SSS NIRE Recruitment 2020 For Scientist Vacancies, 67,000 Salary - Apply Now
Last updated: Mar 03,2020 17:10 IST
|Company Name||SSS NIRE|
|No of Posts||11 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 15,600 - Rs. 67,000/-Per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||14/04/2020|
|Similar Jobs||Punjab Govt Jobs|
Name of the Post: Scientist – “B”
1. Scale of Pay: Rs. 15,600- 39,100/- GP- Rs 5400/- (as per 6th CPC)
2. Qualification: First class Post Graduate Degree in Science or First Class Bachelor‟s degree in Engineering/ Technology preferably in Renewable Energy from a recognized university/ Institutions.
3. Experience: Minimum 4 years experience preferably in the Bio-Energy development sector after essential Qualification.
4. Desirable: a) Doctorate Degree in Science or Master‟s Degree in Engineering/ Technology with specialization in New and Renewable Energy Sector. b) Candidate having experience in Bio Energy development and R&D consultancy services will be given preference.
Name of the Post: Scientist – “C”
1. Scale of Pay: Rs. 15,600- 39,100/- GP- Rs 6600/- (as per 6th CPC)
2. Qualification: First Class Post Graduate Degree in Science or First Class Bachelor‟s degree in Engineering/ Technology preferably in Renewable Energy from a recognized university/ Institutions.
3. Experience: Minimum 5 years experience in Renewable Energy Sector after essential qualification, out of which 3 years should be preferably in the field of Bio-Energy R&D/ Design/ Manufacturing and Consultancy.
4. Desirable: Doctorate Degree in Science or Master Degree in Engineering/Technology with specialization and/or experience in Bio-Energy Sector.
Name of the Post: Scientist – “D”
1. Scale of Pay: Rs. 15,600- 39,100/- GP- Rs 7600/- (as per 6th CPC)
2. Qualification: First Class Post Graduation Degree in Science or First-Class Bachelor‟s degree in Engineering / Technology preferably in Renewable Energy from a recognized university / institution.
3. Experience: Minimum 8 (eight) years in the Renewable Energy Sector after essential Qualification, out of which 4 years in the field of Bio Energy / R&D / Design / Manufacturing and consultancy services. Preference will be given for experience in Bio Energy sector.
4. Desirable: Doctorate Degree in Science or Master‟s degree in Engineering / Technology with specialized and / or experience in New and Renewable Energy Sector.
Name of the Post: Scientist – “F”
1. Scale of Pay: Rs. 37,400- 67,000/- GP- Rs 8900/- (as per 6th CPC)
2. Qualification: Doctorate Degree in Science or First class Post Graduate Degree in Engineering/ Technology preferably in Renewable Energy from a recognized University/Institution.
3. Experience: Minimum 12 years experience in Renewable Energy Sector after essential qualification, out of which 6 years should be preferably in the field of Bio-Energy R&D/Design/ Manufacturing and consultancy.
4. Desirable: Specialization in Bioenergy/ Agriculture Engineering/Mechanical Engineering/ Chemical Engineering/ Biochemical Engineering/ Biotechnology/Microbiology /Molecular Biology/ Chemistry/ Electro-Chemistry/ Fuel Cell/System Engineering/ Energy Science and Engineering.
General Information and Conditions
1. The applicant must be a citizen of India.
2. All applicants must fulfill the essential requirements of the post and other conditions stipulated in the advertisement. They are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess at least the essential qualifications laid down for various posts as on the last date of receipt of applications online. No enquiry asking for advice as to eligibility will be entertained.
3. The prescribed essential qualifications are the minimum and the mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be called for interview. The duly constituted Screening Committee will adopt its own criteria for short-listing the candidates. The candidate should therefore mention in the application all the qualifications and experiences in the relevant area over and above the minimum prescribed qualification, supported with documents. Completion of PhD. degree will be reckoned from the date of issue of provisional certificate/notification/degree.
4. The application should be accompanied by self-attested copies of certificates of the relevant educational qualification, experience. The prescribed qualification should have been obtained through recognized Universities / Institutions etc. Incomplete applications / applications received and not accompanied with the required certificates / documents are liable to be rejected.
5. Candidates who have acquired higher qualifications after possessing the essential qualifications would be preferred. However, the duration for higher qualification shall not be considered as work experience, except relevant full time PhD research work in a recognized university/college.
6. Candidates should properly mention the post qualification experiences in sequence with supporting certificates for proof of experience, detail publications and patents if any, projects undertaken and completed separately, research guidance to fellows at M.Tech, PhD or postdoctoral researcher etc., in separate sheets duly signed on each supporting page.
7. The period of experience in a discipline / area of work, wherever prescribed, shall be counted after the date of acquiring the minimum educational qualifications prescribed for that Post/Grade. The upper age limit is relaxable up to 05 years for SC/ST and 03 years for OBC as per Govement of India orders in force only in those cases where the post is reserved for respective categories, on production of relevant certificate in the prescribed format signed by the specified authority at the time of interview.
Selection Procedure :
1. Mere fulfillment of educational qualifications and experience does not entitle a candidate to be called for interview. The duly constituted Screening Committee will adopt its own criteria for short-listing the candidates. The candidate should, therefore, mention in the application all the qualifications and experience in the relevant area over and above the minimum prescribed qualification, supported with documents. Completion of Ph.D degree will be reckoned from the date of issue of provisional certificate/notification.
2. In the event of number of applications being large, SSS NIBE may adopt short listing criteria to restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview to a reasonable number by any or more of the following methods:
a. On the basis of higher educational qualifications than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement.
b. On the basis of higher experience in the relevant field than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement.
c. By holding a written test.
d. Any other methodology as deemed fit by Screening Committee.
How to Apply :
1. Interested candidates fulfilling the required qualifications and experience for the respective post may send their application in the prescribed Performa as per details given in para 2 above and distinctly marked on the application as well as on the envelop „The post applied for ……‟ and also mentioning whether applying for direct recruitment or deputation basis.
2. Applications on plain paper giving particulars in the Performa given below enclosing attested copies of mark sheets and certificates along with list of publications and patents with full references and reprints/ photocopies bearing serial numbers corresponding with those in the list may be sent in the name of The Director General, Sardar Swaran Singh National Institute of Bio-Energy (SSS-NIBE), Jalandhar-Kapurthala Road, Wadala Kalan, Kapurthala (Punjab) 144 601, so as to reach him within six (6) weeks from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News / Rojgar Samachar. Those already in Govement services / PSUs etc. should apply through proper channel.
3. For candidates residing in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Jammu, Kashmir and Leh (UTs), Lahaul & Spiti District and Pangi Sub-division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Union Territory of Andaman and Nicobar Island and Lakshadweep Island, the application must reach within 8 (Eight) weeks from the date of advertisement in the Employment News / Rojgar Samachar. Envelope containing the Application should be super scribed as “Application for The post of ……".
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from SSS NIRE, please click on the Apply Now button below.
Fresh Sarkari Naukri: JPSC Recruitment 2020 - Controller of Examinations Vacancies - 67,000 Salary - Apply Now
Sarkari Naukri 2020: PAU Recruitment 2020: Junior Research Fellow Vacancies - 25,000 Salary - Apply Now
Fresh Sarkari Naukri: JPSC Recruitment 2020 - Assistant Registrar Vacancies - 39,100 Salary - Apply Now
Fresh Sarkari Naukri: CGPSC Recruitment 2020 - Assistant Geo hydrologist, Assistant Geo physics, More Vacancies - 56,100 Salary - Apply Now
Sarkari Naukri 2020: PPSC Recruitment 2020 - 311 Head Master/ Head Mistresses Vacancies - 34,800 Salary - Apply Now
Sarkari Naukri 2020: PPSC Recruitment 2020 - Functional Manager Vacancies - 34,800 Salary - Apply Now
Sarkari Naukri 2020: PPSC Recruitment 2020 - Block Primary Education Officer Vacancies - 34,800 Salary - Apply Now
Fresh Sarkari Naukri: CGPSC Recruitment 2020 - Medical Officer Vacancies - 39,100 Salary - Apply Now
Fresh Sarkari Naukri: CGPSC Recruitment 2020 - 162 Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Vacancies - 39,100 Salary - Apply Now
Government Sector related Jobs
Education Wise Govt Job Vacancies 2020
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 11,853 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 14,133 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 13,027 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Jobs - 1,462 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 2,914 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 2,766 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Tomorrow Walkins||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|
Top Trending Jobs
|Top Recruitment 2020||Vacancies Count|
|Central Govt Jobs||80,000+ Vacancies|
|Today Current Affair||Read More|
|FSSAI Recruitment||83 Vacancies|
|NALCO Recruitment||132 Vacancies|
|SBI Recruitment||97 Vacancies|
|CSEB Recruitment||188 Vacancies|
|NTPC Recruitment||24 Vacancies|
|J and K Bank Recruitment||1850 Vacancies|
|AIATSL Recruitment||17 Vacancies|
|Pune Metro Rail Recruitment||4 Vacancies|
|GSSSB Recruitment||686 Vacancies|
|OSSC Recruitment||179 Vacancies|
|BECIL Recruitment||475 Vacancies|
|POWER GRID Recruitment||376 Vacancies|
|APCPL Recruitment||25 Vacancies|
|IOCL Recruitment||1007 Vacancies|
|South Eastern Railway Recruitment||617 Vacancies|
Jobs by DesignationVIEW ALL
Jobs by EducationVIEW ALL
Jobs by LocationVIEW ALL
- HSSC Result 2020
- BECIL Result
- JNU Result 2020
- Telangana High Court Result 2020
- UPPSC Exam Date 2020
- RRB Syllabus 2020
- SBI Result 2020
- DSLR Goa Result 2020
- UPSC Exam Pattern
- WBPSC Result 2020
- ESIC Result 2020
- UPSC Exam Date 2020
- DSSSB Cut off 2020
- UPSC Exam 2020
- APSC Exam Calendar 2020
- Gujarat High Court Result 2020
- SSC Application Form 2020
- BPSC AE Syllabus 2020
- Bihar SWD Result 2020
- Assam Postal Circle Result Result 2020
- UGVCL Syllabus 2020
- RPSC Result 2020
- KEA Admit Card 2020
- Indian Coast Guard Result 2020
- RDD Tripura Result 2020
- UPSC Admit Card 2020
- ILICAT Admit Card 2020
- AIL LET Result 2020
- AIL LET Counselling 2020
- APRJC CET Application Form 2020: Application process, Eligibility, Exam Dates, Syllabus Here
- IMU CET 2020 Application Form Fill the CET form @ imu.edu.in
- ILICAT 2020 Application Form
- KEAM Admit Card 2020, DOwnload Admit Card @ cee.kerala.gov.in
- AIL LET Syllabus 2020
- AIL LET Exam Pattern 2020
- JAC 9th Result 2020, Download 9th Results Here
- RBSE 10th Result 2020, Download the 10th Results Here
- RBSE 12th Result 2020, Download the Class 12th Result @ rajresults.nic.in
- Uniraj Syllabus 2020, Download the Syllabus @ uniraj.ac.in
- HPBOSE 10th Result 2020, download the 10th Result hpbose.org
- AIL LET Admit Card 2020
- AIL LET Application Form 2020
- MAH AAC CET 2020 Admit Card: Steps to Check, Exam Dates Here
- TN SSLC Hall Ticket 2020, Download SSLC Hall Ticket @ tndge.gov.in
- JNEE 2020 Result
- Kerala Class 8 Syllabus 2020, Get the Class 6 Syllabus @ kerala.gov.in
- Kerala Class 6 Syllabus 2020, Get the Class 6 Syllabus @ kerala.gov.in
- PSSOU Admit Card 2020, Get Entrance Exam Admit Card @pssou.ac.in
- JNEE 2020 Admit Card
- JNEE Application Form 2020
- PTU Date Sheet 2020, Download the Time Table @ ptu.ac.in
- TS PGECET 2020 Application Form, Fill the PGECET form @ pgecet.tsche.ac.in
Latest Breaking News
Fullmaza 2020 - Illegal HD Hollywood, Bollywood Movies Download Fullmaza, Latest Fullmaza News
Netflix 2020: Netflix Movies and Tv Shows to Watch, Latest Netflix News and Updates
Amazon Prime Video 2020: Latest Amazon Prime Video Movies and Web Series to Watch, Amazon Prime Video News, and Updates
Filmygod 2020: Filmygod Illegal Download Hindi, Punjabi HD Movies, Filmygod website Movies News at Filmygod
Yify Movies 2020: Download illegal HD Hollywood Movies Website YTS, Latest Yify Movies Movies News at Yify Movies
SolarMovie 2020: Download Illegal HD Hollywood SolarMovie 2020 Movies, Latest SolarMovie News
MovieWatcher 2020 - MovieWatcher Illegal HD Movies Download, Latest MovieWatcher Website Movies News
EuroPixHD 2020 - Watch and Download Streaming Movies and TV Series for Free Illegal EuroPixHD Website, Latest EuroPixHD Movies News and Update
Putlockers2 2020: Download Illegal HD Hollywood Putlockers2 Movies, Latest News, and Updates from putlockes2.in
RainierLand 2020 - Illegal HD Hollywood, Animation Movies RainierLand Download, Get Latest RainierLand com
Gold Rate In Top Cities
- Gold Rate in Ahmedabad
- Gold Rate in Bangalore
- Gold Rate in Chennai
- Gold Rate in Coimbatore
- Gold Rate in Delhi
- Gold Rate in Hyderabad
- Gold Rate in Kerala
- Gold Rate in Kochi
- Gold Rate in Kolhapur
- Gold Rate in Kolkata
- Gold Rate in Mumbai
- Gold Rate in Pondicherry
- Gold Rate in Pune
- Gold Rate in Tiruchirapalli
- Gold Rate in Vijayawada
- Gold Rate in Visakhapatnam
Silver Rate In Top Cities
- Silver Rate in Chennai
- Silver Rate in Mumbai
- Silver Rate in Delhi
- Silver Rate in Kolkata
- Silver Rate in Bangalore
- Silver Rate in Hyderabad
- Silver Rate in Coimbatore
- Silver Rate in Madurai
- Silver Rate in Kerala
- Silver Rate in Pune
- Silver Rate in Vadodara
- Silver Rate in Ahmedabad
- Silver Rate in Jaipur
- Silver Rate in Lucknow
- Silver Rate in Vijayawada
- Silver Rate in Patna
- Silver Rate in Nagpur
- Silver Rate in Chandigarh
- Silver Rate in Surat
- Silver Rate in Bhubaneswar
- Silver Rate in Mangalore
- Silver Rate in Visakhapatnam
- Silver Rate in Nashik
- Silver Rate in Mysore
Jobs by Location
Jobs by Education