On 27/07/2017, World Wide Fund India announced recruitment notification to hire candidates who completed Graduate, Post Graduate for the position of Manager.
World Wide Fund India recruitment 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to World Wide Fund India before 13/8/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Qualification||Any Graduation, Any Post Graduation|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date To Apply||13/8/2017|
Qualifications, Experience and Competencies required: Graduate / Post graduate in English Literature or Mass Communication About 5-7 years of relevant experience Proven abilities in content strategy and development including for digital, social & print media. Previous experience in working with media to promote stories, events, op-eds etc Experience in conceptualizing and developing fundraising campaigns for web and social media, organizing media events, family trips, press conferences, report launches etc Experience in working with design, digital and event agencies and in crafting engaging journeys for a total brand experience.
Desired Skills and Abilities: Outstanding communication skills. Collaborative, ability to work across various verticals. Excellent organizational skills, ability to work under pressure, and manage multiple tasks.
The Job Profile: Developing content strategy for print publications, media, website and social media and ensuring timely delivery/ update of stories/ campaigns/ publications etc Ensuring all communications follow and adheres to brand values and guidelines Coordinating with various program verticals / states for regular updating of content on all platforms Support digital fundraising with engaging stories, content & user journeys. Developing social media strategies and campaigns for WWF-India (and associated) social media pages for maximum traction Supporting the Head Campaigns in conceptualizing and executing campaigns like Earth Hour and other such campaigns.
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 13/8/2017.
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview by the World Wide Fund India norms or decision.
How To Apply?
- Please submit an up-to-date CV (stating your full name in the resume attachment), giving details regarding compensation received in the present assignment, expected salary, and three references. Last Date for sending applications: 13th August, 2017
- Apply Via Email to: [email protected]
- In order to ensure that your application is sorted correctly, please mention the complete position name in the subject line. The vacancy is open to Indian Nationals only. Applications of only short listed candidates will be acknowledged.
Address For The Job: World Wide Fund India, New Delhi
Last Date to Apply: 13/8/2017