Tripura Police Recruitment 2023 Additional Legal Advisor vacancy online application form at tripurapolice.nic.in - News
Last updated: May 18, 2021 10:26 AM | Abisha Muthukumar
Tripura Police Recruitment 2023 Notification Overview
|Company Name||Tripura Police Recruitment 2023|
|Post Name||Additional Legal Advisor Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 150,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Agartala Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||15/06/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Govt Jobs 2023|
Subject :- Wide publicity of the advertisement for engagement of Legal Advisors and Additional Legal Advisors on contractual basis in Tripura Police Department.
Tripura Police is going to engage 09 Legal Advisors and 01 Additional Legal Advisor on contractual basis for one year.
1. Post Name: Additional Legal Advisors
2. No of Post: 01
3. Salary: Additional Legal Advisor — Fixed Rs. 1,50,000/- (Rupees one lakh fifty thousand) per month.
4. Eligibility criteria:
i. Applicant must be a Law graduate from any recognized university.
ii. Applicant must have minimum 5 years of experience in conducting criminal cases in the Judicial Magistrate's Court and in the Sessions Court (b) Retired Law Officer in any Central or State Government Department, or a retired Judicial Officer
iii. As proof of experience, the candidates must submit 10 (Ten) recorded judgments, as a lead 3 advocate
5. Period: The contract shall be for a period of 1 year, which may be extended further based on performance
6. Role of the Additional Legal Advisor for District and Tripura Police Crime Branch:
i To vet the para-wise comments furnished by concerned units on the cases filed in the Hon'ble Supreme Court of India, Hon'ble High Courts and subordinate courts against the State respondents pertaining to the Home (Police) Department.
ii To prepare draft reply on the cases relating to Writ Petitions, Money Suits, MACT cases. etc. pending in the different courts.
iii To brief the facts of the cases to the Ld. PP, Ld. GA and AGA in the Hon'ble High Court as well Ld GP/AGP in the subordinate court in Agartala.
iv To check and guide different units of Tripura Police on Legal issues relating to service matters
v To examine the merits of judgments and orders of the various courts, and offer views for the next course of action
1. Proof of Address (e.g Aadhaar Card, Voter Card, Driving License)
2. Age Proof certificate
3. Certificate of enrolment of any Bar Council/ Association.
4. Certificate of Educational Qualification
5. Two recent stamp size colour photographs of the applicant
1 The appointments to the post of District Legal Advisor and Additional Legal Advisor in Tripura Police shall be purely on a contractual basis.
2 The appointment will be made on a full time basis, and the appointee will have no right of private practice during the period of contract.
3 The appointee shall be bound by oath not to take up after end/ termination of contract any case on which they have worked during the period of contract.
4 The Appointing Authority has the right to terminate the contract at any time without giving any reason. No legal proceedings shall be drawn against the Home (Police) Department or the Appointing Authority for termination of the contract.
Selection Process for Tripura Police Recruitment 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for Interview
How to Apply Tripura Police Recruitment 2023 at tripurapolice.nic.in?
1. The completed application in prescribed format along with requisite documents should be sent by Registered/ Speed Post to the Office of the Assistant Inspector General of Police (Crime), Police HO. Tripura. Agartala. Pin — 799001
2. The Application Form may be downloaded from www.tripurapolice.gov.in
3. Incomplete applications and applications received after the last date will be summarily rejected.
4. Last date of receipt of applications: 15/06/2021
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs,Govt Jobs 2023,Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.