OSCB Recruitment 2023 Assistant Manager Grade II vacancy online application form at oscb.coop - News
Last updated: Dec 22, 2021 10:44 AM | V Sruthi
OSCB Recruitment 2023 Notification Overview
|Company Name||OSCB Recruitment 2023|
|Post Name||Assistant Manager Grade II Jobs|
|No of Posts||255 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 9,300 - Rs. 34,800 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Bhubaneshwar Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||17/01/2022|
|Similar Jobs||Govt Jobs 2023|
Applications for the posts of Assistant Manager Grade-II in the District Central Co-operative Banks (DCCBs) functioning in the state of Odisha are invited online through the link available in the website www.odishascb.com from the residents of Odisha.
1. Name of the Post: Assistant Manager Grade II
2. No of Post: 255
3. Eligibility Criteria : In order to be eligible for appearing in the examination a candidate must satisfy the following conditions.
a. The candidate shall be a resident of the state of Odisha irrespective of the geographical area/ operational area of the DCCBs.
b. Graduate in any discipline having proficiency in computer application.
4. Scale of Pay & other Allowances : The post shall carry the scale of pay of Rs.9300/- to 34800/- with Grade Pay of Rs.4200/- along with Dearness Allowance and other allowances as admissible. (Pre-revised)
The following documents in oriqinal and self attested photocopies in support of the candidate's eligibility and identity are to be invariably submitted at the time of joining. Non submission of requisite documents by the candidate at the time of joining will debar his candidature.
1. Valid system generated printout of the online application form registered.
2. Proof of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate or Matriculation/ High School Examination Certificate issued by Board of Secondary Education, Odisha or equivalent certificate issued by any recognized Board/ Council/ Indian University).
3. Matriculation/ High School Examination and all other Examination Mark-sheets and Certificates or an equivalent certificate as on the date of submission of application will only be accepted.
4. Residential Certificate issued by Competent Authority (issued not before the date of advertisement).
5. Caste Certificated issued by the Competent Authority in the prescribed format as stipulated by Government of India in case of SC/ ST/ OBC category candidates (issued not before the date of Advertisement). In case of candidates belonging to OBC category, certificate should specifically contain a clause that the candidate does not belong to Creamy Layer Section excluded from the benefits of reservation for Other Backward Classes in civil post and services under Government of Odisha. OBC Caste Certificate containing the Non-creamy Layer clause should be dated on or after 01.01.2020. Caste name mentioned in the Icate should tally letter by letter with the Government Notification.
6. Disability Certificate in the prescribed format in case of persons with Disability category. If the candidate has used the Services of a Scribe at the time of online examination the duly filled in details of the Scribe in the prescribed format.
7. An Ex-Servicemen candidate has to produce a copy of the Discharge Certificate / Pension Payment Order and documentary proof of rank last/ presently held (Substantive as well as acting) at the time of joining. Those who are still in Defence Service should submit a certificate from a competent authority that they will be relieved from defence services, on or before joining in the post, if selected.
8. Candidates Serving in Government / Quasi Government Offices / Public Sector Undertakings (including Nationalized Banks and Financial Institutions) are required to be produce a "No Objection Certificate" from their employer at the time of joining, in the absence of which their candidature will not be considered.
9. Experience Certificate, if any.
10. Any other relevant documents in support of eligibility.
11. Identity Verification: In the examination hall as well as at the time of interview, the call letter along with original and a photocopy of the candidate's currently valid photo identity (bearing exactly the same name as it appears on the call letter) such as PAN Card/ Passport/ Permanent Driving License/ Voter's Card/ Bank Passbook with photograph/ Photo identity proof issued by a Gazzetted Officer on official letterhead along with photograph/ Photo identity proof issued by a People's Representative on official letterhead along with photograph/ valid recent Identity Card issued by a recognized College/ University/ Aadhar Card/ E-Aadhar Card with a photograph/ Employee ID/ Bar Council Identity Card with photograph should be submitted to the invigilator for verification.
a) The candidate's identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter, in the Attendance List and requisite documents submitted. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate may not be allowed to appear for the Examination.
12. Ration Card and Learner's Driving License are not valid id proof.
Important Dates for OSCB Assistant Manager Grade II Recruitment 2023
1. Online Registration including Edit / Modification of Application by candidates: 29.12.2021 to 17.01.2022
2. Payment of Application Fees / Intimation charges (Online): 29.12.2021 to 17.01.2022
3. Download of Call Letters for Examination: 10 days before Examination
4. Online Preliminary Examination: February / March 2022
5. Online Mains Examination: April /May 2022
Selection Process for OSCB Recruitment 2023
(i) Online Test: The selection of Assistant Manager Grade- II in DCCBs will be conducted through two rounds of written test "ONLINE" given below at specified centers. Questions will be displayed on the monitor at the designated test venues. Question paper for the examination will be in English as per the structure of the on-line test given below.
(ii) Viva-Voce Test: Those candidates qualifying in preliminary written examination will shortlisted for main examination. Further, the candidate who will qualify in the main examination will be shortlisted for viva-voce test. The authority reserves the right to modify the structure of the examination which will be intimated through website. Other detailed information regarding examination will be given in the information handout which can be downloaded by the candidates along with the call letter from the above website. In case of any dispute / legal proceedings on account of the above recruitment, the same shall be subject to the jurisdiction of Cuttack and Bhubaneswar only.
(iii) Examination Centers:
1.The examination will be conducted online in venues given in the respective call letters.
2.No request for change of centre/venue/date/session for Examination shall be entertained.
3.The Odisha State Cooperative Banks, however, reserves the right to cancel any of the Examination Centers and/ or add some other Centers, at its discretion, depending upon the response, administrative feasibility, etc.
4. The Odisha State Cooperative Banks also reserves the right to allot the candidate to any centre other than the one he/she has opted for.
5. Candidate will appear for the examination at an Examination Centre at his/her owns risks and expenses and the Odisha State Cooperative Banks will not be responsible for any injury or losses etc. of any nature.
6. Choice of centre once exercised by the candidate will be final. If sufficient number of candidates does not opt for a particular centre for "ONLINE" examination, the Odisha State Cooperative Banks reserves the right to allot any other adjunct centre to those candidates OR if the number of candidates is more than the capacity available for online exam for a centre, the Odisha State Cooperative Banks, reserves the right to allot any other centre to the candidate.
How to Apply OSCB Recruitment 2023 at oscb.coop?
Candidates can apply online only from 29.12.2021 to 17.01.2022 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
1. Candidates to go to the website www.odishascb.com click on the option "APPLY ONLINE" which will open a new screen.
2. To register application, choose the tab "Click here for New Registration" and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
3. In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing "SAVE AND NEXT" tab. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the "SAVE AND NEXT" facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
4. Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the COMPLETE REGISTRATION BUTTON.
5. The Name of the candidate or his lher Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets/ldentity proof. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
6. Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the Validate your details' and 'Save & Next' button.
7. Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature detailed under point "Ill".
8. Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form. 9. Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before COMPLETE REGISTRATION.
9. Modify details, if required, and click on 'COMPLETE REGISTRATION' ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
10. Click on 'Payment' Tab and proceed for payment. Click on 'Submit' button.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs,Govt Jobs 2023,Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.