AHC Jobs 2020: 104 Law Clerks Vacancy for LLB Salary 15,000 published on 8th July 2019
Last updated: Jul 08,2019 10:12 IST
|Post Name||Law Clerks|
|No of Posts||104 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 15,000/-Per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||08/08/2019|
|Similar Jobs||Uttar Pradesh Govt Jobs|
Essential Qualifications: 1. Three Years Professional/Five Years Integrated Degree in Law from any Law College or recognized University throughout the country. Applications shall be accepted from such 'Law Graduates' who have not started practice as an advocate or engaged in any other profession or vocation/service. Those who have appeared in LL.B. (Final Year) in 2018-19 Examination and are awaiting results may also apply. Law graduates having scored not less than 55% marks in their LL.B. examination are only eligible to apply for the post of Law Clerks (Trainee). They will be required to submit their final mark sheet of LL.B. Examination at the time of interview, which may be held in the first week of August, 2019.
2. Computer knowledge, i.e., Data Entry, Word Processing and Computer Operations.
3. Nature of work: Law Clerk (Trainee) shall perform any other duty as assigned by the Judge concerned with regard to His judicial and administrative functions. The nomenclature ''Law Clerk (Trainee)'' makes it abundantly clear that they shall be imparted training with regard to procedure and substantive law to assist the Hon'ble Judges in discharging their judicial and administrative functions. The Law Clerk (Trainee) will also be provided the schedule of training and the details of the nature of job, which they have to perform during their year of engagement. Specific assignments shall be given by the Hon'ble Judge with whom they are attached.
4. Restriction on Practice: Law Clerk (Trainee) from the date of termination of his engagement as Law Clerk (Trainee) shall not appear in any case handled by the Hon'ble Judge(s) with whom he or she had attached, irrespective whether he had or not worked on that case during the period of his engagement. The candidates shall furnish an undertaking to the above effect on proforma prescribed herein after.
5. Period of Engagement: The engagement shall be for a fixed term of one year only from the first date fixed for joining, which may be terminated without notice at any time.
6. Marital Status: A candidate having more than one spouse or married to such a person who already had a living legally wedded wife/husband, will not be eligible.
7. Disqualification: (1) A candidate involved in any kind of criminal case whether convicted or charge-sheeted shall be barred from applying for the above post. (2) Those who have already worked as Law Clerk (Trainee) will not be eligible to apply again.
8. Other Conditions of Engagement: The Law Clerks (Trainee) shall be governed by such rules of attendance, leave and other related matters as might be prescribed from time to time by Hon'ble the Chief Justice, High Court of Judicature at Allahabad.
1. Candidates should affix a latest coloured photograph taken on or after 1st January, 2019 in passport size with his/her own signature thereon and duly attested by some Gazetted Officer at the place provided in the application.
2. The envelope containing application should be marked ''APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF LAW CLERK (TRAINEE)''.
3. An envelope shall contain only one application form. An envelope containing more than one application form, shall be stand rejected.
4. Candidates must attach with the application form, certified copies of the certificates in support of their age and educational qualifications, extra curricular activities and also in support of their having computer knowledge.
5. Applications may be sent either by Speed Post, Registered Post A.D. Or through Courier.
How to Apply
1. The application forms can be purchased from the counter in the High Court of Judicature at Allahabad and at it's Lucknow Bench on payment of Rs. 300/- in cash. The application forms are also available on the web site ( www.allahabadhighcourt.in) and may be downloaded and used subject to payment of application form of Rs. 300/- to be paid through bank draft drawn in favour of Registrar General, High Court of Judicature at Allahabad.
2. The application form along with one duly attested copy of High School Mark Sheet, High School Certificate in proof of age/date of birth, Intermediate Mark Sheet, Intermediate Pass Certificate, Graduation/Post Graduation Mark Sheets and Certificates and testimonials regarding Extra Curricular Activities and Computer Knowledge along with two self addressed envelope (size 5''x10'') each bearing postage stamps worth Rs. 40/- should be sent to the Registrar General, High Court of Judicature at Allahabad either by Speed Post, Registered Post with AD or through Courier.
3. The last date for submission of application forms is 08.08.2019.
4. Address: Allahabad High Court, Nyaya Marg, Canton, Dhoomanganj, Prayagraj, Uttar Pradesh 211001.
District Legal Services Authority Recruitment 2020: Office Assistants ,Data Entry Operator and More Vacancies: 10,000 - 50,000 Salary: Check More Details Here
Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment 2020: Various Engineer,Officers, More Vacancies - 15,600 - 67,000 Salary - Apply Now
Pollution Control Board UP Recruitment 2020 : Professional/JRF Vacancies : 32,000 Salary : Apply Now
Rajya Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2020 - 10TH pass candidates can apply - various Jobs, check Job details Here
SIDBI Recruitment 2020: Managing Director Vacancies : 50 Lakhs Salary Per Annum : Check More Details Here
Government Sector related Jobs
Education Wise Govt Job Vacancies 2020
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 26,447 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 42,329 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 55,075 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Jobs - 18,039 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 38,791 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 18,250 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Tomorrow Walkins||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|
Top Trending Jobs
|Top Recruitment 2020||Vacancies Count|
|Central Govt Jobs||80,000+ Vacancies|
|Today Current Affair||Read More|
|TRB Recruitment||1060 Vacancies|
|Rajasthan Police Recruitment||5128 Vacancies|
|RPSC Recruitment||843 Vacancies|
|NABARD Recruitment||154 Vacancies|
|C-DAC Noida Recruitment||143 Vacancies|
|Vizag Steel Recruitment||189 Vacancies|
|NPCIL Recruitment||192 Vacancies|
|MAHAGENCO Recruitment||235 Vacancies|
|ITI Limited Recruitment||130 Vacancies|
|TNEB Recruitment||2400 Vacancies|
|RCF Recruitment||400 Vacancies|
|Department of Telecommunications Recruitment||101 Vacancies|
|NEKRTC Recruitment||1619 Vacancies|
|MPPGCL Recruitment||209 Vacancies|
|OFB Recruitment||6061 Vacancies|
Jobs by DesignationVIEW ALL
Jobs by EducationVIEW ALL
Jobs by LocationVIEW ALL
Jobs by Location
Jobs by Education