On 01/12/2016, Wildlife Institute of India (WII) announced recruitment notification to recruit Project Intern. Through this recruitment notification, Wildlife Institute of India (WII) plans to recruit Bachelor’s degree candidates for the post of Project Intern. Wildlife Institute of India (WII) is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Project Intern. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 09/12/2016.
Wildlife Institute of India (WII) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Wildlife Institute of India (WII) before 09/12/2016. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Wildlife Institute of India (WII)|
|Vacancy Name||Project Intern|
|Education Requirement||Any Bachelors Degree|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rupees: 8,000/- per Month|
|Last Date To Apply||09/12/2016|
|Address For The Job||Wildlife Institute of India (WII),Dehradun|
|Reference No||Advisement No: WII/C2C/Internship/15/2015|
Eligibility & Details:
Project Intern Post:
Candidates can Get the Project Intern Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Project Intern|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Posts|
|Education required: Bachelor’s degree, preferably in communications, mass media, political science or related field|
|Desirable: Excellent communication skills (fluent in speaking and writing) in English, Hindi and any other desirable national or foreign language|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale:Rupees: 8,000/- per Month|
|Age Limit: Not exceeding 25 years as on the date of interview.|
|Application Fee For The Job: Not Mentioned|
|Procedure: The candidates should report by 0930 hrs. for scrutiny of documents on 16 December 2016 followed by an Interview on the same day from 1100 hrs onwards. No accommodation will be provided for the candidates appearing for interview. Candidates currently residing outside Dehradun, can appear in interview online through video conference/ skype. Such candidates must post or email attested copies of their EQ, DQ and application form on or before 9 December 2016 for scrutiny at UNESCO C2C Wildlife Institute of India ([email protected]). Only shortlisted candidates will be allowed to participate through video conference/ skype on 16th December, 2016 afternoon.|
|Last Date: 09/12/2016|
|Location of Job: Dehradun|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 09/12/2016
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Wildlife Institute of India (WII) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of Project Intern Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 09/12/2016
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 09/12/2016