rate in Kolhapur
- Gold Rate in Kolkata
- Gold Rate in Mumbai
- Gold Rate in Pondicherry
- Gold Rate in Pune
- Gold Rate in Tiruchirapalli
- Gold Rate in Vijayawada
- Gold Rate in Visakhapatnam
Silver Rate In Top Cities
- Silver Rate in Chennai
- Silver Rate in Mumbai
- Silver Rate in Delhi
- Silver Rate in Kolkata
- Silver Rate in Bangalore
- Silver Rate in Hyderabad
- Silver Rate in Coimbatore
- Silver Rate in Madurai
- Silver Rate in Kerala
- Silver Rate in Pune
- Silver Rate in Vadodara
- Silver Rate in Ahmedabad
- Silver Rate in Jaipur
- Silver Rate in Lucknow
- Silver Rate in Vijayawada
- Silver Rate in Patna
- Silver Rate in Nagpur
- Silver Rate in Chandigarh
- Silver Rate in Surat
- Silver Rate in Bhubaneswar
- Silver Rate in Mangalore
- Silver Rate in Visakhapatnam
- Silver Rate in Nashik
- Silver Rate in Mysore