OSCB Recruitment 2023 Banking Assistant Grade II vacancy online application form at oscb.coop - News
Last updated: Dec 22, 2021 10:54 AM | Abisha Muthukumar
OSCB Recruitment 2023 Notification Overview
|Company Name||OSCB Recruitment 2023|
|Post Name||Banking Assistant Grade II Jobs|
|No of Posts||470 Posts|
|Job Location||Cuttack Jobs, Sundargarh Jobs, Anugul Jobs, Sambalpur Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||17/01/2022|
|Similar Jobs||Govt Jobs 2023|
Recruitment of Banking Assistant Grade-II in the District Central Co-operative Banks functioning in the State of Odisha
1. Post Name: Banking Assistant Grade II
2. No of Post: 470
3. Scale of Pay & other Allowances: The post shall carry the scale of pay of Rs.5200/- to 20200/- with Grade Pay of Rs.2000/- along with Dearness Allowance and other allowances as admissible. (Pre-revised)
In order to be eligible for appearing in the examination a candidate must satisfy the following conditions:
i. The candidate shall be a resident of the state of Odisha irrespective of the geographical area/ operational area of the DCCBs.
ii. Graduate in any discipline having proficiency in computer application.
1. Candidates will have to invariably produce and submit the requisite documents such as valid call letter, photocopy of photo-identity proof etc. at the time of examination.
2. They must bring the original photo-ID for verification. Before applying for the post, the candidate should ensure that he/ she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this advertisement.
3. Candidates are therefore advised to carefully read this advertisement and follow all the instructions given for submitting online application.
4. The authority reserve the discretion to reject any application, at any stage of the process, cancel the candidature of the candidate in case it is detected at any stage that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and/or that he/ she has furnished any incorrect/ false information/ certificate/ documents or has suppressed any material facts(s).
5. If any of these shortcomings is/are detected after appointment his/her services are liable to be summarily terminated.
6. Not more than one application should be submitted by any candidate. In case of multiple applications only the latest valid (completed) application will be retained and the application fee/ intimation charges paid for the other multiple registration(s) will stand forfeited.
7. Multiple attendance/ appearances in the examination will be summarily rejected/ candidature cancelled.
8. Online applications once registered will not be allowed to be withdrawn and/or the application fee/ intimation charges once paid will not be refunded nor be held in reserve for any other examination
9. Any resulting dispute arising out of this advertisement including the recruitment process shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the Courts situated at Cuttack and Bhubaneswar
10. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification. Any request for change of date, time and venue for online examination will not be entertained.
11. Any request for change of address, details mentioned in the online application form will not be entertained. )
12. In case any dispute arises on account of interpretation of clauses in any version of this advertisement other than English, the English version available in above mentioned websites shall prevail. appended by him/ her in all the places viz.
The following documents in oriqinal and self attested photocopies in support of the candidate's eligibility and identity are to be invariably submitted at the time of joining. Non submission of requisite documents by the candidate at the time of joining will debar his candidature.
(i) Valid system generated printout of the online application form registered.
(ii) Proof of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate or Matriculation/ High School Examination Certificate issued by Board of Secondary Education, Odisha or equivalent certificate issued by any recognized Board/ Council/ Indian University).
(iii) Matriculation/ High School Examination and all other Examination Mark-sheets and Certificates or an equivalent certificate as on the date of submission of application will only be accepted.
(iv) Residential Certificate issued by Competent Authority (issued not before the date of advertisement
(v) Caste Certificated issued by the Competent Authority in the prescribed format as stipulated by Government of India in case of SC/ ST/ OBC category candidates (issued not before the date of Advertisement).
(vi)Disability Certificate in the prescribed format in case of persons with Disability category. If the candidate has used the Services of a Scribe at the time of online examination the duly filled in details of the Scribe in the prescribed format.
(vii) An Ex-Servicemen candidate has to produce a copy of the Discharge Certificate / Pension Payment Order and documentary proof of rank last/ presently held (Substantive as well as acting) at the time of joining. Those who are still in Defence Service should submit a certificate from a competent authority that they will be relieved from defence services, on or before joining in the post, if selected.
(viii) Candidates Serving in Government / Quasi Government Offices / Public Sector Undertakings (including Nationalized Banks and Financial Institutions) are required to be produce a "No Objection Certificate" from their employer at the time of joining, in the absence of which their candidature will not be considered.
(ix) Experience Certificate, if any.
Selection Process for OSCB Recruitment 2023
1. Online Test:
The selection of Banking Assistant Grade- II in DCCBs will be conducted through two rounds of written test "ONLINE" given below at specified centers. Questions will be displayed on the monitor at the designated test venues.
2. Question paper for the examination will be in English as per the structure of the on-line test given below.
i. Online Preliminary Examination
ii. Online Main Examination
3. The authority reserves the right to modify the structure of the examination which will be intimated through website. Other detailed information regarding examination will be given in the information handout which can be downloaded by the candidates along with the call letter from the above website.
How to Apply OSCB Recruitment 2023 at oscb.coop?
1. Applications for the posts of Banking Assistant Grade-II in the District Central Co-operative Banks (DCCBs) functioning in the state of Odisha are invited online through the link available in the website www.odishascb.com from the residents of Odisha.
2. Candidates can apply online only from 29.12.2021 to 17.01.2022 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
3. Important Dates:
a. Online Registration including Edit / Modification of Application by candidates: 29.12.2021 to 17.01.2022
b. Payment of Application Fees / Intimation charges (Online): 29.12.2021 to 17.01.2022
c. Download of Call Letters for Examination: 10 days before Examination
d. Online Preliminary Examination: February / March 2022
e. Online Mains Examination: April / May 2022
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs,Govt Jobs 2023,Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.