On 8/2/2017, Zoological Survey of India (ZSI) announced recruitment notification for Project Fellow. Through this recruitment notification, Zoological Survey of India (ZSI) planning to recruit Project Fellow post who have completed M. Sc. Zoological Survey of India (ZSI) is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Project Fellow. Interested and eligible candidates may participate in the interview on 2/3/2017.
Zoological Survey of India (ZSI) proposes to Conduct Interview for Project Fellow post. It is not required to apply Offline for participating in the interview. Interview will be held on 2/3/2017 at 11.00 AM. Eligible candidates can attend interview at Zoological Survey of India (ZSI) on 2/3/2017. Interested candidates attend interview can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, Interview date, Interview procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before attending the Interview. We wish all the very best to all those planning to attend interview through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Zoological Survey of India (ZSI)|
|Vacancy Name||Project Fellow|
|Education Requirement||M. Sc|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rs.18,000/- per month|
|Walk-in-Date For This Job||2/3/2017|
|Walk-in Address For The Job||Zoological Survey of India, Southern Regional Centre, 130, Santhome High Road, Chennai – 600 028.|
Eligibility & Details:
Project Fellow Post:
Candidates can Get the Project Fellow Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Project Fellow|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Posts|
|Education required: M. Sc|
|Desirable: Experience of working in entomology, Ephemeroptera, aquatic insects, Biosystematics and a passion to undertake extensive field work throughout India. Knowledge of more than one Indian language especially Hindi; Computer and basic data analysis; microscopy; field photography etc., Experience in the Bioinformatics/ DNA Barcoding / Molecular phylogeny with at least one publication in SCI journal|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale: Rs.18,000/-per month|
|Age Limit: 28 yrs. on the date of the interview.|
|Application Fee For The Job: Not Mentioned|
|Venue: Zoological Survey of India, Southern Regional Centre, 130, Santhome High Road, Chennai – 600 028.|
|Walk-In-Time: 11.00 AM|
|Reporting Time: Not Mentioned|
|Reporting To: Not Mentioned|
- Walk-in interview will be held on 2/3/2017
- Selection will be based onSelection Will be Based either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Zoological Survey of India (ZSI) norms or decision .
- Based on the test / Interview marks by the candidates, the merit list of the candidate will be published on the notice board or in the official website
- Interested and eligible candidates can attend the interview for the post of ” Project Fellow ” on 2/3/2017.
- Place of the interview “Zoological Survey of India, Southern Regional Centre, 130, Santhome High Road, Chennai – 600 028. “
- Interview will be Starts from 11.00 AM
- Interested and eligible candidates should bring your application Form, along with copies of educational certificates, experience certificates, passport photo, community certificates etc.
Important Dates To Remember:
Walk-In Date : 2/3/2017
VENUE: Zoological Survey of India, Southern Regional Centre, 130, Santhome High Road, Chennai – 600 028.