On 17/02/2017, World Wide Fund India (WWF India) announced recruitment notification to recruit Programme Officer. Through this recruitment notification, World Wide Fund India (WWF India) plans to recruit Graduate/Post Graduate candidates for the post of Programme Officer. World Wide Fund India (WWF India) is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Programme Officer. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 12/3/2017.
World Wide Fund India (WWF India) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to World Wide Fund India (WWF India) before 12/3/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||World Wide Fund India (WWF India)|
|Vacancy Name||Programme Officer|
|Education Requirement||Any Post Graduate/Any Graduate|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Posts|
|Salary Range||Not Mentioned|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date To Apply||12/3/2017|
|Address For The Job||World Wide Fund India .Across India|
Eligibility & Details:
Programme Officer Post:
Candidates can Get the Programme Officer Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Programme Officer|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Posts|
|Education required: Graduation/Post Graduation qualification in Mass Communication/Sociology/ Psychology/ English/ Journalism/ Social Work.|
|Desirable: Not Mentioned|
|Experience: Minimum 3-4 years of post-qualification experience in social action|
|Pay Scale:Not Mentioned|
|Age Limit: Not Mentioned|
|Application Fee For The Job:Not Mentioned|
|Procedure:Last Date for sending applications: 12th March, 2017 Please submit an up-to-date CV (mentioning your full name in the resume attachment), giving details regarding compensation received in the present assignment, expected salary, and three references.|
|Last Date: 12/3/2017|
|Location of Job: Across India|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 12/3/2017
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the World Wide Fund India (WWF India) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates are requested to apply online before 12/3/2017. Also Candidates are requested to sent the printout of online application form along with all photo copy of supporting documents (Educational certificates, experience, Age , caste and other relevant certificates) before 12/3/2017 .
- Before online application candidate should go to the official website and register
- Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria for the given job kindly click on the given link below
- Candidates should go through the online application process carefully and then submit the application online
- All the required field in the online application process should be chosen by the candidates
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 12/3/2017