AcSIR Recruitment 2023 Executive Assistant vacancy online application form at acsir.res.in - News
Last updated: Mar 08, 2022 02:24 PM | J Divya
AcSIR Recruitment 2023 Notification Overview
|Company Name||AcSIR Recruitment 2023|
|Post Name||Executive Assistant Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 25,500 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Lucknow Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||28/03/2022|
|Similar Jobs||Govt Jobs 2023|
The Academy of Scientific & Innovative Research (AcSlR) has been established by an Act of Parliament, as an Institute of National Importance, with its mission to create highest quality personnel with cross-disciplinary knowledge, aiming to provide leaders in the field of science and technology.
1. Post Name : Executive Assistant
2. No of Post : 01
3. Essential Qualifications :
a) Graduate (B.Sc./B.A./B.Com) or equivalent from a recognized University or Statutory Body, as a regular student.
b) Minimum one-year work experience acquired after obtaining the minimum educational qualifications.
c) Well-versed with office automation software including Word, Excel, Power point, e- communications (Email, Skype, etc.)
d) Proficiency in spoken and written English/Hindi language.
4. Desirable Qualification : Diploma/ Certificate in Computer Applications
5. Consolidated remuneration :
a) Entry Level remuneration for Executive Assistants will be consolidated Rs. 25,500/- per month.
b) Other benefits payable over and above the consolidated remuneration mentioned above are as per AcSlR rules.
6. Tenure: The engagement will be purely on contractual basis for a period of five years and does not have any provision for regularization.
7. Responsibilities :
a) Multi-tasks involving maintenance of records in the areas of Academics, Student related matters, Faculty related matters, financial matters including preparation of cash vouchers, vouching of bills, maintenance of financial records, putting up of files, docketing of papers, maintaining office records, etc.
b) Besides above, coordination with the AcSlR Coordinators of the CSIR Laboratories, assist in preparation of documents for meetings, and other related responsibilities as assigned from time to time by AcSlR functionaries. He/she may be assigned to support other Officers of AcSlR or other tasks of the Academy as assigned by the Director, AcSlR.
1. The Candidates will be required to send scanned copy of All Certificates/testimonials for the online Interview (Degree/Diploma Certificates, Marks Sheet, Experience Certificates, proof of age and, the Caste Certificates issued by the Authorized Authorities/Bodies, if applicable).
2. The selected candidate have to produce all the Certificates/Testimonials original for verification.
3. The selected candidates would be required to report at the Office of AcSlR Coordinator at CSIR-IITR, Lucknow. However, the candidate may be required to serve on all India basis at any of the centres/ units of AcSlR located in different parts of the country, as per needs or requirements of AcSlR. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification
Selection Process for AcSIR Recruitment 2023
The shortlisted candidates fulfilling the requirements will be called for interview Friday, April 08, 2022 from 10.00 A.M. onwards ,the details of which will be shared in due time.
How to Apply AcSIR Recruitment 2023 at acsir.res.in?
1. The application form may be downloaded from any of these websites http://iitrindia.org/En/Index.aspx; and https://acsir.res.in and submitted online by the along the self-attested copies of applicant, duly completed and signed, certificates/testimonials, before the last date i.e., 28.03.2022 at 05:00 P.M. positively. Any application, received after the closing date (& time) will not be considered.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs,Govt Jobs 2023,Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.